Daily Check-in, Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Good morning!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Total Body" (used weight plates only) - 38 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 53- 20 min. Rowing & Weights AMRAP

Have a good day all!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday everyone!

Linda that plate workout sounds great! I checked into downloading a plate workout and it looked like it may not work then this morning I looked again and it seems like it would work. I think I need to choose an inexpensive download and just bite the bullet.

Today I did Essentrics Strength in Motion WO#2 Full Body 25m + Facia Flossing Total Body + pelvis 28m

Nice workout Lannette!

the blender I did really wasn’t a total body plate workout, I picked as many plate exercises that Cathe has, which is mostly abs, then I just picked weight exercises that would work with a plate and just used plates all throughout the workout. Not exactly how I like to do things.

where can you download plate workouts? Or were you talking about CatheLive Abs?

Last edited:
Hi ladies ,

Today I did 60 minutes on the elliptical and then 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with some light dumbbell work for biceps, shoulders and a plate exercise for all of upper body .

Looks like everyone is getting in some great workouts!! Keep up the great work!

Hello girls, happy Wednesday:)

Linda- Very Nicely done today with today's workout with:

Blender- "Total Body" (used weight plates only) - 38 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 53- 20 min. Rowing & Weights AMRAP

High fives and way to go!! On that note have a great day:)

Lannette- Very Nicely done on today's workout with:

Essentrics Strength in Motion WO#2 Full Body = 25 Min
Facia Flossing Total Body + pelvis = 28 Min

More good stuff today, WTG & High fives!! Go have an amazing Wednesday;)

Siobhan- Hello's & Waves:)

Annette- Good morning! Enjoy your day whether you workout or rest. Have a blesssed day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT-Kaleigh Cohen - 20-Min HIIT CARDIO Indoor Cycling Workout = 24 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength -15 Min Lean Full Body Dumbbell Workout- NO REPEAT = 19 Min
Tae Bo Amped- Fat Burn Accelerator = 52 Min

Have a wonderful Wednesday all!:)

Nora

Nice workout Annette with 60 minutes on the elliptical & 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with some light dumbbell work for biceps, shoulders and a plate exercise for all of upper body . You got in some plate work too! Do you have any favorite plate exercises Yay!

Equally as nice workout Nora with YT-Kaleigh Cohen - 20-Min HIIT CARDIO Indoor Cycling Workout & Kaleigh Cohen Strength -15 Min Lean Full Body Dumbbell Workout- NO REPEAT & Tae Bo Amped- Fat Burn Accelerator = 52 Min. You’re into TaeBo now!

Annette, I understand now….yes, I have done halos with a plate, and also a kettlebell,
and you’re right, it’s a good upper body exercise:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.