Damage Control August :)

THURS ..

Morning Ladies ..

finally I have company :) glad to have you back!!! got to make it short .. busy day .. have a work project out of the office this afternoon .. should be "interesting" :confused:

Ystdy I did T25 Beta Rpd Circuit - LOVED IT - wow - great workout - LUV LUV LUV it - it worked everything head to toe!! I am very impressed w/Sean T and his Focus T25!!!

Wendy - when does Joey start back to school - the kids have already started back here! so going to A/C I hope you WIN BIG .... and do better than I did in Biloxi :confused::confused: great workout!!!

Di - work has been nightmare here too - not only have we been busy - and coming off insanity of full moon - but i have had auditors ALL WEEK :( :mad: cant believe SEPT is here!! wow .. summer is gone!! DH is deep sea fishing today - without me :( and of course looking like weather is perfect .. thinking I am the bad weather jinx :(:mad: but hoping they have a great day and great catch!

Hello to Lori!

OK . . better run .. need to get some stuff done before getting outta here for the project!! have a great one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.