Daily Check-in, Friday, March 15, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning Siobhan, Lannette, Annette, Nora & Anita!

Anita, hope you are ok, please check-in if you are able and let us know if you are doing better.....

Today's workouts:

YT-Coach Ali- Arms & Abs Weight plate workout - 20 min.
IFit- "Bike & Box" Workout # 2- 34 min.
The Firm- Skills, Drills & Thrills dvd- I did the Abs/Core section only) about 9 min.

I have a hair trim this morning, so need to get going...........Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

I took a much needed rest day yesterday. Today I did a mix of 2.0 Lower Body workout for 30 minutes (I didn't want to do the hip thrusts). I moved onto 25 minutes of core pilates with Move with Nicole. I stretched during 2.0 rests but will do a bit more now for my lower back.

Nice workout this morning Linda. Bright and early!

Great workouts yesterday everyone! Waves to Anita! We hope to see you soon.

Have a great day friends.

Hi ladies,

Oh boy, I. Am. Beat!! I just did the latest YouTube Taebo with my boxing gloves on it was an hour of non stop mostly balanced high energy workout called Power Hour if anyone wants to look it up. He finished on the floor for some tough abs that I modified.

Nice workouts ladies!

Oh boy, Annette, you sound beat from that Taebo workout you did…WTG! Using
gloves really does add intensity I think. You do deserve a rest!!

Happy Friday to all! Waves and well wishes to Anita!

Today was: Kettlebell Boomer Cardio 47m, Seated UB Unilateral then Bilateral 6/10: 10m, Deep Squats/Arc Extensions/Dead hang 5m

Nice long workout Lannette with Kettlebell Boomer Cardio 47m, Seated UB Unilateral then Bilateral 6/10: 10m, Deep Squats/Arc Extensions/Dead hang 5m. WTG!

Hi girls :)

Sorry for the late check-in. I had a very hectic day and had to skip today's workout. I had \many errands and a haircut appointment and errands after as well. I did read all your check in today, great job on all your workouts today, bravo ladies:)

Have a great evening and I plan to workout tomorrow , so I'm looking forward to that.:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.