Downloadable Stickers!! Thanks!!!

I printed some out at home on stickers that I had that I have to cut but I don't care. they will do fine until I order the regular stickers. I can't say thank you enough Cathe for the early Christmas present!!!! I was so excited about the stickers I was trying to tell my husband who thinks I'm a total nutjob for getting excited about stickers. He just nods and smiles at me. He just doesn't understand!!!!
Thanks again Cathe - you rock!!!!

Merry Christmas too!!!

T.
:)

Hi Theresa,

I did the same thing. Just use a glue stick....and there you go. ;-)

Thank you very much Cathe!

Happy Holidays to you and your family.:7

Heidi

Hey Heidi -

There's an idea. Regular paper and a glue stick!

I have kids so I always have glue sticks!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

T.
:)

I printed and organized my stickers tonght (finally!) I'm all set for 2008. Thanks again Cathe and SNM for the great templates!!

I printed mine on address-sized labels, then used an exact-o knife to lightly score them so they peel off as the right size when I'm ready to use them. Then I put two stickers back-to-back at the top of each sheet to make a small "tab" with each picture on it. Now all I have to do is tab through the sheets to find the one I'm looking for!

The funny thing is that my little one came by while I was working on it. If Mommy had stickers, she had to have some too! Now she's walking around with Cathe DVD stickers all over her shirt! Too cute!:7

I went to the site where you can buy the labels to print the stickers on -- you can order a sample for free -- up to 3 sheets per label style. I don't see myself needing 100 sheets of stickers ever, since I still have some from 07's calendar and now 08's calendar.

But I wanted to let people know that was an option :)

Charlene

Thanks, that's good to know!

It looks like you can buy fewer than 100 sheets, but it costs more per sheet. Towards the bottom of the page there is a price calculator, where you can put in how many sheets you want. 20 sheets would cost $11.30, for example.

I used address labels since I use those for other things and already had some in the house.

Thank you Cathe/SNM for making this downloadable. Since I didn't want to print a whole sheet of each DVD I was able to copy the images of the ones I needed to my Avery address label, and they came out great! Thank you again for everything that you offer, and do for us :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.