Dec 08 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Well holiday season has finally arrived and is in full swing this month. With that comes many temptations, obligations, and distractions. This makes it very difficult to prioritize keeping fit this month. Rather than give up all together, let’s just focus on variety and some shorter workouts within the upcoming weeks (this actually will work just fine since we had heavier weight training the last couple of months). Also, if you have an obligation on a given workout day, switch the workouts around to accommodate your schedule. Have Fun! Oh and remember, you'll be able to download this in the workout manager calendar shortly.

WEEK ONE:
Monday: Step Jump and Pump (Premix #3 All Step and Hi/Lo)…45 minutes
Tuesday: Your favorite 30 minute Yoga workout
Wednesday: Cardio Fusion (Premix #3 Mixed Cardio….41 minutes)
Thursday: Body Max 2 Upper Body Weights and Abs Only…Approx 30 minutes …plus 20 minute run
Friday: Butts and Guts (Premix #1 Standing Glutes and Abs…50 min)
Sat: OFF
Sunday: Muscle Endurance 65 minutes

WEEK TWO:
Mon: 4DS BootCamp (cardio only) Plus Ab work ONLY from KPC (about 38 minutes total)
Tues: 4DS Lower Intensity Step (cardio only about 30 minutes)
Wed: 4DS Kickbox (cardio and Ab work only about 39 minutes)
Thurs: Push Pull (45 minutes)
Fri: 4DS Higher Intensity Step (cardio only about 30 minutes)
Saturday: Cardio and Weights (60 minutes)
Sun: OFF

WEEK THREE:
Mon: Imax 2 (about 60 minutes)
Tues: Body Max Original (upper Body Conditioning and stretch only) …38 minutes
Wed: 30 minute Steady State Run plus Abs from Muscle Endurance …40 minutes
Thurs: Leaner Legs…49 minutes
Fri: Maximum Intensity Cardio…Warm Up and Hi/lo only plus Abs only From Max Int Strength…43 minutes
Sat: Supersets…about 47 minutes
Sun: OFF or brisk 30 minute walk

WEEK FOUR:
Mon: Drill Max (Premix One Timesaver Cardio Blast…39 minutes)
Tues: Low Impact Circuit (Premix # 5 Total Body Sculpt)…47 minutes
Wed: Imax 3…about 60 minutes
Thurs: Butts and Guts (Premix #3 Leg Blast)..47 minutes
Fri….30 minutes of cycling plus Coremax Segment One …50 minutes
Sat: Kick Max (Premix #4 Cardio Leg Sculpt) …52 minutes
Sun: OFF

Yay!!

I kept checking for this all day. I did the Sept, Oct, & Nov rotations (more or less), ate (mostly) clean, and lost 5 lbs! Thanks for your rotations & your enthusiasm Cathe!

I was checking all day Sunday also! Did Sept/Oct/Nov & definately see more muscle! Glad for the easier month>

Thanks Cathe

Cathe,

Get out of my head - actually I am more productive when you are there, but still. I was just thinking this morning that I wish you would do something like this and here it is. I was planning on doing something like your week 2 this week so this will "work out" well ("work out", get it!!!) Anyway, thanks for the great holiday rotation.

Murph

Thanks Cathe!! These shorter workouts this month will also help give me time to finish my 1 rep max testing!

Thanks,
Nicole

Hi Cathe!

Thank you as always for your great rotations! I will be using this one next month during my busy season. This will work out perfectly!

Take Care,
Heidi

Thanks Cathe, this is awesome.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

January rotation

What can we do for this week - the beginning of January - I didn't see a rotation yet! I've been doing your rotations for a few months now and LOVE THEM!!!! I have been doing your videos for a few years now but with the rotations you set on your workout manager it takes the thinking out of which video to do and also taught me about all of the different premixes that I LOVE now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.