"Diss" to Cathe: WTF?

Dido Nan
That is what I was oging to say.
I do not think I have ever been more inspired than I have by Cathe.
My DH, who can be pretty critical sometimes, really admires Cathe too and trust me, if there was a hint of arrogance he would pick up on it and totally be turned off by that attitude. But he admires her as I do. A strong confident woman who knows her stuff.
Rachel

I love "I Love Cathe Land"!!!!!!! Yippppeeee!!!!! I love her workouts!!! :eek: I love how she inspires me. I'm totally living in ILCL!!!! LOL!!!

Objective folks please respond:

I know I "live" in "I Love Cathe Land", but how the heck can anyone 'diss' Cathe?????????? I went to another forum (to remain nameless) and some posters actually think that Cathe is a little arrogant in her DVDs!!! I just don't get it???!!!?? As if she is, "being arrogant about trying to lift/do/step/box (whatever) like she is? I always think that Cathe is just being real and doing what she does.

Please, don't just respond with, "Well, that's where they are at..."

or

"They just don't get it."

I really just want to understand. From everything I've read, Cathe is the most down-to-earth person (f2f) and she's just being real. I LOVE her, and I've never even met her. She really does seem like she's just being real. Is it just that these people can't do what she's doing so they feel intimiated??? I'm almost 7 months preggo and I still love her workouts!!!

Help me "be" where these people are. Again, non-biased responses appreciated. Thanks!

Well, all I'm going to say is there won't be non-biased responses from most on this forum. I don't know what posts you are talking about but there are forums where lively discussion is appreciated and people can do so without being flamed or "called out. " I do find, and not just in Cathe land, that fans tend to get emotionally involved with instructors and jump on others who don't have or express the same love. I appreciate Cathe and many other instructors and the fabulous workouts they offer, but I've learned to appreciate lively discussions that include the good, the bad, the business practices, the customer service factor, the workout, etc. And it is hard to respond to something out of context.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.