Does anything hurt more...

Just this morning our front door was not all the way closed and I was walking toward it to let our dogs in and my 65# lab was running in from outside at the same time and jumped at the door - it swung open and went BAM right on my right hand knuckle of my middle finger even breaking the skin. Of course my lab has the look of total oblivion like "what's wrong with you???" :confused::eek:

I believe I have had "black fingernails" from pinched dumbells at least 3 times in the last year. Seems to happen when I have most of the workout to go...double ouch! It's very attractive...

Yep, I've had a couple of those lovely black fingernails too...and they take forever to grow out, don't they? I guess I could just be hip and cool and paint the rest of my fingernails black and be done with it!

Karen

I have gotten more blood blisters doing this. I have a dumbbell rack I got from Targer a few years back and it's the stupidest thing. I get my fingers caught between the dumbbell and the rack all the time and it hurts like hell! Hate that! :D

Kicking the Earth. I thought it was a rock, needless to say, I broke my toes.

But, I think those weights hurt really bad too. I get my fingers squished often.

Alisha

Yikes - that hurts! And like FitnessFreak said, pinching between the dumbbell and the rack is a killer. The worst, however, is pinching your finger in the rings on a barbell collar as you release it on the barbell!!! Everything in your vision goes white.

Yikes - that hurts! And like FitnessFreak said, pinching between the dumbbell and the rack is a killer. The worst, however, is pinching your finger in the rings on a barbell collar as you release it on the barbell!!! Everything in your vision goes white.

OUCH!!! Now that's gotta hurt. Never did that before.

OUCH!!! All of these things sound horrid! I had my finger pinched a few summers ago while taking down a sun shade on a ski boat. I think I saw Jesus...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.