Daily Check-in, Friday, March 22, 2024

Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

YT-Coach Ali- Ultimate Legs Weight Plate workout - 19 min.
Blender- "Glove Up & Kickbox" - 19 min.
IFit- " Seceda Treadmill Walk, Part 1, Italy" - 25 min.

Waves to all and have a good day!

Siobhan, Anita was experiencing some medical issues and needed to take a break, hopefully, she will check in with a hello and update , and will rejoin us when she can!
I do miss her delightful posts! I hope everything is going well for her.

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a Cathe Live - Lift, Move, Sweat - it was kinda tough and 43 minutes in length. I did my own 10 minute stretch.

Nice workout this morning Linda. You are keeping things interesting with a mish mosh of legs and cardio.

Re: Anita. I guess I was hoping she would continue checking in. I hope she is doing all right. She is a busy lady.

Have a great day everyone.

Wishing a great Friday to everyone.
Nice workouts yesterday and this morning ladies!

I also miss Anita and wish she’d check in. She adds a nice energy to the check in. That’s what I enjoy most about this group. Everyone has their own great energy and workout style. It’s fun to read and share the vibe.

Today I did P57 Arm and Ab Booster 30m + Slings Foundation Arm Lines 28m, UB Fascia Flossing 5m.

Cathe Live - Lift, Move, Sweat Sounds fun Siobhan. WTG!

Lannette, great workout today - P57 Arm and Ab Booster 30m + Slings Foundation Arm Lines 28m, UB Fascia Flossing 5m. Sounds fun & interesting!

Enjoy your workouts today, Annette & Nora!

Happy T.G.I.F girls!:)

Linda- Thanks for starting us off today:) Another great workout for today with:

YT-Coach Ali- Ultimate Legs Weight Plate workout - 19 min.- sounds good!
Blender- "Glove Up & Kickbox" - 19 min.- two of my favorite things boxing & Kickbox mix- love it!
IFit- " Seceda Treadmill Walk, Part 1, Italy" - 25 min.- Ooh a passport workout, love those and locales!
WTG & High fives on your Friday fun workout, amazing stuff. Have a fantastic Friday;)

Siobhan- Welcome back:) I hope you had a nice trip. Great job on today's workout with:

Cathe Live - Lift, Move, Sweat= 43 minutes
Plus your own 10 minute stretch.
WTG & high fives on that challenging workout today. Have a wonderful Friday:)

Lannette- Awesome Friday workout today with:

P57 Arm and Ab Booster = 30 Min
Slings Foundation Arm Lines= 28 Min
UB Fascia Flossing = 5 Min
Way to get it done today, high fives, well done. Have a good day :)

Annette- Have a good workout today and a superfun Friday;)

Anita- we miss you. Please take care and when are able stop by and let us know how you are doing. In the mean time sending well wishes & healing prayers;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 15 min METABOLIC BOOSTING cycling workout = 15 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min
Les Mills CXWorx - Release 9= 30 Min

Maybe Add-on not sure yet If I do I'll let you know.
Jessica Smith- 6 Mile Mix- Steady Burn = 16 MIn

Enjoy your Friday girls;)

Nora

There you are, Nora! Great workout with YT-Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 15 min METABOLIC BOOSTING cycling workout, Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride, Les Mills CXWorx - Release 9= 30 Min. & maybe
Jessica Smith- 6 Mile Mix- Steady Burn = 16 MIn. Wow!

Hi ladies,

After fighting with my blu-ray player and having to change my choice for my workout, I did Cathe's Gloved Up and Sweaty 39 minutes, then I did KCM'S 30 minutes to Fitness-Kickboxing the 21 minute kicking combos premix. So a grand total of 60 minutes of kickboxing and I wore my boxing gloves.

Yesterday I did get some answers from my kidney doctor. I feel better, just need to pray for healing of my kidneys or that they stay at their current level. The doctor knows that I want to avoid dialysis at all cost. I do need to avoid getting really sick if I can, no flu or covid, pneumonia or the like that can tax my kidneys. Honestly, I rarely get sick so last year was a fluke.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Annette, nice long kickboxing workout today! Good for you!

so glad you were able to get answers yesterday and that you are feeling better from that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.