Doggy playtime pics!

fit44

Cathlete
Isabella's daycare adds playtime photos on facebook. I wanted to share a few.
First, I would like to share her most recent pictures from my camera.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Maximus and Isabella sunbathing together:).

ry%3D400

She's so cute! Squee!!!! And big, too. How old is she now?

Nan

She just turned 6 months. She weighs 65lbs now!
She finished puppy class, young adult class, and about to begin a second young adult class. My hope is that one day she can be a touch therapy dog. She is showing very promising signs she could make it into the touch program.:)

ry%3D400
ry%3D400
This is a pic of what nap time looks like at daycare. All the little fenced corrals you see have mini couches and big couches for them to nap on.
This place is amazing! They have outdoor play too, but it's been too hot for that.

ry%3D400

Awesome pics! Your new puppy is so cute!!!! :D

On a side note, we just had a deck built similar to yours. We asked the builder to add a gate at the top of stairs. He asked, "To keep the animals out?" and we said, "No, to keep the animal in!"

At any rate, we love having the gate there. It allows Onyx to hang with us out on the deck without having to keep a constant eye on her or have her on her leash. (I'm a paranoid "mother".) :cool:

Thought you might be interested!

Awesome pics! Your new puppy is so cute!!!! :D

On a side note, we just had a deck built similar to yours. We asked the builder to add a gate at the top of stairs. He asked, "To keep the animals out?" and we said, "No, to keep the animal in!"

At any rate, we love having the gate there. It allows Onyx to hang with us out on the deck without having to keep a constant eye on her or have her on her leash. (I'm a paranoid "mother".) :cool:

Thought you might be interested!

Hey, how are you?! How's Onyx? Thanks for the gate idea. That is a great idea! I love my new decks (we have a matching small one on the side of the house). We had cedar before but I didn't like it. The nails popped up and lots of splintered wood. The deck floor we have now is composite. It looks nice and it is very smooth (no nails, no splinters). The only downside is that the steps get slick in the winter. I bought rubber step mats so the dogs wouldn't slip and get hurt. ;)

BE CAREFUL!!! I heard so many bad things about rubber mats on composite decks. We got a PVC deck and our builder acted like it was indestructible EXCEPT for rubber mats.

Onyx is great! Thanks for asking. She turned 14 years old this summer. It's hard to watch her slowing down but her attitude is as cute as ever!

I hope you're enjoying your new puppy. You should consider sending in some of your pictures to a photo contest. I think they are great!

Attachments

• backhoe4.jpg
    backhoe4.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010321.jpg
    P1010321.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 11
dogonyx, THANK YOU for the warning! OMG, I had a rubber back mat sitting out there now. I read your message and ran out to take it up. I scrubbed the heck out of the area too.
Onyx is so precious. I know what you mean about watching them slow down.:( Maximus has slowed down a lot and I've been having thoughts of losing him. It's something I try not to think about, but the thought is always in the back of my mind. My time with him has passed too quickly. He has the most beautiful soul. He displays unbelievable patience with Isabella. My dh and I feel so blessed to have him in our family. :)

Kathryn, I agree.:D That place is like Disneyland for dogs!

Oh my goodness Cynthia I somehow missed these adorable pics!

Isabella is getting so big! She is beautiful :D

And that doggie daycare, how cool is that? :D That looks like a really really great place!

And Maximus is looking so regal as always :D

Oh, I just love these pics! Thanks for sharing! We're thinking of getting a second dog (gulp!) -- I love dogs!

Isabella's so adorable and getting so big! I'm glad she's training so well! I wish you and her luck on the touch therapy work! I'm sure she'll be great!

Love the dog pictures! That looks like such a fun place for a dog to spend the day.

I also have a gate on my deck. The dogs love to sit out there.

Kim

I have decided what I want to do as a career with the rest of my life. I want to run a doggy day care like that. I LOVE the looks of that. How very sweet.

Carrie

Awwww, thanks for the sweet comments!

Chrissy, would you believe Maximus walks with his head up high and trots like a show dog. I've told a few boxer friends I think he looks snobby! LOL If I didn't know him better, that is what I think. :p

Carrie, I asked the owner how she keeps everyone happy and such order among the pack. She said she was a dog in a past life! If we do get another life on this earth, I want to be a dog in her daycare.:D

such sweet pics! I love the day care pics! I wish there was one here so I could send my dog, it would make him so happy!

such sweet pics! I love the day care pics! I wish there was one here so I could send my dog, it would make him so happy!

I do feel very lucky to have this place close to me. Some people find the idea strange. My hairdresser starting taking her dog there after I told her about it, and her husband was upset. He thought it was as stupid way to spend money. :rolleyes:
Thankfully, she ignored him.:D I see her dog there and he is so unbelievably happy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.