Exercise rotations for weight loss

Thank you and I am not at all offended. I am still very much a student of Health & Fitness and do not have the years of experience as Cathe, but i would like to learn as much as I can and hopefully be able to make a career of it.

I value all your inputs and corrections where necessary.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the correction. I am not at all offended as I am still very a student of Health and Fitness and learning to become a fitness advisor. I welcome any input people have regarding my comments on these pages - if you see it's wrong, please correct it, how else can a person learn, if not from their mistakes?

I will re-read my books again.

Thanks again

Yen

I am going to the Caribbean in a few weeks. Since the plans were made on "short notice" I've been trying to get "bikini perfect" ASAP. For the past 2 weeks I have been following "Aimee's Cathe Max Rotation" which looks like this:

Monday: Maximum Intensity Strength (MIS)
Tuesday: Maximum Intensity Cardio (MIC)
Wednesday: BodyMax
Thursday: Interval Max (IMax)
Friday: Circuit Max
Saturday: MIS
Sunday: Rest or run

ALTERNATIVE SCHEDULE:
Monday: IMax
Tuesday: BodyMax
Wednesday: PowerMax
Thursday: Circuit Max
Friday: MIC or StepMax
Saturday: MIS
Sunday: Yoga

This rotation is a miracle! I can't believe how lean I look after 2 weeks. My waist is down from 25.5" to 24" and I've lost an inch on each thigh. I wish I had found this sooner. This rotation is challanging but so worth the effort.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.