Daily Check in Tuesday August 2, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Tuesday Morning Everyone,

Today I did a short workout - Xtrain chest/shoulders burn sets + brief pilates by lisa.

Have a great day friends.

Mornin Ceci & good day to everyone who follows. :) Nice to to see a couple of new (to me, the relative newbie) faces here!!

Sounds like you're having fun with the music Annette.

This morning I did 3 sets of sumo wall squats & on to XTrain AOLI double step & disc cardio. 1st time for me & It challanged me. Lots of H2o!

Oh my!! I have worked on both a Kickbox Circuit workout again and also a low impact aerobic routine with my current cds until my new music arrives.

So altogether about 100 minutes of kick box and low impact aerobic exercise.

I definitely feel more confident with the Kickbox Circuit routine I have worked out.

Anyway have a great day ladies.

Today, I did 3/4 of Cathe's supercuts at the gym. The On Demand from last night added it. I was so happy to see it. Hopefully, they can add more. tonight I will get a 30 min walk in and some core work.

Hi ladies

Just goes to show how much I am still in holiday mode... No idea what day or date it is.

I posted a super long reply to Monday's chat instead of to this one, so if anyone wants to read what I have been up to the last few weeks just check Monday's chat.

Tuesday w/o 45min dance w/o and approx 30 min body combat.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.