Determined to use cathe sts to win company transformation challenge

My company always has a huge employee transformation challenge starting in January. Winner gets a trip to Vegas for the Olympia fitness contest. After several years of false starts I'm determined this time to win, and most importantly show that fitness videos , in particular cathe, are just as effective as gym workouts. I will be using STS and various cathe cardio workouts. Obviously diet plays huge part as well. My company is very well known in the fitness industry and I would LOVE to advertise for cathe by winning the contest. My goal is to lose 20 lbs. please please please help me put together a rotation and diet that will get me there!

How long do you have? ... Edited to add .. nevermind. I see the challenge is 3 months, plus you are giving yourself and extra two.

Keep updating .. I'll be cheering you on!

I just started a 6 month Dietbet (you 'bet' on your weight loss and get your 'bet' back if you make your monthly goal.) The goal is 3% of your weight per month, with a monthly max of 12%. I'm pushing for more than the minimum goal, and will also be using STS ... Since I have 6 months I will likely use the first option Cathe supplied! Here's to our success!

Last edited:
Hi ReneePruitt!
I didnt officially start until Dec 26 so not quite a week into it now. I've already lost 3 lbs! Can't wait until i'm further into the program and can really see amazing results! THanks so much for asking!

Hi there!! I was just checking old threads and this one is one that had a big interest to me! I have not heard anymore about how Sts went for you. I know you lost 3 lbs in the first week? I ask because I did STS and I didn't gain thank God and I didn't lose weighty but I did lose about an inch in places cause I went down a size in pants. But I am still thinking if I can do better on eating I'd had better results. How was ur eating? I also did lift a lot heavier so I felt stronger!

Actually, everything completely fell apart for me. Work was a mess, I had various injuries/hypothyroid issues that are hopefully corrected now with my medication, then I had 4 months of no work bc I was let go, then surgery for ACL blah blah blah. I'm back at it again as much as I can be though (5 weeks post surgery). I was JUST coming here to find this thread and saw that it was at the top bc you had reactivated it! Its a sign! LOL While I might not be able to do all the lower body exercises in the videos (in particular the lateral moves), I can do enough that I have decided to retry this rotation. Sadly, the cardio really does have to wait for quite a while longer according to the doctor. Only forward moving motions (bike, walking, elliptical etc). I absolutely HATE cardio machines so this is sheer torture for me. And the gym after 3 weeks is making me want to tear my hair out already. Plus I miss my Cathe videos!!! Especially with the new videos coming out! I have tweaked this rotation to include the new weight videos and as much cardio as I will be able to do so instead of the Gym Styles in months 5-6 I will be doing Ripped.

I'm sorry to hear!! ACL is really a pain I hear! I hate cardio machines to they are boring!! I think the gym is boring lol. I hope u get to feeling better real soon cause Ripped is coming out soon!! I can't wait! But I saw the latest video posted today and wow that one I will have to work up to. I have feet issues!
I'm sorry you lost your job to! You shouldn't have lost your job, I hate that for you. I know how that feels. Good luck to you and I wish you well and keep us posted! I love transformation stories :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.