Core Max - First Pics

SNM Videos

Administrator
Jai, Cathe and Brenda

Core Max is our first all Ab workout we have made (We don't count Ab Hits since it was made from existing videos). This workout features three 20 minute ab routines. A stablity ball and a 8 lb medicine ball are used in some of the routines.
As far as outfits go, the blue tops are from Active U (You can order directly from them at 732-577-9017. Active U is offering a 20% discount to all of our customers) and the pants are from Hotskins.

We will post more pictures tomorrow from Core Max.

Wow, again you all look so great. And the outfits are really cute I can't wait to hear back from ActiveU...

I am so excited about the new workouts!!!

O.K.

Stupid question . .why does Cathe have the face mike on this one and not the others . .???

They all look great - I love this color combo. Looking forward to more pic's tomorrow.

Dawn

OMG! Did you see how they're suspending themselves. I can barely get through the ball work in the pyramids. How will I ever master this?

Edited to add: How can they smile so much while they're doing this?

OMG ....my abs hurt just looking at this ...

Carol
:eek:

Great picture. I wasn't even looking forward to this one but now I am. I wonder if the other mike pack is too large for an all abs workout. Probably would hurt to lie on it...ouch!

Oh my! When I first opened this thread I thought they were floating!!! LOL! More to look forward to! Thank you! :) :)

Jo

Yes! I'm wondering if Rhonda is showing a modification w/ one foot on the ground?
I can't wait to hear what she is saying!

I really love the outfits you ladies are wearing. All of you look gorgeous!!:) But what kind of move is that:eek: balancing on your arms?? Looks like when you said "Hardcore" you weren't kidding,huh? }( Helen

Wow what a picture you keep impressing all of us I'm sure. To speak for myself When I first ordered the vidio Step Max from collage vidio all those years ago ,I said to myself , wow I have found a Jewel she can only get better and do greater things. Cathe you deliver thank you Bri:) :)

How on God's green earth am I going to lift my 165 pound @$$ off the ground like this? LOL!

I'm STILL trying to master pikes on the ball!

Susan L.G.

Good grief!! I'm going to have to start practicing that move now because I don't know if I can get my butt off the ground! This looks like its going to really challenge the hip flexors too!:eek:

I think we all tried this, huh? Try using your knuckles and thumb instead of fingertips (only to the second joint of the fingers). And put your hand half way between your knee and butt.

Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.