CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

My plan for today is: cardio and abs! :D I will work my abs first;)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! BBL!

My workout is done! Did stability abs 12 min from Prevention! Liked that alot. Plus I did Gaiam Yoga for weight loss DVD "Quick start yoga (30min) + Engery Balancing yoga (20 min), I really liked that one! Susanne Deason did most poses with a chair and blocks!

I still will walk my dogs! Will get a real workout in tomorrow, need to pick up the pace a little:eek:

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone! BBL!

Today was cardio and I chose Low Max. Had a really good workout. I only used 1 riser with my step, though, because of my ankle incident a few months back. Don't want to replay that. Had a great calorie burn despite using only 1 set of risers.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 7 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
43 minutes above zone
550 calories burned

Well I'm in the final stages of half marathon training so today was a SUPER short (well short for what I'm used to lately!) run at just about a 5k. It actually was perfect for this morning - I was SO not in the mood to get up when it was still dark but once I was up, the cool air woke me right up and the short run was just what I needed to wake the legs up after a TOUGH power class last night. It also gave me confidence for the half - made me feel good about my pacing and I was happy the entire time. Can't complain really. :)

Nora - THANK you for the pep talk on the half! You are so sweet!!! Totally made my morning reading that. Just had to say that. :) and WAY to rock your workout, 1300 cals burned is amazing!!

Belinda - nice job on the yoga and abs, I have noooo patience for yoga, even though I know it's good for me and all.

Debbie - NICE cal burn on low max! I love that workout! Glad your ankle held up this time :)

Hi to everyone else! Let's rock this Tuesday right out the door! ;)

Good Morning,

I have spent all morning on ebay looking for a Debbie Macomber book. Tonite for me is Hiit 25 and Stretch 10. I am having some pain on the outside of my right foot so don't know how well this is going to work, I also want to do some abs. Starting next week I am going to somehow incorporate 4DS wts.

Debbie-nice workout LM is a good one.

Belinda-nice job working those abs.

Jess-nice run having it darker outside really makes it tough to get up.

I have no idea what I'm doing today to be honest. Super busy at work and working through lunch.

Jessica - good job getting that run in!

Debbie - how does P90x's Kenpo compare to MMA Boxing or Kickboxing?

Roxie - I hope you have a good workout this evening.

Belinda - glad you had a good workout.

Nora - nicely done with your workout yesterday!

Belinda - What rotation are you starting next? The one I sent you? I hope so, I know you'll like it a lot.

Jessica - Nice job on your run! Be careful running in the dark. That makes me really nervous!

Roxie - Did you ever find that book? What kind of book is it?

Heather - Dang it! I forgot to send you the rotation. If you pm me your email I'll send it to you from here. I think I have it. Anyways, Kenpo X is more drill type segments. It's fun and now I want to do it. It's nothing like the MMA workouts. It's hard to explain.

Belinda - What rotation are you starting next? The one I sent you? I hope so, I know you'll like it a lot.

Jessica - Nice job on your run! Be careful running in the dark. That makes me really nervous!

Heather - Dang it! I forgot to send you the rotation. If you pm me your email I'll send it to you from here. I think I have it. Anyways, Kenpo X is more drill type segments. It's fun and now I want to do it. It's nothing like the MMA workouts. It's hard to explain.

Debbie-it was The Heart of Texas Volume 2 & 3 I read book 1 and now I want to see how the rest turns out they are love stories. I found them on ebay for about 1.00 apiece but then when you add in shipping they were about 5.00 apiece but they sell in the book store at 17.00.

Don't worry - I always run with Scott when it's not quite light out anyway, and by the time we got going, the sun started to peek through. ;)

I'm going to pm you my email, I'm curious about this rotation!

Debbie-it was The Heart of Texas Volume 2 & 3 I read book 1 and now I want to see how the rest turns out they are love stories. I found them on ebay for about 1.00 apiece but then when you add in shipping they were about 5.00 apiece but they sell in the book store at 17.00.

Yep, I love Ebay to get my books from!!! Loving my Nook right now, though. That thing is just too cool! Enjoy your books!

Don't worry - I always run with Scott when it's not quite light out anyway, and by the time we got going, the sun started to peek through. ;)

I'm going to pm you my email, I'm curious about this rotation!

I emailed you back! :) And good to hear you don't run alone.

Yep, I love Ebay to get my books from!!! Loving my Nook right now, though. That thing is just too cool! Enjoy your books!

I emailed you back! :) And good to hear you don't run alone.

I never thought about looking there for books usually I try to hit the used book stores but they didn't have any and now I know why they are all on ebay.

Hi Girls!

Monday was hectic, so I didn't get a chance to check in. I was kind of flustered as to what workout I was going to do. I'm not really following a rotation now. I'm trying to just wing it for a bit. Winging it doesn't work for me, I just can't decide what I want to do! I ended up doing 4DS: LIS. PERFECT for a Monday. AND, it was a ton of fun. I guess I'd forgotten those fun steps, like the Madonna, and the hip hop move. It hit the spot! I followed THAT by Pure Strength: Chest, Triceps and Shoulders. I think I'll stick with the 3 Day Split this week...

Today I had fasting bloodwork. First took my Buddy dog out for his walk, and then went and had it done. Came home, ate breakfast, and did Abs Circuit: Pilates. Haven't done this one in a long time. I REALLY like ALL of the Abs Circuit workouts. Really different stuff. Then I went to the park for a run! It is gorgeous out, sunny high 60's, perfect for running! I started doing some hills and stair runs this time around. I felt great and enjoyed it!

Belinda: Sounds like a good rest week workout!

Debbie: Nice job on Low Max today! That is always a good one that sneaks up on you!

Roxie: Are you liking TF alot? I've strayed a little from it, but definitely find myself going back to those workouts!

