DIVEBOMBER push ups!

Let's all agree to disagree, ok? Everyone has a different name for the same exercise. Big deal. If Cathe wants to be cutesy, then let her. Let's let this thread die down, please. Yes, I agree some names do not fit well with certain exercise but it's the instructor's problem, not mine. If it was an editing mistake, Cathe would've said so. I don't blame Desert for bringing it up. Besides, who cares anyway? Why waste energy harping like hens about this when we could be wasting our energy working out or getting ready for the holidays??

Have a happy holiday!

Lisa :)

<<<it makes me think of the "people" or "crew" around people like whitney houston that see she is making a booboo (well... i know.. in her case a BIG booboo) but NO ONE says anything and just lets her go on and do it!>>>

You mean, like we do with you...all the annoying grammical "booboo" errors you've made in your posts, and rude attention grabbers??? No one seems to pick them out, but yet still allows you to blungeon others...with your wonderful communication skills and thought provoking responses anyways...

If you really wanted an answer without all the extra "negative" attention, then you would have emailed the parties above instead of throwing yourself to the wind here...

Sorry, but I jut can't stand it when people do this sort of thing, you just want to say, get over it already...geez...

Carrie

I'm sorry but, incorrect form is COMPLETELY different than calling moves by a different name. Incorrect form could injure you, names can't.

I love Cathe's "chatter" in these new DVD's! Especially when in Body Max 2, during the "cross-country" ski-ing. She says "if you don't want to do the high impact do the lower version...everybody's happy!"

People, it's just a video, not the end of the world. If this is the worst thing that's happening in your life, you should be VERY THANKFUL and I envy you!

Just my $.02

Nadine

CATHE ROADTRIP PICTURES:

http://www.realphotovideo.

>Hi Desertbriez! I actually don't find this to be a big deal
>at all. I use words interchangeably all the time. I even
>create them too (ie: firewalkers, ricochets, balancing snow
>angles, figure 8, power 15). This is just what I do and
>certainly not meant to offend anyone :)

I think Cathe did such a nice job answering this question. She is such a class act!
I hope this thread dies, the pile on wasn't necessary.

JMHO
:)

>On no! I would HATE to say bombdiver b/c this term comes up
>so much in my everyday conversations!
>Angela

Angela, LMAO!!!!! :7 :7 :7 :7

I think people really need to learn how to chill.

Marie

>I find whenever I hear the word "bombdiver" I have to spin 3
>times, click my heels, say the preamble of the Constitution in
>one breath, and throw a pinch of salt over my LEFT shoulder.
>Doesn't matter where I am, the supermarket, the Gap,
>confession, it just has to be done. Only then can I feel
>better about the whole thing!!;-)
>
>Carolyn

This just keeps getting better! LMAO!

Carolyn, don't forget, it only works when you're wearing the RUBY RED shoes. You know, the ones with glitter. :)

Marie

PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! WHO CARES?????

I'm with Sally and never even noticed! I'm too busy enjoying the workout with my PT Cathe! :) She's real! :)

I cannot believe I even wasted my time reading this post and cannot even believe I am posting a response....

As mentioned before there are different names for everything, someone will call something this and someone else will think its that.....traveling lunges and walking lunges, skull crushers and lying overhead tricep extensions - different names for the same thing

I personally like "bombdiver" better - just has a catchy feel to it.....and now when someone refers to that particular exercise as that, I will know they are a true Cathe fan!!!
:)

Being that it is the Holidays - - maybe I am just a little stressed and the post may sound rude and so I apologize in advance for offending anyone - -

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.