Ever heard of the Calorie Coach?

Cosmo Mom

Cathlete
I recently found the "Calorie Coach" which was an advertisement on the side of my Facebook page. It has a fit-looking girl in the picture so I thought I would see what it was about.

The Calorie Coach is a guy - and he really knows his stuff! He also re-iterates alot of how Cathe works us out HIIT, Supersets, Afterburn, etc.

Check it out - he has great information and it's free.:cool: If you google calorie coach you will find the site.

Hi - could you post a link? I googled Calorie Coach and the top two things that came up were a site called "Coach Calorie" which sounds like something different, and "Calorie Count" which had a piece of software called "Calorie Coach", which also sounds different from what you were talking about. I didn't find anything with a person called Calorie Coach.

Thanks!

Stebby

Hi Cheryl,

I took a quick look (which actually turned into quite a long look :)) and this is a great site! Lots of good info, well written, current science, and very motivating. He also has practical tips for how to actually do all those things we know we should be doing. I have bookmarked it and I think I will go there often!

Thanks!

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.