Jessica: Nice job on the workouts today! It is hard to get up when it's dark out, never mind work OUT!

Heather: Sorry about work being so demanding and stressful. I bet you hate not getting in a workout! :(

Nora: I've yet to try TF 60 Class! I'm eager to! Definitely this week! You worked out for OVER 2 hours yesterday? holy crap, girl, you are a machine!!! *bows*

Hi and *waves* to Melissa, Jo, Andrea (where are you?)

Chris - glad you were able to get in a run today. It's hot here again - so no running unless it's early AM or on the dreadmill. Sigh. When I first stopped using a strict rotation, it really stressed me out too, now I sort of like the flexibility.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout for today so I'll check in now then comeback later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- 45 EZ CLASS= 47 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 545

Turbo Fire- LOWER 20 CLASS= 22 Min
Calories burned= 128
Met Value= 4.25

Total calories burned= 673

That's it for me right now. I'll be back later for personals, have a great day girls!:D:cool:

Hugs!:)

Nora

This is my first day on Cathe website. I've only been working out since the end of August.
I did the Basic Step workout today. I did half of it at 6" and the rest at 4". I also did the lower body workout.
I couldn't do all the reps because it was my first try at the lower body workout.

I really enjoy watch Cathe workouts on FitTV and the other videos I have. I can't wait until I'm able to do them.

Good Job to all of you who have worked out already today.:D

Chris-TF is fun but sometimes I just want to do something else, I am really trying to stick with it now if only I could see some progress. I miss doing wts. though so I think 4ds will work since they are short workout. I really wish there wasn't so many jumping jacks.

Nora-nice workout.

Hello and welcome to the new comer.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF HiiT 25, Stretch 10 and CLX Ab Burner.

TF Stats:
26 min
23 in the zone
148 min hr
175 max hr
186 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
1 in the zone
113 min hr
126 max hr
54 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
2 in the zone
115 min hr
137 max hr
48 cals burned.

;)Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Belinda- Nice job with doing stability ball abs and yoga today, I bet it felt great to do abs and stretch and loosen up with yoga, WTG!!

Debbie- Nicely done with Lo Max today, great calorie burn and a really great workout its always nice to do a low impact workout. Awesome job today!:D

Jessica- You are very welcome. You are doing an amazing job training for this half marathon. Just remember to find a pace that's right for you to run that distance successfully and let your body do what its trained to do and you'll be awesome~! Keep up the great rockin' training sessions, you go girl!;)

Roxie- good luck on your Debbie Macomber series books your searching for. I just wanted to mention that I added on STS rotation from the beginning to do along with TF because I felt I really needed to add strength training. I think your considering adding 4DS for the weight segements is a fantastic option. I'd also recommend CTX sections for weights, or the timesaver premixes for GS, is also a winner. Or if you have Slow and Heavy you can just use the chapter menu to choose just the strength weidghts sections from each of the 3 workouts offered on that dvd. You have lots of cathe options just give a holler and we'll be sure to offer you great suggestions. Oh sorry, to hear that the outside of your foot is sore. I'd try icing it for a few minutes before workingout/after just a thought. Keep up the great job of consistency in getting those workouts in ^^^5's.

Heather- No worries on the workout today. I understand its crazy busy for you right now at work with lots of deadlines and projects. Take it easy and do what you can when you can as far as workouts go right now. Also be sure to relax after work and losen the tension in your neck and shoulders, maybe a nice relaxing shower/warm bath. Take it easy girl, and take care of you.;):D

Chris- I have been avoiding getting my fasting blood sugar test done. I can't afford to go to the doctor right now is why. I agree about 4DS LIS that's a super fun one. I can't seem to get HIS it makes very nervous about the possibility of spraining my ankles or falling because of the style of footwork and choreography which can be tougher now that I have MS and balance challenges to deal with. I tend to avoid HIS because of that. I do love all the other workouts on 4DS and the awesome premixes.:eek: Yes, I did TF 60 Class, that will take me a couple of times to get but it was fun. Its still fun for me and this is now going on 13 weeks, YAY Go Turbo Fire!!! Bravo, on the ab circuits ab work today and the run. I hope buddy loved his walk in the park today. He sounds so cute, you should post a pic or two of him. Have a great night Chris and WTG on your workout.:D;):cool:

Mylindak- Welcome to our thread;). Welcome to Cathe workout dvds as well:D, I noticed you mentioned being new to them. Cathe's workouts are fun and a challenge as they will push you to the next level of fitness. I know I have almost all of hers except for Body Blast Series Timesaver dvd, so if you would like info on a workout or opinions just give a shout out and don't be shy your in good company here. Bravo on your basic step workout today, nothing wrong with modifying the step heighth to workout. Cathe herself will tell us to modify and make the workout work for you. Its good advice and I know that over the years I've modified alot and will continue to do so as needed. Again, welcome to our thread and keep up the effort and commitment to workout. You can do it!:)

Roxie- YAY!! You did TF HiiT 25, Stretch 10 and CLX Ab Burner WTG girl!!!:cool::D

Have a great evening everyone. Shout out and hugs to Jolene, Andrea, mylindak.;)

Hugs to everyone!:)

Nora

Good evening,

Debbie - nice cal burn today. Next week I will start the rotation you sent me:eek: I am very excited!

Jess - glad to hear you are not running alone. WTG, on that run this morning.

Roxie - have fun shopping on ebay. Nice workout today.

Chris - nice job on 4DS LIS. Love that the 4DS! and run today. How is Buddy doing?

Nora - glad you still enjoying TF. WTG today. I should be getting my Amy Bento DVD's this week, yeah!

Hi and welcome mylikdak! Nice job on BS!

Hallo to to Melissa, Jo, and Andrea!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.