DEC 07' Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! The month of December is always one with more focus on holidays, parties, and shopping then our workouts. If we can squeeze our workouts in, we're happy, but lets face it, most of this month they are put on the back burner. Fortunately January kicks in with New Years Resolutions and we get back on track. So this month will be filled with 60 minute or less effective workouts to get the job done yet give us the extra free time we need to do the other things on our holiday TO DO list.

WEEK ONE

Mon: Drill Max (timesaver Cardio Blast premix...39 minutes)

Tues: Muscle Max (68 minutes...a little longer workout then the rest)

Wed: Body Max (timesaver cardio premix...43 min)

Thurs: Boot Camp original (from Intensity series)

Fri: Low Impact Circuit (cardio Blast timesaver premix....48 minutes) PLUS ABS of choice from Butts and Guts

Sat: Push Pull (from Body Blast Series)

Sun: Stretch workout of choice

WEEK TWO

Mon: Imax 2

Tues: High Step Challenge (68 minutes...a little longer workout than the rest)

Wed: Cardio Kicks

Thurs: Run for 45 minutes...steady state

Fri: High Step Training Advanced

Sat: 30 minute brisk power walk plus Core Max segment one

Sun: Stretch workout of choice

WEEK THREE

Mon: Cardio and weights

Tues: Step Jump and Pump premix #3 ( step and hi/lo...45 minutes)

Wed: Supersets (from Body Blast Series)

Thurs: 50 minute treadmill or cycling workout

Fri: IMAX original

Sat: Muscle Endurance

Sun: Stretch workout of your choice

WEEK FOUR

Mon: Power Hour

Tues: Rhythmic step

Wed: 4DS Kick Box (cardio only) plus Coremax segment 2

Thurs: Low Impact Circuit (upper body sculpt premix...31 min) plus Stability ball leg segment from Pyramid Lower Body..13 minutes

Fri: 50 minute interval run

Sat: Circuit Max

Sun: Stretch workout of your choice

Enjoy!

Thank You, Cathe!!!!

Cathe:

This looks great and will be just right for my December schedule! :7 I was hoping for more cardio, circuits, and total body workouts this month as well as Sunday rest/stretch days! :7 I have also been thinking about the Intensity Series and Body Blast Series. Thank you, Cathe! :7

Is the first Wednesday premix for Body Max 2? (I do not have the first one.)

Thank you for the Christmas present of my favorite workout (Rhythmic Step) Christmas morning! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Thank You, Cathe!!!!

Thank you Cathe for another great rotation. I love the variety in the Dec. rotation. It has a little of everything!:)

Enjoy your weekend putting up decorations and shopping. Can't wait for the STS!!:7

Gin:)

RE: Thank You, Cathe!!!!

>Is the first Wednesday premix for Body Max 2? (I do not have
>the first one.)

I'm going to guess yes to your question about the Body Max premix. I don't believe the first one has premixes.

Janet

Thanks for this one! I was mentally preparing my own rotation with more cardio and either circuit or fullbody training, but you did it for me! I should've used my mental energy on other things and just left this to you from the get-go :)

This looks like a good one for me. I usually have trouble sticking to the rotations, but shorter workouts and lots of cardio seems right up my alley! Thanks Cathe!

ETA: I don't have Butts and Guts...how long are the abs sections so I know what to substitute? Can I do a Core Max instead?

Jodi,
The ab sections on B&G are about 15 min. long. Core Max would be a good sub.
And...Why don't you have B&G,girl??? It's a must have!;-)

Gin:)

Hey Gin,

Do you know what a sub.. for Drill Max, Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max would be? I don't have any of these and I now have them on my wish list. ;-)

Thanks in advance for anyone that could answer this. :7

Heidi

December Rotation Substitutions

Heidi:

For the Drill Max cardio blast premix, you can use the 4-Day Split Boot Camp cardio premix.

For Cardio Kicks, you can use CTX Kickbox plus the 4-Day Split Kickbox cardio premix. You will need to combine them to get a long kickboxing workout, and these have elements of Cardio Kicks in them.

Circuit Max will be tough to replace. Hmmm. Step, Jump, & Pump would be my first choice. Low Impact Circuit or the Body Max 2 cardio and weights premix will work too.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Heidi,
For Cardio Kicks you can substitute KPC or Kickmax. For Circuit Max, any circuit workouts with high reps should work. SJP probably comes closest to Circuit Max,since it has Hi/Lo and Step. For Drill Max, you could try subbing with a high-intensity workout, or use 4DS Bootcamp workout, even though the 4DS workout is shorter.

RE: December Rotation Substitutions

Thanks so much Heather! This looks pretty good and I have BM2,SJP and Boot Camp (Orig). I have to wait until Christmas to use my 4-DS DVD's... but I can handle it.;-)

:) :) :) Heidi

December Rotation Substitutions

Heidi:

You and Gayle and your self-control! LOL! I just edited my response to add Low Impact Circuit as a good sub for Circuit Max too.

Since you need a cardio premix for Drill Max, try the Boot Camp cardio premix twice plus the High Step Training cardio premix!

Blessings,
Heather B.

>Jodi,
>The ab sections on B&G are about 15 min. long. Core Max would
>be a good sub.
>And...Why don't you have B&G,girl??? It's a must have!;-)
>
>Gin:)

Thanks Gin! Well, I have to admit that lower body workouts are not my faves (although I do like core work). I still haven't even looked at Legs and Glutes even though I've had it for months! So I've never bought B&G. I do like firewalkers, though....well as much as anyone can actually "like" firewalkers, anyway.:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.