CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished my recovery workout for today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast - 30 Min Big Burn (2miles)= 30 Min
MV= 7.85
CB= 322

Leslie Sansone- Mix & Match Walk Blasters- Lower Body Blasdt= 10 Min
MV= 7.30
CB= 100

Shift Shop-Shift Mobility= 23 Min
MV= 4.25
CB= 133

Total calories burned= 555:);)

That's it for me girls, have a blessed Sunday everyone!:):D

Hugs & blessings:):)

Nora

Hi ladies! I'm still around. While I was away, I was hardly on the internet, and I realized I spend way too much time online. One area where I was spending so much time was on lots of different check-ins so I decided to cut it back to just one, a Cathe group on Facebook. I like the accountability of a check-in, but I've got to disconnect more from social media. I hope you all understand!

Jodi , sorry to hear you leaving us :( Personally I can't do FB check in's, way to much to keep up. I do agree, cutting back on social media. I am working on it. Wishing you the best!

Last edited:
Today I did 4DS Biceps & Triceps. Had a great workout. I like this series so I will probably order the new one since it seems to be similar.

Round 1
Slow Dips
(stretch)
Seated Tricep DB Extensions - 15#/20#/25#/30# - 12/10/8/6 reps
Standing Hammer Curls w/Twist - 10's/12's/15's/20's - 12/10/8/6

Round 2
BB Lying BB Triceps Extensions
– 35# - 8 reps; 2 ct. down, 6 ct. ups
SS w/
Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions – 10's - 8 reps/3 sets partial reps
Barbell Crazy 8’s – 30# - 8 full/8 down/8 up
SS w/
Reverse Dumbbell Curls – 12's - 10 reps

Round 3
Stability Ball HS Dips
– 8 reps/16 high end reps
SS w/
Tricep Incline Pushups
Inc. Hammer Curls w/Twist
– 15's - 12 reps
SS w/
Hammer Curls – 15's - 8 reps

Round 4
Tricep Pressdowns w/Band

SS w/
Kickbacks w/ Band
Hanging Concen. Curls
– 20's - 12 reps (don't like these much)
SS w/
Wrist Curls - 10's - 16 reps

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Total workout was 56 minutes, Avg HR 93, Max 146, burned 226 calories.

Jodi - I certainly understand but will miss you. Take care girl!!

Have great workouts everyone!!

Hallo everyone,

Kickboxing at the gym is done. Now I have sellers remorse:oops: Maybe I should hold on to my dvd's a little longer before I sell them all off, lol. I spent so much money on them :( I pulled a lot of my dvd's from FB. The ones I don't care, can go. I really never gave them a real chance.

I will be back later.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS, 2 Sprints of Ch 2.= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221
Distance in Miles= 1.56 Miles

Shift Shop- Speed 45= 51 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 679

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned = 1418:cool::):D

Debbie- Awesome job with 4DS Biceps & Triceps workout and 1 mile Treadmill walk as well, Bravo WTG!!! Now go have an amazing blessed Monday!:);)

Belinda- Well done with your kickboxing class at the gym, WTG!!!! Have a fun and blessed Monday!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, and Jodi. Have a blessed Monday!:):);):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did Run Fit and had a really good workout. Haven't done this one in a while. Looks like the last time I did this one was June 29. I did really well with it and had fun. It has been so nice here, no humidity, right now it's 56 degrees!!! The high today is supposed to be 76. The dog days of summer are supposed to be here but it sure isn't. Really weird weather, our summer was on the cooler side this year although we had about 10 - 90 degree days earlier in the summer.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.66 miles, burned 360 calories (TM said 492) and went 7447 steps. Avg HR was 119 and Max was 160 although I didn't feel like I was working that hard.

Running late, hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Good morning,

Zumba class is done.

Debbie - nice step count this morning.

Nora - good job as well.

Roxie - have fun with your workout today.

Have a great day, everyone.

Hi Girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Shift Shop- Strength 45= 50 Min
MV= 9.80
CB= 669

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned= 1086:):cool::D

Debbie- Awesome workout with RunFit today, WTG!!! Bravo!! It sounds like you are feeling fitter and stronger than the last time you did RunFit, yep you're a workout legend. Go and have a terrific and blessed day!:);):cool:

Belinda- Sounds like you had fun with Zumba class today, that is fantastic. Have a fun and blessed day!:);):cool:

Hello's and waves to: Roxie and Jodi- I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying a blessed Tuesday!:);):cool::D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Today I did 4DS Back & Chest. Love this workout, had fun doing it. Looking forward to the new ones Cathe is working on!!!

