DADDY'S HOME, YAY!!!!!

worseenemy

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to let you all know, My sexy daddy is home YAyayaY.
Bad for me we pick him up at 4:30 am that means that I have to wait untill tonight to play some games:confused::eek::eek::eek:
Anyways we are so HAPPY, hes safe, and happy, healthy, and strong...
Ok now I have to go I think I'm getting crazy:confused::eek::)(delirium):confused:
I will talk to you in a few days Bye.

Attachments

• PA080034.jpg
    PA080034.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 132
  • PA080044.jpg
    PA080044.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 129
  • PA080040.jpg
    PA080040.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 142
Eunice,

How exciting!!! Let the games begin. ;):eek:

You can now change your siggy.... as soon as you're done with more .. ahem.. important things.. :)

ETA: I just took a look at the pics. How adorable. Thanks for sharing. Seeing the family back together warmed my heart. My thanks go out to him and your whole family for the sacrifices you made while he was gone.

Last edited:
OMG .. that is WONDERFULL ... great pics .. you can see how happy ya'll are!!!!! I pray every night for the safety of our troops and their families!!

While you are giving him hugs .. give him some extra from those of us who are so thankfull for all he has done .. and sacrifices made by all!!!! :D:D

.. then have some EXTRA FUN tonight ;);););) woooohoooo:D:D:D:D

Reminds me of when I was a little girl, . . how happy I was to see my dad after months at sea, he was in the Navy for 30 years. I LOVE the reunion pics. So happy for you and your family. Enjoy the time together!

I know what you are feeling!!!!!!! I know! How wonderful for you! Thanks for the pictures and sharing your joy!

I am so happy for you I hope you have some "quality time" together.;)

I know the girls are happy to have daddy home!

Eunice,
I am so happy for you and your family. I also would like to thank your family for your sacrifices that you've all had to make. I pray for our troops & their families daily. May God bless your family and I hope your reunion is TERRIFIC.

Hugs, Linda

I'm glad he is home safe to be with his family. That isn't the easiest job on the planet and it certainly isn't easy on the family. Thank you for enduring and thank him for protecting us all.

Thanks to everyone, thanks for all your thoughts, and kind words, I know I don't have anyone close to me(Family) But I have you ALL..You guys are very IMPORTANT PEOPLE to me..;)

SO I'm Back, were is everyone?.:eek:
I don't see any new threads..:rolleyes:

Thanks from the bottom of my heart..:D

Were is Pinkquin??

I am so happy for you I hope you have some "quality time" together.;)

I know the girls are happy to have daddy home!

Hey Pinkquinn:

How you insane week is doing?
last Saturday I did ployometric cardio circuit and I was very surprise, that I did pretty darn good.. I did everything like I was suppose to, no modification needed, nice :p
I notice when I did step blast i use high step, i used to do what ever Cathe was using but this time I went up a notch and I was fine..

So tell me how is your results going? This is your second or third week?
Do you want to start a thread for us in the check and challenges? I did send you a PM but I don't think you got it..:(

Well I hope you see this one..Talk to you later..;):p

I can't fix my signature help!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.