ct tuesday

well, good morning!
hows everybody today?

pool planned & tonight company over to see our company!:p
eats are pretty much on track and i even got a wo in last night!

will read thru the day when i can! see ya!

Hey Kate, enjoy your company x2!! Great job on the WO last night!

WO this morning was 4DS Chest & Back x2. I have four weeks before I go out of town again for several days, so I am doing a modified version on FF's Dec 08 rotation which I have been wanting to try since it came out. I am just replacing the cardio with running and modifying to accomodate my training schedule.

Morris, (((house selling))) vibes coming your way.
Kath, a co-worker of mine is running the half with me. And I'm trying to talk Kate into it;)
Colleen, did you get your car? How are you feeling?
Klaudia, are you survivng dance pratices?
Anne, you will find the perfect place I just know it.

That's all I can remember right this minute from yesterday's thread. Sorry I suck at personals lately...

good morning - where is angie??

kate, that is truly imp[ressive to wo with company. have a fun day.

katie, that rotation sounds great. i will do ff's weight work again when we move. i loved her january rotation too. you might like that with your training as it is less days of weights i think. or maybe i combined them. can't remember.

lisa, sorry for the rough day of eats. you will be on track today.

patti, that is crazy about your friend. i know if i tried to get pregnant again we'd have multiples.

klaud, is danica working towards something with all the dance this week?

anne, sorry about the condo. something will come along.

well, this is the last day of visiting with family. i am exhausted, but, it has not been as hard as i feared. eats were great yesterday, and the kids have fun. dh decided to take today off to visit with everyone. i did a long run this am, and i was so tiered at the end. not sure why it was so much harder than my 16 on sunday. i am feeling better than yesterday, but still very discouraged about the house. sigh. i cannot control it. anyways, will try to bbl

Morning girls :)

I made a few attempts to check back in yesterday--- but seems laundry/cleaning and weeding were screaming for my attention.

I did a 5.5 mile run in the a.m. Worked my bis as well. Then after dinner DH and I went for a 3 mile walk. I know I was literally sleep walking all day yesterday--think the weekend caught up with me. So a walk was needed to keep me up past 9 :) My eats were on track with lots of water. Sometimes I think I don't eat enough ----but I can't be a slave to counting calories etc. As long as it's clean --I'm good I guess :)

This morning is a 4.5 mile run. I have shoulders and abs on tap as well. I best get moving before the rain comes.

Morris: sorry about your house not selling yet. That has to be so difficult.

Kate: Great job getting a workout in with your company there.

katie: Sounds like you are right on track with the half training. When is the half?

My retriever had a horrible day yesterday. He had to be carried 4 times up stairs. Then last night he just laid in one spot--unusual for him. This morning he yelped (sorta) for me to assist him up. :( I think we will have to make a decision soon. I can't stand watching him like this. :) UGH!!

I'll try my best to get back after my workout.

Good Morning Everyone!

I was up late last night working and up early again this morning. I hate implementations. I am some work drama I will have to deal with today. I hate it when people just can't get along. It is just work. No workout last night - didn't get home until 7:30 but was on a conference call until 9:15. Then back at work this morning at 7. I am going to try to get out here by 5 and workout this evening. Hopefully the work drama won't interfere with that plan.

Kath, sorry about your retriever. Good idea to take a walk. I think I will need one in about an hour - I am exhausted.
Nina, glad the family visit is going better than expected. Sorry your run wore you out - it is probably all the stress.
Kate, have fun at the pool today.
Katie, there are so many rotations I want to do and so little time. Enjoy FF's Dec rotation.
Anne, sorry about the condo. I hope you find something else soon.

Morning!

It's another beautiful day here-cool in the morning, sunny and warm in the afternoon:) Heading to the doctor in a bit-now that I'm coughing less-Murphy's Law, right? Feeling the hypo, too:( Why can't a cough just be a cough? I have asthma, for crying out loud! Sigh. And we have art at the library at 1. Workout is S&H Back, planks, pull ups, and a run/walk if I can get it in. Sounds like a lot, but it's only about an hour long workout.

Kate, have fun with your company's company:) Great job getting a workout in!

Katie, sounds like a good rotation. Luckily we're carpooling for dance, so it's not too bad.

