Does anyone have urge to look at spoiler post?

I DO TOO!! I just keep looking at it wanting to look, but I want to be surprised as well. It is driving me crazy

I want...I won't...I have to!....I CAN'T!x(

This is WORSE than Chrismas when I was a kid! I really don't know the last time I've had such anticipation! :7

Terri

I looked! I couldn't handle the suspense! But, now, I'm even more excited! Cathe knows what a good gift is!!! YOU'LL LOVE IT:)
ALicia}(

I won't look. I won't look. I won't look. I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.

I couldn't stand it either. I'm also one who knows her Christmas presents. I love surprises but I have to know what they are if that makes any sense.
Anyway, the gift is awesome!

Thank GOD I am not alone!

BILL--------that was VERY VERY VERY mean! I scrolled down while TRYING to close my eyes...I thought you spoiled it for us! ACK! LOL

I am trying very very VERY hard also not to look. I don't want to know till my package comes, whenever that is!

OH, the wait is HARRRRRDDDDDDDDD!

Gayle

I'm sorry,but I can only handle so much patience so I had to look. I figured I have to be patient waiting for my order, but I don't have to be patient about finding out what the surprise is.

Well I immediately tried to find out what it was. Shows my character. LOL Usually I do not want to know a present till birthday or Christmas but I really wanted to know this one.
Diane Sue

I didn't look, but I was reading a thread about, do all the preorders get a suprise, and it was mentioned there. I was thinking about it last night, and Cathe owed us nothing, so if she gave a key chain, I was going to be grateful, obviously, it is much better }( ! Cathe and her whole company is a CLASS ACT! I am sick of seeing all the bickering.

Ann Marie

LOL. I finally looked - I just had to know what the additional nastiness was all about........thought FOR SURE it was keys to a summer home in the Bajamas! (hanging head in shame that Cathe & crew are reading ugliness)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.