Do you ever mix & match your workouts?

LauraMax

Cathlete
I've found myself doing this more & more lately. This morning I did Kenpo X Plus and, b/c it's a fairly short workout, I threw in Strike Zone & did strikes 3-6. It was so much fun!

I did that one day last week w/SZ & KBSF. SZ is really good for this b/c of its length. I might just pair it w/Cardio Kicks next week. :)

Any other ideas?

Laura, I mix n match all the time!

Amys Slomo one of the three day splits followed up with a Core workout from cathe or Billy blanks, then the cardio could be a choice from Amy, Cathe or Billy.

Or I mix cardios up between these three, maybe 10 mins cathe, 15 min amy, 10 mins billy or whatever I feel like doing. Gives me heaps of variety!

I tend to mix up all my workouts with these three. Pick the very hard stuff from Billy (I love his abs and glutes and toning exercises) Im a huge fan of Amys all pump extreme, slomo. Then of course Cathe.

Andrea

I do this too, especially with abs. I love to combine routines like the KPC abs with some of the ab moves from P90x and P90x plus. Or I'll take short ab routines and stack them into one long workout.

Sparrow

"The winds of grace are always blowing but it's you who must raise your sail." - Sri Ramakrishna

I did a nice lower body mix & match today for the first time. It consisted of the warm-up and stability ball segement of PLB followed by the stretch; bonus stability ball segement of B&G; followed by the floor work and stretch of L&G. The next time I do this, I'm going to do the B&G stability ball segment last. It was a nice workout that took about 53 minutes.

HTH,
Katrina

One of my favorite kickboxing workouts is the warm up from Kick Max, the 3 combos only from KPC, then the entire KB workout from 4DS. I also do the CTX KB workout paired with 4DS KB. Each mishmosh is about 60 minutes and it's a nice balance of intensity, kicks & punches.

Jonahnah
From now on, I'm going to be more decisive. Possibly.

Thats all I do anymore! LOL

Today I'm thinking Lowmax 4-8 + L&G Standing - that will get the legs/booty pumped'!

I like to do this as a way to extend my cardio time. I find the time flies by when I do 30 minutes of one thing then 30 minutes of something else. The CTX segments are great for this, especially if I pair it with some kickboxing because that's a big contrast. Absolutely no room for boredom.

I plan to do GS C&T in "mix & match" this morning. I will alternate between the chest and triceps exercises. Tomorrow I plan to do KPC combos 123 and then KM combos 234, KPC abs and maybe KM leg drills.

Gin:)

Laura,

A-Jock does it all the time. She has all kinds of routines to follow. Just do a search for her rotations called mish-mosh under Rotations. They are amazing!

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.