coremax on fit tv using stability ball

usherrn

Cathe, I watched Fit tv on 1-20-2006 and it featured a workout for abs and butt using a stability ball. The second episode was on strecthing using a stability ball. What a great workout! I am sore today in my abs, but this is the first exercise segment that has actually worked!!!!! I would like to purchase the DVD for this, but I am having difficulty finding which one to purchase. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Donna

The 2 shows on yesterday were Core Max and Stretch Max. These workouts are part of the Hardcore series and are only availble on DVD.

Hi Donna-

I love the Core Max workouts. I haven't done the Stretch Max ones though. There are three of each of these workouts that they rotate through on Fit TV. From what I have heard here on the message boards these are actually the full length workouts. So, if you have the patience you can wait for all three versions to make an appearance on Fit TV and tape them. That's what I did and it took about 2 months to get all three of them. Also another alternative to buying them here on the Cathe site is to buy them at a Discovery Channel Store or online. Here is the link. They are $5 cheaper on the DCS site.

http://shopping.discovery.com/store...storeId=10000&productId=58381&catalogId=10000

Hope this helps.

Karin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.