Nina, glad the fd isn't rearing it's ugly head. The house is out of your control, so just control what is in your power to do so-I should take my own advice! Danica's dance intensive is mandatory for all dancers who are in the dance company. I think it's just another way to bring in money!

Kath, nice workout yesterday! And today too:) So sorry about your dog:( Our cat is almost 12 with a heart murmur and I worry about him all the time, although he's still pretty spry.

Hi to everyone else! I'll be back later...

Morning ladies.

Kate glad for your w/o last night.

Katie great w/o your chest must be on fire.

Nina I understand about being discouraged. I'm getting a little discouraged with my job hunt, even though I've only be at it for 3 weeks.:rolleyes: Some people been job hunting for a year and have no other source of income. So I should be thankful that I can pay the bills. If you don't sell the house once you move what are your plans?

Kath I'm so sorry about your doggie. Does he have hip problems?

Colleen that sucks the work drama, you would think that everyone would get along in this economy.

Klaudia take care of your cough and it's always wise to check out anything to do with your lungs.

So y-day I got caught up in some family drama...why do people travel 500 miles to their family's house and have no way of getting back home???:rolleyes:
My cousin Betty (the extra crazy one) did not get up on time so the person that drove her here...left. Now she is trying to figure out how to get back to NY. Irene and I just looked at her because she still owes money for the tickets we brought the last time.:mad: Sometimes we have to use tough love.

I did not get my w/o done yday so today I'll double up and do 1/2 hour ellip intervals and Push Circuit 1 (which is only 35mins).

drive by while I rock Ju.

Katie, i loooooved that dec rot!!!
Nina, WTG on eats & run! Good luck today!
Kath, My mom had to put her golden down last week....she's still crying:(
Colleen, Sorry for the work woes!
Klaudia, No hypo! Have a FUN DAY!!!
Robin, EEK on your FD! Have a great WO!

Made buttermilk panckaes....and I ate eggs & fruit! WTG ME!!!!

bbl...

Hey all. I'm here. Really tired. Late night, didn't sleep much b/c Ryan was tossing and turning. Took girls to game stuff at park this AM. Now need sleep. Hoping for short nap and then a WO. Prob MM. I think I'm going to start FF's get ready for summer rotation but will probably sub in Terminator and HCE WOs for circuit days since I want to try them.

I'll bbl for personals. Counseling tonight...:confused:

Kate, enjoy your company! I hope your mom is doing okay. How's the chubby baby--does she like the company too?

Robin, I love that--the extra crazy one. I have a cousin like that in my family, too. Have fun with your work outs today.

Klaudia, you sound good today, don't let the hypo stuff get to you! I'm glad you're going to the doctor. Another beautiful day, huh? I hope you get to get outside.

Colleen, sorry about the work drama, I hate that. And you are working too much! That's said with care and concern, okay? I hope you can get out early tonight.

Kath, great runs! I'm so sorry about your dog, that is so hard. I'm sure you'll make the right decision.

Nina, I'm glad the family visits haven't been as bad as you thought. Sometimes the anticipation is worse than the actual event, isn't it? At least it is for me. Take it easy on yourself today if you're feeling tired. Good luck selling the house, I know how hard it is to stay calm and centered in situations where you have no control. {{{HUGS}}}

Katie, where are you going in 4 weeks? Somewhere fun? Your work out plan sounds great.

Hi Lisa and Angie! Who did I miss?

Well, no work out last night. I did retail therapy instead. I found a really cute new summer top for $14. I think I'm looking at more condos tonight, but I'm not sure yet. She sent me some ones for a suburb south of the city. I told her I wasn't sure I could live there, but the pictures look really nice, so I'll go see them and take a look. I have to remember I've only been at this a week. bbiab

anne

angie, hpoe tonight goes well.
good luck w/ nap & wo

anne, good luck w/ condo hunt
retail therapy sounds great!
yes, julias doing great! our friendsare extra helpful:D

Morning! I finished Rhythmic Step just a bit ago. Not much else is going on here. GS chest and tris tomorrow- it's been forever since I did that one so I'm looking forward to it. Kids are at camp and I'm working. Beautiful day here. :)

Angie: I hope you get a little rest- I hate not getting enough sleep.

Anne: I loooove retail therapy- big thumbs up from me. :) Good attitude about the condo hunt, just keep an open mind. The right thing will present itself.

