CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good evening,

I did XTrain Chest, Shoulder & Back -Premix 05 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 5)...36.30 and ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Timesaver Premixes: #4 5 Gone: 5 segments are removed to shorten the workout. - 35:31.

Roxie - isn't it crazy? That's all kids do these day's. Nice job on AB today. How is your DD and the baby?

Nora - thank you so much :) They had some really cool prizes :) I was to old to enter, lol :) Nice workout today, girl.

I will be back tomorrow. Taking it easy today.

Hi all,

Yesterday I went for a hike. Today I did Turbo Fire HiiT 20 and Stretch 10!!

Nice job on finishing Jillian, Nora!!! [emoji119]

Belinda, I'm glad the test results for your doggy are ok. How old is he?
What is NSS? Is it a kids' organization?

Roxie, WTG on Afterburn with 8 lbs!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

I walked on the TM this morning for 30 minutes than spent the rest of the day visiting the grandbabies.

Debbie-quick explanation on the smoke every year at this time of year the farmers do what they called controlled burning supposed to make the grass greener and the cows fayter but what it really does is pollute the air it's nothing for 6 or 7 fires a day.

Belinda-baby is down to 4lbs 15oz hoping he gains quickly and DD is doing good.

This starts week 3 of this rotation. Not really getting into it, it's mostly 8-10 reps. I don't get it. I'm in the 2nd phase and nothing has changed. Weird. Today was Chest & Tri's. Had a great workout. I pushed hard with this one.

This is what I did:

GS Chest & Tri's warmup.

3 sets/9 reps each with 1 minute rest between each set:

Pushups: 3 set/12 reps (warmup)
Barbell Bench Press: 80#
Dumbbell Press: 30's
High Incline Flyes: 25's

Dumbbell Extensions: 30#
Lying Dumbbell Extensions: 15's
Weighted Dips: 45#

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Belinda - I'm glad your dog is doing ok. Scary and sad when our friends are hurting.

Roxie - Wow on the smoke, that isn't good. I would not like that at all. I hate when our neighbors burn stuff.

Chris - Nice workout!!! :)

Nora - You had great workouts since I've last logged in, nice job and great calorie burns!!!

Good morning,

Took a rest day yesterday. I wanted to do yoga, but that never happened lol. I enjoyed the sunshine instead :) Stephanie Vitorino: Body Target 60 is done. Another dvd I had for years and never done it. Why did I waited so long to do this one? Very fun and unique exercises.

Debbie - thank you. It sure is scary when our fur babies are hurt.

Roxie - glad they both doing fine. Sorry about the smoke. I heard about those controlled fires.

Chris - thank you! Brawler is 11 years old. This come so sudden? Yes, it's for kids.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 mile Mix- Cardio Interval Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Hard Corp- Cold Start = 11 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 105

Hard Corps- Special Ops Cardio = 24 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 295

PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 143

Total calories burned= 707;):cool:

Chris- Nice workout yesterday with a hike. The next day was Turbo Fire HiiT 20 and Stretch 10. WTG girlfriend that all sounds like fun. Good for you and well done, high fives!! I hope you have another killer workout for today and have beautiful spring sunshine to enjoy and have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Roxie- Prayers for your little precoious new GS and I do hope he gains up some. I know babies will loose a little bit of weight then go back up so I'm sure the little guy will. I also will pray that your DD recovers well from her C section and takes it easy. Have a great workout today and enjoy the spring weather and have a blessed day:);):D

Debbie- Good job get it done today with Chest and Tri's. Don't get discouraged some workouts are sort of late bloomers in terms of seeing results. Maybe do longer reps or something. Have a blessed day and congrats on getting another workout done today, you're a legend!:D;):cool:

Belinda- I hope you have got the tests back on Brawler and I pray that you will get some good news. I hope your fur baby will be ok. Great job on your workout today, nice to get a workout in you have but forgot about. Its like playing with new workouts again. Glad you had a fun workout with Stephanie Vittorio. Have a blessed day and hugs to Brawler!;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:)

Nora

Good morning,

I did another Jenny Ford step workout this morning. Love her workouts. I have to drop off my son's dog in DC. I watched her for a week. DS and his new bride are coming back from their honeymoon. They went to Hawaii. They loved it :)

Thank you, Nora :) I hope we hear something soon. Your workouts look impressive. Keep it up, girl.

I will try to get a nice stretch/yoga workout in tonight if I don't get home to late.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Total Body= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

Hard Corps- Cardio 3 = 22 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 282

PiYo- Define Upper Body= 20 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 137

Total calories burned = 756;) I may decide to do a walk later and that on, we'll see.

