Defected Tape

KathyH

Cathlete
To SNM Staff: I realize you guys are extremely busy with packing up everyone's videos but I have a problem with my Biceps Cross Xpress tape. As the tape progresses, the music slows up and the screen gets all snowy and it jumps. By the end of the tape it's so bad you can't see anything. I plan on sending this tape back to you by Priority Mail ($3.20) with a letter. I would like a new tape. Let me know if you'll be able to accommodate me. I haven't checked out all of my tapes, but it seems to be just this one. Thanks so much, Kathy

Don't send it back yet!

Sorry to jump in uninvited
happy.gif
, but SNM usually doesn't require a defective video to be returned to them...they'll just send you a new one.

No need to send it back....

No need to send a defective video back. But first make sure all the others are okay . Then just email us and we will send you a replacement at no charge
happy.gif

Tape

Hi Pamela! Thanks so much for telling me. I'll keep using this one though until I get the new one. It's awesome! Kathy

Tape

Hi SNM! Yes, I'm still in the process of checking out all of the others by doing all of them! So far so good with the rest. It's just been the Biceps tape. Thanks so much and I'll let you know by the end of the week. Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.