Did I reach left or right

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
It's Thursday night and as I roam the forums I am being tested by two objects on my desk. To the left of me is a granny smith apple and to the right of me is a delicious bite size piece of caramel filled Valentine candy. Which one do you think I will reach for? I won't have both....

Hmmmm, will I go right or left?

Go right only if you really, really, really love that particular candy. Otherwise, enjoy the apple! My true candy love is toffee. Anything else I can pass up. :)

Apple

I think you will eat the apple. Me on the otherhand...I would probably melt the caramel on top of the apple! ;)

I don't like chocolate - particularly filled with caramel, so I'd go for the apple.

However, I think you went candy.

Hummm.....choosing the apple didn't work out too well for the biblical Eve and for Snow White :D but in Cathe's case I'm would guess she choose the apple and then took a little bite of the candy.

Well, I'm guessing since you asked this yesterday that they BOTH are gone by now????

Funny thing...I just walked in to my computer (After STS LEgs Disc 20) and signed onto the forums with an apple and some NPB! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.