Round 1

Supermans
(warmup): hate these but did them anyways
One Arm Rows (warmup): 12#/16 reps
One Arm Rows: 30#/8 reps
Pushups - Full/Partial – 7x’s (love these!)
One Arm Rows – 30#/8 reps
Pushups – 8 singles/8 bottom/8 top

Round 2
Underhand BB Rows
– 50#/2 sets-7/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes – 25's/12 slow reps
Underhand BB Rows – 50#/2 sets-7 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes – 25's/12 slow reps

Round 3
One Arm Rows Palms Back
– 25#/12 reps
Decline Pushups – 12 reps (did these off my step)

Round 4
Incline Pullovers
– 30#/8 reps
Incline DB Chest Press – 30's/12 reps

Round 5
Back Pulls w/Band -
I skipped these because my upper back is bother me, didn't want to chance it
superset w/
Y’s w/Band - Skipped
Around the Clock Pushups - Love this exercise!

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1.44 miles.

Workout was a total of 62 minutes, Avg HR was 97, Max was 129 and burned 268 calories.

Belinda - Zumba sounds fun, did you enjoy it? Nice job!!

Nora - Another great set of workouts you did and nice calorie burn!! You rock girlfriend!!

Roxie - How are you? Hope things are going well for you with your job.

Good Morning,

I did Bonus Abs from Strong & Sweaty and they were tough especially the plank combo at the end. Going for a walk with DD after she drops the boys off at daycare

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Ch.1 SS= 15 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 184
Distance in Miles= 1.31 Miles

Shift Shop- Speed 45= 51 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 679

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned = 1376 :)

Debbie- Amazing job on today's workout of 4DS Back & Chest and 1.44 Miles Treadmill walk, bravo WTG!!! Now go and have a wonderfully blessed Wednesday!:)

Roxie- Great job on getting in Strong and Sweaty Bonus Abs (that looks tough) and a walk with DD today as well, WTG and have a blessed day! ;)

Hello's and waves to : Belinda, and Jodi. I hope you guys are feeling fit & awesome like how you are. Have a blessed day girls!;)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. I seriously wish Cathe would make some of these type of workouts for the treadmill. When I get time later I'm going to post the suggestion out there. I know she would be able to do some awesome running workouts for those of us who enjoy running. Never thought I'd say that!!!

Anyways, workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.81 miles (my best yet with this workout), burned 266 calories (TM said 376). Avg. HR was 113 and Max was 149. I can't believe I didn't break 150 here. I was working hard and even did some sprinting on an incline.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Hi girls!;)

I Just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Shift Shop- Strength 45= 50 Min
MV= 9.80
CB= 669

Shift Shop- Shift Core= 14 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 105

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 1225 cool!

Debbie- Awesome job with Cardio Coach Volume 3 today, with 2.81 miles Wow! Amazing I'm envious I'll get there eventually. I'm working my way up to doing all of Cardio Coach Volume 1. Since my hysterectomy its caused a lot of pain and aching in my hips. Now doing my slow approach to being able to run again at all is really encouraging. and I'm happy to beable to run and build up to all of CC V1. You are so amazing Debbie and always inspirational with your workouts. Have a wonderful & blessed Thursday.

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi. Have fun workouts today feel fit and fab., and have a blessed day girls!:)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today I did 4DS Shoulders, Calves & Core only did do Calves and Core. I did ab work yesterday from this workout but I think I forgot to post it. Warmed up with GS Back, Shoulders & Bi's.

Round 1
Seated Overhead Press
- 8's/10's/12's/15's - Pyramid sets (16/12/10/8 reps)

Round 2
Alternate OH Press
- 15's - 3 sets/4 reps each side
SS w/
Upright Dumbbell Rows – 15's - 12 reps (used my barbell)

Round 3

Lateral Raises
– 10's - 3 sets/8 reps

Round 4
Front/Rear Raises
– 8's - 2 sets/8 reps
SS w/
Rear Delt Flyes – 8's - 2 sets/12 reps

Round 5

External Rotation Pulls w/Band

Calves -
Skipped

Abs - Skipped - did this yesterday

I also walked on my TM for 1.5 miles at a 3% incline. My HR was around 120 the whole time. I forgot to start my FB until I was half way through the shoulder workout. :( Oh well.

Workout was 45 minutes (but really an hour since I forgot to start my watch), Avg HR 101, Max 133, burned 227 calories.

Nora
- Running is hard. It has taken me literally years to get to where I am today. I hated it so much at first and now I almost prefer to run versus doing weights. I really want Cathe to do workouts similar to Cardio Coach but I don't know if she is a runner. I'm going to suggest it in the suggestion forum, I just keep forgetting to do it. Nice workout yesterday, you rocked it yet again!!!

Have great workouts today everyone, and have a great weekend!!

Good Morning,

I did Strong and Sweaty PHA TS #3 rounds 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B I need to lower my step I had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath and Inkept my wts light.

Debbie-good job yesterday.

Nora-I can't run either since my hysterectomy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.