Morris: I think house selling is THE worst experience in stress and patience. But it WILL happen. Just control the things you can and be kind to yourself. And PACK! :p

Kate: Glad you are enjoying company and I'm super impressed about your WO last night! Woo hoo!

Katie: I adore that December rotation- need to do it again sometime. Maybe after the RT...

Robin: My BIL was laid off and managed to find a new job a few weeks ago. It's so frustrating in this economy.

Colleen: Here's hoping you get out of work early tonight. I used to work all the time so I feel your pain.

Lisa: Stress eating happens to us all amiga. Just pick yourself up and carry on- I can sometimes get in a bad cycle and have trouble getting back on track.

Klaudia: Hope you get good news at the doctor today- that's the rule you know, you always feel better once you get to go. Same rule with the hair place- my appointment date arrives when my hair finally decides to behave.

Hi Kath! So sorry about your dog- my family's dog is getting older and it makes me sad. He's such a sweet little guy.

Gotta work, just wanted to swing in and say hi!

Patti, I knew I forgot someone, I'm sorry! I love Rhythmic Step, it's a tie for me between that one and Step Blast for my favorite Cathe step work out of all time.

Have fun working! Ha!

And, oh, I posted pics of my current house in the Summertime Pretty thread in OD, if anybody wants to see.

anne

Afternoon girls :)

Happy to report I was able to get my run in before the rain. Now it's just cold out WTH --we have had a crazy summer :confused: I was able to get Muscle Max abs in and GS shoulders. Eats are clean--so far :p I'm getting readyto fix a big a$$ salad for lunch.

Anne: Your pictures are beautiful. How exciting to be starting in a new place--think of all the possiblities you will have.

Patti: How unfair to be working when it is nice out and kidless on top of it.

Angie: FF puts together some great workouts. Hope counseling goes well for you tonight.

Jazcam: Yes unfortunately he has hip issues and he is 15 so :confused: I often ssay there is some family out there missing a dysfunction cause mine got a few extras :) Or maybe I am the dysfunction--- you have to laugh or go crazy huh?

Klaudia: Hope your appointment goes well. Lucky you on the nice weather---

Ok my salad is calling my name :)

I may be back --I have a quiet house FINALLY! :) :)

Back from the doc-she gave me a Z-pack, said I'm full of mucous, but it's not in my lungs. Just had lunch-tuna and cheese on a www wrap and carrots. Breakfast was 2 kashi waffles and a banana. Heading to the library in a few minutes. Will workout this afternoon.

Robin, what crazy fd! Good for you for not caving in to her. Hope you get both workouts in!

Kate, good job on resisting the pancakes. I find it easier to resist stuff if I'm cooking it-not so much if my mama or Darrin is doing the cooking!

Angie, hope you got a nap and good luck tonight!

Anne, yay to retail therapy! I need to do some of that tonight myself:) Your house is so charming! Just like you:) I want to post some pics of ours now that Darrin finally got my window boxes planted! Give that 'burb a try-you never know what you may find!

Patti, lol on the hair-mine's the same way. The day I go to the salon-it looks great! Good luck with GS C&T tomorrow. I've decided I'm only going to do those split up-I can work harder and focus more than if I do both body parts.

Colleen, hope you get out early and can sneak in a workout!

Lisa, is everyone gone now? Can things go back to normal for you?

Klaudia, you're funny, you know what an urban dweller I am. But I will go look in the burbs. :p

Kath, this summer has been weird weather-wise. Altho, it's been beautiful here for the past 4 or 5 days--sunny and 75-80 during the day, 50s at night, low humidity. My favorite! It reminds me why I live in MI.

Okay, I'm looking at 3 or 4 more condos tonight. We'll see. I'm trying to picture myself in a different space and it's not working. But, this is a process and processes take time. I'll get there eventually.

anne

Just saw Air Force One fly by my house! How cool! Shopping for bikinis and bras and stalling on my workout;)

Anne, I'm trying to suck you into the dark side that is the suburbs;)

Be quiet, Klaudia! Whoops, was that mean? The burbs give me the heebie jeebies--for me, not for others! I think it's because I don't have kids.

Did the kiddos get to see Air Force One too? How cool! Show us the bikini you're going to get.

I am not very productive today. Bad emplyee, Anne, bad! [Hits own snout with a newspaper.]

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.