Daily Check-in Wednesday, March 6th, 2024

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of a Cathe live - Burn Sets for bi's and tri's (I've done this one soooo many times) - 38 minutes and added on 15 minutes of BJ Gaddour Tabata style workout (DVD).

Anita - Sorry to read about your physical health issues. Does this mean you cannot workout right now? I hope that's not the case.

Nice to see us all getting in a workout yesterday. Have a great day everyone.

Good morning everyone & nice workout this morning Siobhan with Cathe live - Burn Sets for bi's and tri's - 38 minutes and 15 minutes of BJ Gaddour Tabata style workout (DVD).

Today's workouts:

The Firm- "Skills, Drills, & Thrills Balance Trainer"- Premix-Express workout option - 20 min.
IFit- "Quick Sprints" treadmill workout - 24 min.
YT- Redwoods- Cardio Drumming w/Lindsay - 20 min.

Waves to all! Have a good day!

Have a great day everyone!

Today was Essentrics Body Sculpting Series Leg Sculptor 30m + Slings: Dynamic Spiraling & Balancing 18m

Hi ladies,

Nice workouts so far, today I stayed home and did 23 minutes of CDORNER's Boom Kickbox with HITT intervals(hip /thigh joint was hurting) so I had seen a new Taebo so I tried it and lasted 23 minutes on that one. I will go back on a better day and do the Taebo one again.

So all in all 46 minutes of a kickboxing workout. Not too bad I did sweat and I was wearing my boxing gloves.

Have a great day!

Happy Wednesday ladies:)

I'm not feeling well post MS drug injection issue (nothing serious). I have a dentist appointment this afternoon. Sorry, but I'll need to do a drive by check in today so I can grab some sleep by my appointmen later.
Great mix of workouts from every one today, bravo ladies. Hello's & waves to: Linda, Siobhan, Anita, Lannette, and Annette.

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- New Strength = 16 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute HIGH ENERGY HIGH POWER cycling workout!= 20 Min
Tae Bo Amped- Fat Burn Accelerator = 52 Min

Enjoy the rest of your day and be well;)

Nora

NIce workout Nora with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- New Strength = 16 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute HIGH ENERGY HIGH POWER cycling workout!= 20 Min
Tae Bo Amped- Fat Burn Accelerator = 52 Min

hope you feel better!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.