Daily Check-in, Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Good morning all!

Today's workouts:

YT-LiveFitness- Full Body Weight Plate workout- 27 min.
Blender- "Hiit Circuit Core Express # 4" -22 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 89- 10 min. Rowing & Upper Body Weights EMOM

That's it. That is a terrible thing that happened early this AM in Baltimore with that
ship hitting a major bridge and collapsing. Very scary.

Have a good day!

An enjoyable Tuesday to everyone.

Linda I agree with concerning the bridge collapse! Tragic!

Today I did Essentrics Ultimate Stretch: Muscle Release 30m. I had more planned but my body felt so balanced after the Essentrics that I decided to just leave it. I’ll probably do some fascia flossing for my neck and shoulders later this evening.

Hi ladies,

Yes, I got up and when I checked my phone my SIL in Colorado (who is originally from Maryland) asked if the family was ok. Ok, I don't live in Maryland so I had to look up what had happened, very tragic, and glad it wasn't rush hour. Clarifying hubby's family all live in the Baltimore area.

Today I did a 72 minute circuit, upper body weights but I started with a barbell bench press( 75, 80 and 85 ,I think), then the back machine, followed by dumbbells for chest flyes and press, triceps, hammer curls, shoulder press, seated clean and press and then the sled for cardio. Ran it with 3 and 5 plates(45), backwards pulled and I front pulled it with the strap around my waist and moving forward, some work was with 4 plates got my pulse rate up, ended with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Good morning girls:)

Linda- Once again great mix of great workouts with:

YT-LiveFitness- Full Body Weight Plate workout- 27 min.
Blender- "Hiit Circuit Core Express # 4" -22 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 89- 10 min. Rowing & Upper Body Weights EMOM. Well done & high fives on all your workouts today;)

I'm so sorry to hear about the bridge collapse. I've not had the TV on and did no know about this. I agree, this is terrible. Sending prayers.
Take care and have a good day.

Lannette- Another wonderful workout today with:

Essentrics Ultimate Stretch- Muscle Release= 30 Min
That does sound so good and relaxing I can understand not feeling like adding more on just now. Savor the relaxed and balanced feeling. Awesome workout today, well done. Have a good day;)

Hello's, & waves to:

Annette- have a fun workout and blessed day;)
Siobhan- Have a great day:)
Anita- Sending prayers and well wishes;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30 Min HIGH BURN Full Body HIIT & Strength | NO REPEAT + FULL STANDING = 33 Min

TaeBo Ultimate Taebo - Turbo Charged Fat Burner = 23 Min
Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min

Enjoy your day;)

Nora

Annette- You beat me to post. Great workout today with a 72 minute circuit, upper body weights, sled for cardio, and finishing i=up with floor legs, glutes ,and abs. Plus a stretch. Amazing workout WTG and Bravo!;) So sad about the bridge collapse.

Nice workout and take care;)

Nora

Nice gym workout Annette for 70+min. Yay! You do a lot when you’re there. But I totally
get it….when I went to the Wellness Center, it was very easy to be there 1 1/2 hrs or more, especially if I did the pool and then to the fitness floor…

Nice workout Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30 Min HIGH BURN Full Body HIIT & Strength | NO REPEAT + FULL STANDING = 33 Min, TaeBo Ultimate Taebo - Turbo Charged Fat Burner = 23 Min & Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min. They all sound
great.

My sister used to live in Maryland, and I remember we went there to go to a baseball
game, I think in Baltimore…it was the Orioles & Yankees, again I think, it was a long time
ago…….

Hi girls, I got it done today workout is done and dusted! It rurns out the taebo workout was longer than 23 Min stated on dvd cover. Itas infact 31 Min, good stuff!

Have a good evening:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.