Damage Control June!!

Oh no...the egg roll in a bowl and the pizza were two completely different dishes. Egg roll is meat and stir fried veggies with coconut aminos and pizza is just pizza. I use the King Arthur recipe for my pizza dough, mozzarella, and spaghetti sauce. It was cool here on Tuesday so heating up the oven was no big deal. I like to make pizza more in the fall/winter but love it so made it! I've looked at cauliflower crust and just can't bring myself to try to make it paleo. I have put some whole wheat flour in the crust and it's ok-but you have to let that rise quite a while to get the dough stretchy.

Yesterday I ended up doing ICE lower body circuit with abs 2. I felt good and used the same weights as Cathe. Today I might try the Upper body circuit or just step. I'm dizzy right now though-it's weird. So I 'm waiting until that resolves with food or water. Maybe I'll check my BP. I ate like crap at work last night. I didn't pack enough food and ended up eating two mini cinnamon buns and a sugar cookie. Oh well....today's a new day! Glad your bloat is resolving. The ab challenge sounds fun.

LL, how is Rehobeth? Biking this year?

Beth

I'm not feeling well again. Ugh. We have some virus running it course through my house. I hope it resolves quickly. I don't want to get my MIL or others sick when traveling next week. I have several meetings today and not enough time to workout in between them.

Yesterday I did a BR w/o in the morning and was too wiped out from this cold to tackle the next STS disc-legs. I'm considering doing a leg circuit w/o for my 2nd leg w/o for STS. I'm thinking Xtrain CLB, HCLB, ICE LBC etc. I'm looking into doing the Isagenix 30 day weightloss program. I wouldn't start until after my vacation. Well see, I'm not sold on the idea. I want to be able to lose what I need and find a whole foods nutrition plan for maintenance. The first 2 weeks have 2 days of intermittent fasting. I think you get about 500 calories on those days. I've read there are benefits for intermittent fasting, just not sure how I feel about that.

Beth-hope you feel better. Nice job with your workout!! I've actually made the cauliflower crust and it turned out really good. Oh, I need to book my airfare still. I will take care of that when I return from vacation.

Waving Hi to LL!

B won the tournament! He caught the winning catch in extra innings! Unfortunately, I yelled so much hat I lost my voice and that turned into a cold and now I have a fever.[emoji855]

Monday- Legs and Glutes
Tuesday-outdoor yoga and hurt my ankle, too much pointing....and ramped up upper body plus abs
Wednesday- was supposed to be IMAX 2, but I just couldn't so I did RWH low impact 2
Thursday- lean legs and abs, barre and chair
Yesterday- nothing
Today- sick in bed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.