Exerciers with physical health challenges new check in

Elsie, I hope you find a reasonable place soon. I would not deal well with the noise and vibration.
Today I did LIS-AT, it was a nice change of pace.

Ditto here Elsie, praying you find something affordable and peaceful!

I'm still feeling a bit off but I decided to experiment with more detox (suspected I was just having lots of toxins floating around my system not getting out fast enough) and it made me feel well enough this morning that I decided to work out. Sts disc 14, legs, trisets.

I love ballet, but haven't done it in years. So beautiful.

Yesterday I did a yoga class, today was CSS with the step bonus. I am looking forward to the weekend for some rest!
Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks kindly on the well wishes to find a decent place to lay my head. :)

Good on you two for all your hard work this week with training. Hope your weekend is fun!

Glad to hear your detox is helping you to feel a bit beter Cendrine.

I have not had much time for exercise this week, but have been running around a lot doing things and cleaning/organizing etc. Going to have a little party this weekend for my spouse's birthday.

*Waves*

Hey, hope your weekends were really nice. Did you get some rest Katie? I had a very, very busy Saturday and a fairly quiet Sunday (my spouse's Bday). We were going to do a little party, but both were very wiped out so just did a little thing with the two of us. I took him out for brunch, had a long walk along the ocean and came home for cake and a movie.
Having a rough night though with constant noise .....began at 12:10 and now it's almost 5am. Might get to work today, not sure as of now.
Be checkin' in a little later!! :)
Did you both order ICE? I am really hoping that we will have it in 3 weeks or so!

I took my weekly yoga class today. Yesterday I spent the day cleaning, my least favorite thing to do!
I spent the weekend on the phone, someone used my husband's identity to buy phones on our AT&T account. What a hassle this has been, it took us all day saturday and many phone calls to get our phone account fixed. Then we had to call all our credit card companies, bank etc..., identity theft is a nightmare!!
Elsie, any luck finding a new place to live?
I did order ICE, I am very excited to try the new w/o's.

Mon: Went on a 2 hour walk and added in some intervals like butt kicks and what not.
Tues(today): Did a Barre 3 Twist workout and worked on my leg muscle conditioning with med ball and high step. It was tough! I really do not enjoy the barre workouts, but they do excellent things for my shoulders and spine so I am trying to keep at it. Especially since last week was more or less a rest week. lol. Barre 3 are the least dread worthy of the ones I have been doing. Linda Woolridge is probably second.

Katie, what a nightmare! So sorry you have to spend your energy on that over the weekend. Is it just me, or are these things becoming more frequent? It's only happened to me once (about 6 years ago), but people tell me about it just ALL of the time.
No, no place yet. People do not like cats it seems. And my 14.5 yr old cat is going nowhere. She's my family.

Sorry about the identity theft! Such a hassle! I hope something gets figured out soon to make it impossible to do!

Elsie, I u derstand that the cat goes with you! We have one as well.

Monday I did legs, disk 17, yesterday and today. Was treadmill.

Elsie, I u derstand that the cat goes with you! We have one as well.
:)

Great job on all of the Leg strengthening, Cendrine!

Had an acupuncture appointment today and dropped in to the community centre beforehand for an 'on the Ball' class. Wished I lived closer cause it is an excellent stability and back+core strength workout.

I cooked all day today, my son is so busy in med school and isn't eating well so I made him a variety of foods he can have available in the freezer.
Tonight I am going to an antigravity class.

My AG class was really fun tonight. I haven't had a chance to get there for 3 weeks, it was such a nice break from my normal e/o's. Tomorrow I'll go to yoga again, and fri do a cathe w/o.
Have a good evening

Elsie, I love Acupuncture, how often do you go?
What a nice mom you are, Katie, making freezer meals for your son! What a gift!

Treadmill yesterday, hyper trophy week 3 legs today.

Today I did afterburn and core 2 from xtrain. Afterburn wasn't as hard as usual for me probably because I only did yoga and AG this week. It is so nice when a dreaded w/o goes smoothly!!
I have never done acupuncture, do you find that more valuable than say massage?
I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend.

What a nice mom you are, Katie, making freezer meals for your son! What a gift!
I know, right. Katie ...you are an awesome Mom!!

I used to go to acup about every third week, although she has moved farther away from me so now it is when I can get. I find it both more cost effective and better than massage for me. My acup does include some cupping massage with my tx when I go in. She is the best! It helps me more than anything else for menstrual and related pain. It has also cured some major shoulder issues I was having for about 9 years. Nothing else worked for me.
I had workouts planned for the past two days, but didn't get to them. Very tired. I feel so bad!! Getting back on it tomorrow!!

Cendrine, your legs must be getting so strong now!

Hope you all had a nice Halloween weekend. The rain was pouring here, so there's too many leftover cheesies here. lol. Did any of you have a party?

Today, I did Jenny Ford cardio intervals and 5 rounds of blasts only Cathe cardio leg blast, lower rep than showed Cathe slow & heavy legs and chest and some floor leg/glute work.
My shoulder still doesn't like the barbell & I am thinking of mixing things up a bit with looking for a paper program I can modify. Still undecided, but this dang shoulder is a mess. Will be keeping any reps to 11 or less I think. Going to find out if my insurance coverage may cover a portion of privates with gyrotonic. I remember first when I was diagnosed with scoliosis(ages ago), I did this monthly and it really, really helped.

Did a whole lot of cycling around yesterday to get errands done & went to acupuncture appt. again. Got home late, had a donut & went to bed! lol.
Kept waking up in the night again, so got up early this morning for a restorative (with props & such) yoga session which made me feel a whole lot better. My ribs have been so tight.
Hoping to get a workout in today!!

We went out to dinner fri evening so I put some candy out on my front porch for the trick or treaters, shockingly there was still some left when we got home!
I did flex train on sunday, aoli with core 1 on monday, and yoga yesterday. Today I am feeling ill, headaches, chills, and my entire body aches. I got a flu vaccine yesterday, I am not sure if I am having a reaction to the vaccine. I have never had a problem in the past with the vaccines.
It is beautiful here today, I am hoping I can get outside for some fresh air. I had hoped to clean windows and put the screens away for winter, not sure if that will happen.
Have a great day.

Oh, Katie ....don't catch a chill if you are feeling fluish like that! Wear a warm scarf!

Yesterday, did a short tubing session concentrating mostly on shoulders and tris. Also, restorative yoga.
Today, a little more restorative yoga, an upper body focus ART method (Terri Walsh) workout that I downloaded and added some Jari Love rear delts work. Working out with Jari in her leather capris is a hoot!

I am feeling much better today, I guess I was having a slight reaction to the vaccine. Today I did Xtrain C,B, and shoulders. I also did core 2.
I have never done a w/o by either Terri Walsh or Jari Love, how do they compare with cathe's w/o's?
We are going to our friends club tonight for a bourbon tasting party, should be interesting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.