CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

I forgot to check in yesterday!

Yesterday I did MM Back from ICE and The Fix Challenge from 21DFX. I was feeling kind of sluggish yesterday so these two together were a struggle, but I got it done.

Today is a rest day. Feeling much better today.

Debbie-great job this morning!

I hope everyone else gets in some awesome workouts today. Have a great Friday!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Strength and Stamina 1 this morning for the first time tough workout weight work mixed with kettlebell rests.

Debbie-good job today

Jodi-enjoy your rest day

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- 360 Abs= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Country Heat- Down + Dirty Routine= 27 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 240

Country Heat- Dance Conditioning= 25 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 171

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned = 1,212:);):cool::D

Debbie- Wow, good for you having a good night's sleep and feeling full of energy today, fantastic. Amazing workout today with full body weights, after a MM warm up , nice weight work and then finishing off with 1 mile treadmill walk. Bravo on your workout today and high fives on that energizing sleep. Now go have a blessed and fab Friday!:);):cool::D

Hello's and shout outs to : Chris, Roxie, and Jodi- I hope everyone has fun workouts today and an awesomely blessed Friday!:);)

Hugs and Blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. My son and my daughter in law are here :) My daughter in law has signed up for LesMill streaming. We did Body Combat 38, that was a lot of fun and a sweat fest :) Boy, do I love these kinda workouts. Music was great too. I thinking signing up next year :) I also did Peak Pure Strength 2. This one is my favorite so far. Great total body workout. She used the bands in this one. Very fun workout!

Nora- sounds like you got a good workout in. Good job

Debbie - good job as well.

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend, everyone. Tomorrow there is a 3 mile race/walk in town, we all plan on going. Well, if we all awake, lol :)

Hi everyone!

Today I did Cardio Supersets, the premix which includes the bonus step. Haven't done this one in ages. Loved it!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Here's today's workout:

Country Heat- Down + Dirty Routine= 27 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 240

Ripped W/HiiT Lift It HiiT Chest, Tri's & Sh- Premix #6 Timesaver #5 2 Sets Only No Finishers = 26 Min
MV= 6.30
CB= 224

Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact Two= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned = 833:);):D

Belinda- wow, how fun to do a Les Mills Body Combat workout that was streamed. I love, love, love combat! Its sounds like you are having a fun time with your DS and Daughter-in-law's visit. Have a blessed weekend:);)

Jodi- Nicely done today with LIS Cardio Supersets, the premix which includes the bonus step, that does sound like fun. I have LIS and haven't done it in a while. I'll have to keep that one in mind. Have a wonderful and blessed relaxing weekend. :);):cool:

Hello's and waves to: Debbie, Chris, and Roxie- Have a blessed weekend girls and be well!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings

Nora

Good Morning,

KCM Your Best Body 2 this morning. It's our last day of vacation amd we are spending it on the boat perfect way to end

Good evening!

Today I did FlexTrain, one of my favorites. I also tried the Squat & Kick 100 rep workout from Linda Wooldridge on YouTube. Wow, it was tough! I definitely want to try more of those from her.

Take care everyone!

Today starts week 8 of Full Body. This should be the last week of this rotation, but like I said before, I think I'm going to extend it to 12 weeks. So I will start over again with the first 4 weeks of this program and change the exercises. Had a good workout today but 4 minutes sure is a long time to rest. I walked in place because I knew I wouldn't have time to walk a mile on my treadmill. This workout is the same as last Monday, but done in supersets.

This is what I did today:

3 sets of 18 reps with 4 minutes rest between each supersets. Warmed up with MM.

SS #1
Front Dumbbell Raise:
9's
Lying Barbell Extension: 31#

SS #2
Dumbbells Press:
26's
Seated Hammer Curls: 17's

SS #3
Dumbbell Rows:
17's
Calf Raises: 26's

So like I said, no time for the treadmill but I did get in over 3000 steps just by walking in place during my rest periods. So that is a good head start for the day.

Nice workouts everyone!! Hope you all have great workouts today as well!

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-D3-Ch,B,& Sh- Premix#12 Chest+Back= 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 322

Country Heat- Trail Ride Routine= 25 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 222

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned = 1062:cool::)

Debbie- Wow on your week 8 of your full body weight workout, you go girl and way to get your steps in between stets/rests. Great job on your workout today, you rocked it as usual. Go have an awesome blessed day!:D

Belinda- Nice workout today with Leslie Sansone - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. Great stuff today Belinda way to get it done today, high fives! Have a blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi. I hope you all have wonderful workouts and a blessed day!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi girls!!

I'm finally back from a whirlwind of a week. My son's birthday and then we had a cookout party here Saturday for all their birthdays. A lot of fun, but I'm SO ready to get back on the wagon with workouts and eating!!

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets Biceps and Triceps!! Short and sweet and to the point!

You girls have been kicking booty all week, I need to catch up!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

I did KCM Athletic Conditioning 2 all core work. I bought a new pillow Wednesday and the last two days my neck has been really stiff today it really hurt I Couldn't turn my head.

Chris-sounds like a busy time

Debbie-good job today

Hi all, quick check in for now...

Today I did the Cardio Drills Only premix from Cardio Core Circuit and another 100 rep challenge from Linda Wooldridge on YouTube. This one was called Cardio Core Box and focused mainly on the obliques. Loved it!

BBL!

Today I did Cardio Coach 5 and had a great workout. I was torn about doing a shorter cardio workout and then doing abs versus doing a longer cardio workout. I opted for the longer cardio. I'll have to get abs in sometime this week. I may even do it after work. I want to do the STS one with the med ball.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.4 miles, burned 379 calories (treadmill said 510) and went 7133 steps. I topped the last time I did this workout which is cool. I like when I do that!!

Nice job with your workouts everyone!! Have great workouts today as well. Sorry I haven't had time for personals. My mornings are usually crazy.

Hi girls!

I did my workout earlier today...before I do my errands.

ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast 40 minute premix, no jacks. My body is not a fan of jumping jacks, so that was a great premix!!!

[emoji119] Debbie, on the run today!!!

Jodie, the cardio drills from CCC sound like a great HiiT workout! I'll have to check Linda Wooldridge out, sounds interesting.

Roxie, sorry about the neck! I hate that kind of soreness. Good job on the core work yesterday! The new KCMs do sound cool. I shouldn't, but I will probably pre order. So hard not to! Seems I always regret it when I don't

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey girls,

I did ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #3 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Chest + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 74:21 this morning.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I got a very late start on my workout so I will only do a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF-Amped Up Cardio- Workout #1 Premix- No Drills= 23 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 267

Country Heat- Trail Ride Routine= 25 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 222

Country Heat- Dance Conditioning= 25 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 171

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned= 1077:D

I hope everyone has great workouts today and a fab blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Athletic Conditioning 1 this morning.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-good job today

Jodi-good job with your workouts

Chris-good job with your workouts

Hi everyone!

Today from Amy Bento Ross's Drop Set Strength I did the following segments: warmup, chest, back, shoulders, core and the stretch. It was my first time trying this workout and I really liked it. The exercises are a bit different, she puts her own twist on them which made it very interesting. I've got lots of up arrows so I will be trying these segments again.

Debbie-nice job wth your cardio. Did you get some ab work done?

Chris-I had forgotten how hard CCC was! Without the core breaks in there, it was even tougher. Great job wth your ICE workout!

Belinda-good job on your very long ICE workout!

Nora-you are just burning up those calories! Great job. Hope you're enjoying CH.

Roxie-nicely done with KCM

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.