Countdown! - For you Jean!

OMG! I am so embarrassed for those people! lol! I just don't know if we really want pictures like that of ourselves floating around! haha!

I would never want to be a model for footed pajamas....those people are scary, I might have nightmares about them tonight.

OMG! I am so embarrassed for those people! lol! I just don't know if we really want pictures like that of ourselves floating around! haha!

Alright, I guess I better go unpack my one piece zip up pajamas. I don't want to embarrass anyone. Beside that, they take up too much room in my suitcase.

As for the pajama jeans, those are kind of cool. I wonder if they sell them in a store so you can see what they look like before buying. As for the other link, we could all get the monkey ones. That tail is a riot.

Jean

ohhh, we must be very careful when presenting Jenn with any type of dare! Please refer to Minnie Mouse costume which is in WAY too many of the Disney pics! haha! (calling- Cyndi..... Cyndi... are you here??)

Enviously lurking here....wish I was going with you girls...

But let me reinforce what Jenn is saying: be very, very wary about daring Miss Jenn to do anything--she will take you down with her! (notice that she didn't show up at Disney in a Minnie tutu solo!!!!!)

OKay--ya got me. I would do it, but I would have to pretend to be embarassed.

(I have teenaged boys-I'm rarely embarassed about anything anymore. But I do make it my personal mission in life to embarass THEM as much as possible.)

LOL, I just got a catalog in the mail today with the pajama jeans in them! Those would be awesome for the stretch class! :D Hmmm....

It's a sign...you must buy!!! Ha ha!! The commercial cracks me up, and I kind of think they are pretty pricey for PJs.

OKay--ya got me. I would do it, but I would have to pretend to be embarassed.

(I have teenaged boys-I'm rarely embarassed about anything anymore. But I do make it my personal mission in life to embarass THEM as much as possible.)

He he...that is our jobs as parents. You would look cute in them!

My wonderful hubby went and bought me new jammies today - they have sock monkeys all over them - he even bought me matching socks and slippers to go with them. I figure I will either be the cutest thing since sliced bread or be the most awkward-looking 40ish-year-old person in the room. :)

Regina

I tried on the pajama jeans at walmart today, and they didn't fit so well. They were just a bit too tight, and not that flattering. I tried the next size up and it was way too big. I tried to do a few yoga moves in the dressing room (as best as I could :p), and the pants did seem stretchy enough. Not worth $40, though. Oh well, it was worth a try just for the fun of it! :)

I tried on the pajama jeans at walmart today, and they didn't fit so well. They were just a bit too tight, and not that flattering. I tried the next size up and it was way too big. I tried to do a few yoga moves in the dressing room (as best as I could :p), and the pants did seem stretchy enough. Not worth $40, though. Oh well, it was worth a try just for the fun of it! :)

Thanks for trying them out...yeah, $40 is not worth unflattering pajama jeans!

Jodi, I would have snorted coffee through my nose if you had walked in with pajama jeans for yoga.

UNLVCrjChick said:
i just bought pajama jeans, and you know what? They are both flattering AND comfortable, I'm embarrassed to admit. LOL

Well then, I think we need a pic of them on you Sherry! :)

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

DebbieH said:
Well then, I think we need a pic of them on you Sherry! :)

Sherry, still waiting for that pic! :) We were watching "Fried Green Tomtatoes" last night and they kept showing the commercial for the PJ's! Hubby said, "I think you'd look good in those!" I actually saw them at Walmart in the "As Seen on TV" section.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.