@DAILY CHECK IN TUESDAY JANUARY 21ST@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Today I have stayed home and did my Kickbox workout for tomorrow's class. It was 41 minutes long. Then I worked on the cardio songs off another workout that I am working on, changing around the cardio segments trying them with different songs. Trying to see what works best. That was about 30 minutes.

I might be done for the day.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi Everyone,
today I did RWH chest +High Reps biceps and added on 25 minute spin class. I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Good morning,
Today, I took my laptop to the gym to do Cardio Slam.

Background: 4 years ago, I changed jobs and my commute is 40-45 at least each way to work. I now have no time at home to do cathe dvds. I had to join a gym and squeeze in 30-40 minutes on weekdays of workouts that I do not like!. I purchase the strong and sweaty series for my laptop, but didn't want to carry laptop back and forth. But I miss my Cathe workouts so much, so I did it today. Set that laptop up and got my workout in. I feel awesome and comforted that I spent time with Cathe and the girls.

I'm seriously considering getting ondemand and taking my laptop every weekday. There's a cardio room that no only hardly uses and I can carry heavier weights in there as needed.

I just know with this new year, i'm getting older and I want to enjoy my workouts. I don't want to keep buying downloads when I can have access to all her workouts with ondemand. Their internet is pretty consistent, so no issues there.

Tomorrow, I'll do another workout from that series.

Hi Gonnaba5, I admire your dedication to yourself. I"m glad you found a way that works for you. I haven't explored on demand and download workouts yet.. When i am at the gym it's a great feeling. Of course right now due to the corona virus, gyms are closed. So it's my basement workout space for now..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.