Belinda- Nice job with your Jenny Ford Step workout today, way to get it done! How exciting your son and his bride are coming home from their honeymoon. Wow, they went to Hawaii for their honeymoon, so cool. I bet they will be glad to see their dog. I'm sure y ou've been very good to your grand dog. I'm still praying for good news for your fur baby Browler. Hang in there, and have a blessed day:);)

Debbie- I hope your ok, you are usually the first one to check in for the day. If you had to hurry for an early start at work have a great day. If your sleeping in or took an unscheduled rest day enjoy, either way have a fun and blessed day!:);)

Chris- I hope you are feeling better every day. Have a fun workout today and take time to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air, I bet Buddy would too! Take care be well, and have goregous blessed day.:D

Roxie- How are you doing? Getting some rest? How's your DD and Berkley doing? I've been praying for them. Take care and have a blessed day!:);):D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:D

Nora

I didn't have time to check in this morning. I swear, no matter how early I get up, I am always running late.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. Started taking Super Beets this morning - suppose to give you energy and help with circulation - we'll see. It tasted good so at least that's a plus.

Workout was 40 minutes, I ran 2.72 miles, burned 251 calories and went 5446 steps. Not my best which surprises me, I thought I did real well with it. I did this back on 4/5 and did better with it. Oh well...

I also did the abs from Cardio & Weights.

Nora - Thanks for worrying about me! :)

Hey all!

Yesterday I took a rest day, today was a 30 minute bike ride and then the upper body premix of Muscle Endurance.

Great workouts girls!!! Even if you're not feeling it was your best, you DID it!

Have a great night!

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Plateau Buster 1 this morning. GS is now up to 5lbs 7oz so he is gaining again ans he is now 19.25" long.

Debbie-I have the same problem I wanted to be at work early but didn't make it.

Nora-thank you

This morning I worked Back & Biceps and had a great workout. I'm having issues with my left elbow again, not sure what is irritating it this time.

This is what I did:

GS Back, Biceps & Shoulders warmup.

3 sets/8 reps each with 1 minute rest between each set:

One Arm Row: 30#
T-bar Row: 50# (haven't done this in a long time)
Bent Over Raise: 15's

EZ Barbell Curl: 40#
Incline Hammer Curl: 15's
Reverse Barbell Curl:
25#

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Hope you all have great workouts!!

Good morning,

Today I did Stephanie Victorino "The Utimate Body Shaper". I did both workouts since they were only 30 min each circuit style workout. The dvd also had a 10 min bonus ab, that was really good. But she only did the side planks on one side? Weird? Of course, I had to do the side planks on the other side too :) That was anther dvd I had for a few years and never done it:oops: I really liked it!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Here's today's workout:

JiIllian Michaels- One Week Shred- PM Cardio workout = 35 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 406

Hard Corps- Cardio 2= 22 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 273

PiYo- Sweat= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned = 990:)

I Think I will be back later for the AM Strength workout of Jillian Michaels One week shred.

Debbie- Glad you were ok, I had a feeling it was something like that. Nice job on Yesterday's Cardio Coach #3 2.72 Miles, that is great!! WTG!!! Then Today was Back and Biceps on your weight rotation workout, you are a rock star once again with those impressive weights, WWTG awesome workouts!:);) Have a blessed day:)

Chris- good for you to take a rest day when you needed it. Nice wokout yesterday with a 30 minute bike ride and then the upper body premix of Muscle Endurance. That's a really great mix of workouts and sounds like fun. WTG girlfriend you rocked it! I hope your still feeling better.. Have a blessed day and enjoy the spring weather and sunshine.:);):cool:

Roxie- Great job on yesterday's workout with KCM's Plateau Buster 1. So happy and releived to here your GS gaining back and his weight is up now, YAY!!! That is awesome news on your new GS. Whatever workout you do today, have fun and a blessed and happy day!:);):cool::D

Belinda- Happy Wednesday! Great job on your workout today with Stephanie Victorino "The Utimate Body Shaper" sounds like you had a fun workout. Have a gorgeous fun blessed day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Hi girls....

Today I did KCM Quick fix cardio, premix with 1st half of each workout, then k did my own stretches for 15 minutes.

I'm working tonight, so have to go shower and take a nap...

Have a fantastic day!!![emoji182]❤️

Hi girls,

Just checking in with an add-on workout.

Here's the add-on:

Jillian Michaels- One Week Shred- AM Strength workout = 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

That is it for me today, I can't do anymore today!

:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

N ora

No workout for me today, even though I got up early enough to do at least a 1 mile walk. I just don't feel like doing anything today plus I have to be at work really early. So if I have time later, I may get on my treadmill after work. Not holding my breath, though.

Hope you all have a great day and great workouts!!

No workout for me today, even though I got up early enough to do at least a 1 mile walk. I just don't feel like doing anything today plus I have to be at work really early. So if I have time later, I may get on my treadmill after work. Not holding my breath, though.

Hope you all have a great day and great workouts!!

Debbie-I think you and are fighting the same battle I just have no desire to get up and workout.

Good morning,

Baladea Slim w/Holy Perkins and Yoga Body Makeover Series " Power Weight Loss".

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Forgive my late post, not feeling well. I will quickly check in and skip personals today.

Here's today's edited workout:

Jillian Michaels- One Week Shred- PM Cardio= 35 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 406

Body Beast- Bulk Shoulders= 35 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 287

Body Beast- Bulk Legs= 41 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 336

Total calories burned= 1029:eek::cool:

I wish you all a blessed and beautiful day and enjoy the spring weather.

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.