CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Today I did STS M3 W4 D34 (chest & back) + XTrain Core #1 and 100 Reps Triceps :) I am done for today.

Debbie - really like your rotation. Good job!

Good job on your workouts, everyone. BBL!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in but sadly will skip personals as I have a terrible painful headache.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Blasters- Tummy Trimmers + Lower Body Blast= 23 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 220

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Power Chisel =30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 10 Min Ab Hammer= 13 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 89

ICE Metabolic Total Body- Timesaver #4 Timesaver Mish Mosh= 32 Min
MV=8.0
CB= 350

Total calories burned= 987:cool:;)

That's it for me today, have a blessed and wonderful day everyone: Chris, Roxie, Debbie, and Belinda!:):D

Hugs, blessingsm, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

First day back to work for half a day had to come home and take a nap. I did Leslie Sansone Walk Off Fat Fast 20 minute workout before work.

Debbie-good job

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Nora-you did all that with a headache? Do you work outside the home?

Quick check in : I also did Leslie Swanson Walk it Off in 30 Days - Burn 30 workout = 30 min. It's to cold and windy for a walk outside.

Roxie - good job today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did Cardio Coach #5. Woke up with a sore throat and a runny nose so I really didn't feel like doing anything. But I did and I really didn't give it my all but at least I did it. I will up my vitamins today.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.27 miles and burned 345 calories My treadmill shows that I went up 535 vertical feet. The first challenge is 3 - 4 minute hill climbs.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!! I'll try to be back later for personals.

Good morning,

XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact HiiT - Premix 01 Low Impact HiiT + Core #1 - 49:22 is done. Forgot that I did the Core #1 yesterday :). Abs are on fire.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. I will be back tomorrow.

I just finished working out and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Max Hammer Strength= 37 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 328

ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #4 5 Gone= 36 Mn
MV= 8.20
CB= 403

ICE Icy Core 1= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned = 806:)

Roxie- No, I do not work outside the home. I hope you are having a good day.

Belinda- Congrats on today's workout well done with XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact HiiT - Premix 01 Low Impact HiiT + Core #1. WTG!!!

Debbie- Bravo on your Cardio Coach #5 workout today! Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better ASAP!

Chris- How are you doing? What new workouts did Santa bring you and how are you liking them? I hope all is well with you.:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers see ya at tomorrow's check in,

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM's Start Here Sculpting using 5lb wts before work this morning,

Debbie-good job hope you feel better

Belinda-good job with xtrain

Nora-I didn't think you did. Good job with your workouts

Today I did Biceps & Triceps and had a great workout. I did it in superset fashion. This is what I did:

1:30 rest between each superset.

SS #1
Barbell Curls:
40# - 3 sets/8 reps
Close Grip Barbell Press: 60# - 3 sets/8 reps

SS #2
Hammer Curls:
17's - 3 set/10 reps
Skull Crushers: 40# - 3 sets/10 reps

SS #3
Reverse Barbell Curls:
35# - 3 sets/10 reps
Weighted Bench Dips: 50# - 3 sets/10 reps

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Hello ladies,
First time on this thread. Would y'all allow me to join even if I am only doing the Ice Rotation with some heavy lifting in between?

Good Afternoon,

I didn't workout today very little sleep last night and my legs are hurting today.

Burning2-welcome to the group doesn't matter what you do we all do different workouts.

Just a quick xcheck in today.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Cardio= 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 454

ICE- Chisled Lower Body Blast- Timesaver #1 Warm Up + Blzzard Blast + Stretch = 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Total calories burned= 814;):cool:

Have a blessed and wonderful workout and day girls!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I went and saw my doc this afternoon about my knee. They been bordering me for a few month now :( He took some x-ray's. He wants me too keep everything low impact, no more jumping :) Which I haven't been doing anyway :) He thinks I have arthritis in my knees from exercising, running, high impact :( I have to wait a few day's for the X-ray's results.

I did STS D40 Legs and LS Firm 30.

Burning2 - Hi and welcome :) We all do different workout.

Roxie - good job yesterday on your KCM. What's wrong with your legs? I hope it's nothing serious.

Debbie - great job on your weight workout today.

Nora - love how you mix H&G with ICE. You gonna have some great results.

Good night ladies.

Good afternoon,

I went and saw my doc this afternoon about my knee. They been bordering me for a few month now :( He took some x-ray's. He wants me too keep everything low impact, no more jumping :) Which I haven't been doing anyway :) He thinks I have arthritis in my knees from exercising, running, high impact :( I have to wait a few day's for the X-ray's results.

I did STS D40 Legs and LS Firm 30.

Burning2 - Hi and welcome :) We all do different workout.

Roxie - good job yesterday on your KCM. What's wrong with your legs? I hope it's nothing serious.

Debbie - great job on your weight workout today.

Nora - love how you mix H&G with ICE. You gonna have some great results.

Good night ladies.

Belinda-first couple days back to work since surgery 5 weeks ago not use to standing for so long I don't get to sit down for work they are just tired

Today I did Cardio Coach #2 but my version of it. I'm not sure what Sean was thinking when he did the warm up segment of this workout, it's only 2 minutes long. I do that twice with my version and then the steady state.

Workout was 40 minute, ran 2.73 miles and burned 262 calories although I know it was more than that.

Roxie - Hope you are feeling better today!!!!

Nice workouts Belinda and Nora!!!

Hi to Chris!!!!

Welcome Burning2!

Good morning,

I will do cardio today,,,,not sure what yet?

Debbie - good job on your run this morning.

I will be back later.

Good Morning,

KCM TLC Boxing this morning. I am feeling a little discouraged today I look six months pregnant my jeans don't fit but I haven't gained any weight, they say it's just swelling but the doctor I see isn't very good about answering questions just tell me it's normal.

Debbie- good job with your workout.

Good morning,

I did KCM 30 Min to Fitness: Kickboxing workout #2 = 30 min and Brazil Butt Lift Cardio Axe = 30 min.
KCM has a lot of premixes on that dvd, just found 2 more under the ab section :)

I got a phone call from my doc this morning. the X-rays confirms I have arthritis in both knees :( I was hoping he was wrong, lol.

Roxie and Debbie - nicely done this morning.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will do only a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Speed Hammer= 24 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 229

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 15 Minute Leg Hammer= 19 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 195

ICE- LIS- Timesaver #8 Warm up + Cardio1 + Blizzard Blast + Stretch= 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 455

Total calories burned= 879;)

Debbie- Nice job with Cardio Coach 2, that's a fun one~! WTG girlfriend!! Go have a blessed day!:):D

Roxie- Great job with your workout with KCM TLC Boxing. Hang in there don't be discouraged everyone recuperates at their own pace. Take care and listen to your body and try to be patient. :);) Go have a wonderful and blessed day!:)

Belinda- Have a great workout with whatever you choose. Have a blessed and fab day!:);)

Chris- I hope all is well with you and your mom. SO what workouts are you doing these days? Have a blessed day and wonderful new year;):cool::cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.