Did I reach left or right

Ha! That's a trick question, Cathe! Did you have the black arm bracelet on to remind you which way is left/right?????

Drum Roll....

and the answer is.......

THE APPLE

Although I really wanted the candy but it was late and I know when I get that taste of sweet that late it usually snowballs into more candy (which was in my kids Valentines bags) so I stuck with the apple. But I loved the idea of the caramel apple ...

Yup that's exactly why Carolyn :) I have noticed other instructors do the same sort of thing.

Really should have reached left AND right ... didn't I hear somewhere this phrase? "What you do to one side, you do to the other." :p I wouldn't want you to be lop-sided, Cathe.

Really should have reached left AND right ... didn't I hear somewhere this phrase? "What you do to one side, you do to the other." :p I wouldn't want you to be lop-sided, Cathe.

Now that's funny.
Darn, Cathe. I have a banana to my right and a cupcake to my left. You just made me choose the banana.
(but I guarantee that cupcake will be gone before the end of the day ;) )

Good alternative

and the answer is.......

THE APPLE

Although I really wanted the candy but it was late and I know when I get that taste of sweet that late it usually snowballs into more candy (which was in my kids Valentines bags) so I stuck with the apple. But I loved the idea of the caramel apple ...

A caramel apple would have been a good compromise!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.