Daily Checkin-Monday, Aug 1st

gonnabea5

Cathlete
Good morning all,

Of course when I decide to start checking in, I couldn't find it! So, I hope yall don't mind me starting the daily thread.

Today's workout was at the gym. I do workout on demand there. I did War Volume 15 which is a 34 minute kickbox workout. Very good. Reminds me of Cathe's 4DS kickbox. Tonight, I should get LI Hiit done.

Hi ladies,
Today was Turbofire 30, and All Step Abs from Ab hits. Have a good Monday!

Hi Shereta,

Thanks for starting us off. You finished early and you have another workout later - whoa - you are dedicated. It's a holiday here today so I am taking it easy.

Today I did:
Cathe's Great Glutes - floor only (haven't done this in a while - loved it)
Amy Dixon - two tabatas from Breathless Body
Pilates by Lisa - pilates and then added on a 15 minute detox stretch.

It was a loooooooooooong workout. Just how I like it.

Have a great day everyone. Great workouts from us so far!

Hi gals,

I did half of my own kickbox circuit that I am working on for the classes I NOW have. I will be doing Thursday mornings at 10:30 for 2 weeks then starting on the week of Aug. 14th I have M-Th-F at 10:30 for what they are calling AM-FIT which is geared toward seniors with it being a low impact class.

Then I did the Taebo Express Legs and then to the gym for 35 min. of weight work with abs.

I ordered 2 more CDs so I can work on some low impact aerobics and another kickboxing type workout.

Have a great day!! Good to see you again Shereta.

That's for the welcomes' backs. For the month of August, I will shoot for two workouts a day. AM at the gym and PM a short Cathe workout. Pray for me!

Hi ladies!
I am back to working out more regularly after having been MIA for some weeks.

We went to Spain for 3 weeks and despite good intentions, I did not workout as much as planned. My body does not adapt well to changes in temperature so the first week and a bit I suffered from a lot of stomach troubles and headaches. We brought our bikes with us so I did bike every few days, but it wasn't until the last week when I got more active going on 2 hr trailrides in the mountains etc before breakfast. Fun! Biking is not really my thing, but it's the only sport my bf does so it's fun to join him every other day when I feel up for it. Also went on more relaxed rides in the afternoons with my son. I also did 10min popsugar Booty Barre workout that I had saved on my phone (we had no internet there) I think 5 times during those weeks. For the rest it was a lazy vacation lying in the pool and in the shade reading. Finished 11 books in 3 weeks ☺

Now my son is visiting his dad in Germany and I am back to work so I planned to get back to healthier eating and all my workouts. I really missed them. Sunday I walked for hours with a friend and after a suprise call from my sister saying she and her family wanted to come visit in the evening I ended up having to get rooms ready for them instead of working out. They live in Denmark as most of you know so I wasn't planning on seeing them until Christmas.

Today after work I got my sister to workout with me. We started with a 45min dance w/o and then moved on to body combat. Unfortunately her knees started giving her trouble and I felt like I had water in my ears and got all dizzy (hadn't had a proper lunch) so we stopped after 30 min. Tomorrow I hope to introduce her to some other type of w/o's.

I have some new (to me) Suzanne Bowen. I have also orded her newest BarreAmped today and a few Tracey Mallett, the booty barre trainer. I like her!

Super excited about the new Cathe series coming out.

(to me) Suzanne Bowen. I have also orded her newest BarreAmped today

Henriette, I was hoping to order her Stretch one, but missed the discount. Let me know how you like it (if it is indeed the Stretch one you ordered).
Sounds like a really nice vacay you had! :) I would love to visit Spain!! I have not mountain biked since my bike broke & haven't afforded a new one. lol. I like mountain biking, but not really road cycling. lol. It makes me nervous for some reason.

Hi Elsie. Spain is indeed lovely. I am used to biking on roads but just to get from A to B, not as a sport so not fast, but biking uphill even 6 or 7% steepness is killer. Off road I am very careful and not used to it, but it still got my heart rate up to 173! I got a FitBit Charge HR right before the vacation so I was using it for the biking and most days getting min. 10000 steps in despite being lazy lying about reading.

The new SBF I got was BarreAmped 5 Fire Extreme Sculpt... Silly that I didn't see the other new one Stretch & Strengthen as it's cheaper getting a few from amazon in one go rather than paying separate shipment fees.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.