Download problem?

Trixoo

Cathlete
Has anybody else had a problem downloading lowerbody 2 and body parts-triceps? Everything else downloaded for me perfectly, but both of these keep failing. I’m going to try again another day, but wonder if it’s just me Or if it’s a broader problem.

I’m so glad the others downloaded, because it’s so exciting to have STS 2.0 in my hands!

Hi Trixoo, I am having problems with 10 downloads - they are in progress (with up to 5 hours), and then they fail. I am attempting via ethernet, instead of wifi. I am chalking it up to heavy download traffic. I will keep trying.

It's always best to wait if you're having a download problem. Until our server files replicate to other servers and traffic drops you can expect problems. Tomorrow, things should be a lot faster as more servers come on line.

It's always best to wait if you're having a download problem. Until our server files replicate to other servers and traffic drops you can expect problems. Tomorrow, things should be a lot faster as more servers come on line.
I did not receive my download code. I sent an email to support@cathe

Hi MsButterflyStarr, The code was automatically sent to you when you pre-ordered. If you can't find it just contact our customer service team at [email protected] and they can resend it to you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.