Develop rotations based on which Cathe vids I have?

josterbrink

I love downloading Cathe's monthly rotation list. However, I don't have every DVD mentioned so I often must substitute. I would really like to see an area on your website where I can "check" which vids I have and what my fitness goals are (Do I want to concentrate more on strength? Or do I want more cardio?) and have it CUSTOMIZE a rotation? This would help in soooo many ways!

TIA for your consideration!:)

I love downloading Cathe's monthly rotation list. However, I don't have every DVD mentioned so I often must substitute. I would really like to see an area on your website where I can "check" which vids I have and what my fitness goals are (Do I want to concentrate more on strength? Or do I want more cardio?) and have it CUSTOMIZE a rotation? This would help in soooo many ways!

TIA for your consideration!:)

I agree with this suggestion. I have always wished this was an option. I have so many of her DVD's but am always not sure what to sub myself.

Maybe the new website will make this happen for us in the very near future. It sounds like it is going to be a terrific site.

Christie

One more vote!!! But it would be a LOAD of work on Cathe's part :) :) :)

So, until that happens here's a suggestion: You can look up "Generic Rotations" in the Rotation Forum, which in simple terms, breaks down rotations not based on the DVD titles, but on the body part/type of workout you can do each day of the week.

HTH,

Chris.

That's a great idea! At the very least, I'd love to see a section where you can put in the workout name and find out what workouts can be substituted for that one. :)

RE: Develop rotations based on which Cathe dvds I have?

What a wonderful help this would be! Another vote.

IndyMom:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.