Core Max - More Pics

SNM Videos

Administrator

Jai, Brenda, Cathe, Rhonda and Lorraine​

Since we seemed to have had scared everbody with yesterdays pic we thought would show a kinder, happier pic today. The clothes are from Active U and they want us to announce that they now have a toll free number that should be activated either today or very shortly. There new # is 888-442-2284

To see more pics from Core Max go to : http://www.cathe.com/HC_Coremax_Pics.htm

I know these are core moves, but when I look at the 4th picture down the left column, all I can stare at is Cathe's bicep.

The moves that use both a med ball and the stability ball look great! I'm looking forward to the new moves!

Sandra

This is going to be one excellent Abdominal DVD. I am very excited about this set of workouts!! They look fabulous!! Helen:)

I have lordosis and it will be a great workout for my back.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Wow! This workout looks fantastic, just what I need to shape up my core. :7 This is the one I'm most looking forward to....

Kathy

Thank you for being less scarey today! These look fantastic. I love stability ball abs, and my medicine ball needs to get out more. I'm looking forward to these.

I think this is the one I am looking forward to most. Looks like lots of great new moves for the core.

>I have lordosis and it will be a great workout for my back.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

May I ask you what you do to address lordosis? (exercise-wise?)

I can't wait for the challenge of these workouts!!! Everyone looks fantastic. My goal is to look half as good as Cathe and crew.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.