Did you vote for Cathe yet? Go to FitTV to find out...

I like Gilad, but Cathe is the hardest working trainer around in my opinion. I think we get to see her on FitTv all day on a Saturday if she wins the vote. That would be nice.

Charlotte~~

I was just going to post something about it!!!!!! Please go and VOTE!!!!!! Look what she's done for us......it's the least we could do for her........she's AWESOME!!!!

Keep it up Cathe!!! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 ;-)

I voted for Cathe!

Your turn!!

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

>I voted! Do you think people are voting more than once to
>make Gilad win? That is so cheating!

If they're cheating than so am I b/c I voted for Cathe XXX amt. of times. Don't get me wrong I like Gilad esp. his accent and jokes, but when it comes to seriously w/o, it's Cathe all the way:D :D :D

http://www.PictureTrail.com/haydee1

Haydee

Yeah, sure Shelley. ;)
Well, I voted, but I'm bummed because we are cancelling our satellite service and I will no longer have Fit TV (or the other 900 channels) after this Thursday. I think I'm going to have some massive withdrawls (sp?). Waaaaahhhh!

Shirley

We do have satellite and still don't get Fit TV - but I still voted for Cathe! I keep hoping Fit TV will soon hit come our way!

Didn't Gilad win this last year? What a joke. There is no one comparable to Cathe on that channel!! She's in a league of her own!!

I agree (we love Cathe!) but I can see why Gilad is appealing to a lot of people. You need to be really serious about w/o to stick with Cathe...

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!!

Current standings:

You make the call!
answer rank votes percent

Sharon Mann
In Shape With Sharon Mann
Sharon's bio 1 55 11%

Gilad
Bodies in Motion
Gilad's bio 2 246 47%

Derek Noble
Urban Fitness
Derek's bio 3 9 2%

Cathe Friedrich
Peak Performance and Cardio Blast
Cathe's bio 4 204 39%

Shaman DeArco and Mark Lebos
Housecalls
Mark and Shaman's bio 5 9 2%

total votes :: 525

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.