Damage Control-October

Beth- yes, that's the one I was talking about, but I may add in PRS.[emoji3]

This morning I did RWH LIHI upper no finishers. I was going to do 2 sets and finishers, but she does the 2nd&3rd sets so I didn't know what weight she used and I didn't print out a wo card. My chest is going to be screaming at me tomorrow. I started with her wts for everything but shoulders., but couldn't do all sets at her weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PRS 2 premix mix 1&2 32 min. My heart really wasn't in it. I, very tired and a little nervous every about packing tonight and getting out the door for Disney tonight!

I've decided to take: discs, 2 fire walker loops, tubing (not sure what I'll do with that), RWH, TTM and CF and sneakers of course!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Ladies,

Yesterday was BR Day 5-a lighter w/o with circuits of cardio/abs. Then I went to the 5pm class at the gym-super tough tabata. DH has gout so I ended up taking him to work this morning. At lunch time I did Disc 14-Legs-trisets...kicked my butt for sure. Of course I used 35# DB's with my weight vest for squats and plie squats.

I got to talk to my darling granddaughters the other day. They are going as the Adams Family for Halloween! That sounds like so much fun!! I miss them so much and hope they get to come out around the Christmas Holiday.

We are all set for the bathroom remodel scheduled for next week. I thought they were doing 2 at a time. It sounds like they are starting with the Master Bath and when that is completed they will do the downstairs bath. The following week they will do the upstairs bath. However they do it, they will be beautiful! Sunday I will remove everything from the already cleaned out vanity in the master. Let me just say I don't think I need to buy deodorant for a year or so.

LL-have you considered using a workout app? I have an app on my tablet called Gorilla Workout (or something like that). These w/o's don't use any equipment, but definitely work. That's what I used the last few times when I visited my granddaughters. The best part was that they did the workouts with me! Nice w/o!! Are you all flying to Disney?

Hi to Beth & Tina

bbl

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Hey Ladies,

Just finished STS disc 15-Back & Biceps, and BR Day 8. I'm heading out to mow the lawn. I've been getting rid of so much junk, it's such a good feeling!

Hope you all enjoy the holiday! I'm handing out candy tonight. I love seeing all the kiddos dressed up.

bbl

I will have to check that out.!

On a side note.....Def Leppard came out with a new album today!! Self titled. I've listened to the whole thing. JTrain and CDawg asked for Apple Beats for Christmas and bday.

Again I started this yesterday and now it's the 31st and I just landed in Orlando!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Diana, you are rocking STS! That leg workout sounded tough.

LL, have FUN at Disneyworld. You are so lucky to get to take your kids there! Enjoy the time.

Tina, did you get the new job? Hope you're enjoying the visit with your uncle.

I've been just walking with my vest and putting heat on my shoulder at night. I think it's going to be longer before I can get back into a workout routine. I'm focusing on trying to eat well and to not get too discouraged. Tomorrow is a 12 hour shift 10 am to 10 pm. I'm glad to get an extra hour tonight! They begged me to do 12's this weekend...wanted two but I agreed to one.

Beth

Just leaving Animal Kingdom, 11,600 steps in. We arrived around 11 but still doesn't seem like a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.