DVD's have arrived!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! We are now packing and shipping faster than Santa's Elves. It will take a few days to get all of the orders completed so we ask for your patience just a little longer. Orders are going out in the order they were received. A longer update will follow. Time is of the essence now:)

I know I'm impatiently waiting for these, but do they have to be checked out first? I remember that the "Abhits" DVD's had problems the first time 'round. I'd hate to have that happen with these!

Cathe, you rock my world and make my day. I've been a human porcupine today (for non-Body-Blast-waiting reasons), and this gives me a reason to live . . . or at least not wish to commit virtual homicide!

THANK YOU!

A-Jock

(P.S. - what's in store for Two Thousand Four? }( )

YAA HOO!!!!

I love you Cathe, thank you so much! My heart just jumped into my throat when I read that, YAYAYAYAY!
Ok, maybe I don't really love you, but I sure do like you lots and lots!

kathy

Yahoo! Thanks for the great news. I can wait a little longer I think. But I am rethinking my current rotations!

Thanks
Sheila

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Now I can get on with my life and stop checking this site every 10 minutes!!! I'm such a loser!! :p

Oh my goodness!!!!!! This is just too exciting! Thank you Cathe; you sound as excited as we are! Now I'll be over-checking my email for delivery notification, goodness, this kind of sickness is good for us right?!?!?!?

:9 :D ;-) :)

Cathe -

I pre-ordered in early May (about 7 months ago). I will admit to checking the forums each day recently for the great news you just gave us. But, I always knew that this was a pre-order and that it would be well worth the wait. Thank you for the extra time and effort that you took to make these wonderful DVDs. I know even before receiving them that they are fantastic.

Dona

WOOHOOOO!!
That's as eloquent and expressive a thank you as I can manage right now ;) That's very cool news, thank you so much for rushing back to let us all know :)
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Thanks for all the hard work that you and Chris do. And thanks for any other helpers too!! I can't wait to get these DVDs!!

Helen

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!! I am soooooo excited, I can hardly type!

Can't wait for my UPS email announcing its the DVDs are on their way to me!!! Yeeeeehaaa!

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.