Does B&G ever get any easier!

That's strange your dvd didn't do both legs 2x each. Cathe definitely does the floorwork (on all fours) for each leg 2x with premixes 2 &4. Was anything wonky with your dvd player? I did premix 4 the other day and was wimpering through the second set on both my right and left leg. (Actually, I wimpered through the first set too!) B&G is such a great workout!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

my dvd is doing the same thing... i was a bit puzzled.. so the next time i did the floor work, i did the other leg... strange huh??

I've been doing the August 07 Lower Body Solution rotation and it had included all the premixes from B&G. The premixes give the workout a whole different feel. Today was premix #3 and I believe it's my favorite. I only used 5's and a 10 where Cathe did and a lot of it is non-weigted lower body work. Ouch! What a sweaty workout with a nice little cardio factor to boot! two thumbs WAY up!
Angela:7

Ok. I dusted off this one and decided to go for it and was thinking, just how tough this can get.

Well, my bun is still crying out loud after two days.

Does anyone do this more than once a week? or Do you wait until you are fully recovered? Just curious.

Ok, I'd like to know what I am doing wrong in these workouts, I do like the workouts but I rarely am I sore from these workouts, I haven't done it in its full length but the premixes I have done all of them.
Speaking of that the floor segment premix I need to let Cathe know its been skipping and it messed my whole workout up - Booo!

Should I use heavier weights or am I just doing something wrong ? I haven't had this workout that long!

Laura =)
251.5/135.2/141
Here is a link to my before & after photo's
http://www.picturetrail.com/gyggles1

I usually only get minor DOMS from B&G. For me, it's when I'm doing the workout itself that is so darn hard and just frys my muscles everytime! I find the workout (as it is) really hard and that Leg Blast premix really hard. The others premixes are more managable for me although still hard. I find the standing leg work much harder than the floorwork also.

I'm just finishing up the August 07 Lower body rotation, and I've found my legs are a LOT stronger, and though B&G is in no way "easy" for me now, it's easier...my legs don't burn until the end of the repetitions!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.