Control the Damage March month

gidget1978

Cathlete
Sooo...were we just going to keep pretending that it was still Feb month:p. I don't know what you girls would do without me. You'd still be stuck back in 2011 check in probably!:rolleyes:

I didn't workout yesterday. Thought about it and changed up rest days. I figured it was best to hang out with dh b/c he is working nights all weekend. Tonight I did PH and KPC. I started out with the intentions of just doing the abs from PH but then I decided I wanted to do it. After that I still wasn't in the mood to get on the TM, so I pulled out KPC and I have a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow! PH + KPC with weighted gloves had my shoulders burning!! Tomorrow I am hoping to do a long run.

I spoke to dh about doing a marathon on aug and he wasn't overly supportive. He mentioned all the things I was thinking. He said "why can't you run a distance that a normal person can run? Why does it have to be so insane"?:eek: He mentioned the fact of work, kids and spending my weekends doing long runs. It would be very time consuming. I really don't want my kids to feel neglected. It was easier when I worked before the baby cause I had every 2nd week off and even before that I had more time off then the average m-f job. So I've decided to do a few halves this year.

Excited about Monday..not that I want to weekend to be over my no stretch:eek:. I'm a little bit concerned about how the news is going to go over but I'm unsure how upper mgmt will word it. I don't know if they will make it sound like the moved me where they needed me or if I was offered and I accepted. Either way I shouldn't be bothered by it. It's not as if the girl who was training me was all warm and fuzzy with me anyway. If she gives me the cold shoulder it won't be much different then normal.

Wendy** can't believe we are trying the same hair care product! Lol. I ordered that and a skin care line from the shopping channel around the same time. I am actually due to re order some more wen but I don't need the kit. That's awesome about work. So is your salary going up? Getting up at 3 to workout would be nuts! Lol. 4:30 not far off of nuts;) no wonder you nap!

Laura** hope your enjoying your weekend!

Diana** so what did the dr say about training and working out? Back off for a while? How did your knee feel after spinning? I enjoy spinning, it's a good workout and it would be great for you while your waiting to get a clearance. Sorry to hear the scale is up:mad: That's kind of disheartening....esp with all that you do. Hopefully new meds will help.

TG** I haven't preordered yet. I'm n no rush. I need to read about them again.

I will bb in the morning!

Lori:)

Good Morning:)

I'm not sore yet....workout wasn't even 12 hours ago. I know it will kick in in the shoulders and back, it always does and this workout had more punching combos then MMA.

When DH wakes I will be running outside today. Lets hope that no one is sick this weekend! I've spent the last two weekends being ill!

I will check back in later. Nothing new to report. Had a good sleep:D

Hi Ladies,

My knee feels pretty good this morning, so spinning must be okay! I did Combat HIIT Plyo and really enjoyed. I did get interrupted though cuz my granddaughters called me.:D I'll probably like it even more when I can do the whole 30 mins uninterrupted!

I plan on following the S&L facebook group March Challenge which 100 reps of a different bodypart each day. I'm already behind but will catch up soon.

How do Wendy and Lori like Wen? I've been using Ovations Cell Therapy since late December. I actually ordered it for Amanda for Christmas but decided to keep it for myself. The Cell Therapy does make my hair feel thicker, but it's too expensive and I don't plan on reordering. It's too pricey for what I'm get out of it. It doesn't do much to tame this thick frizzy hair of mine which is what I was hoping for.

Yes Miss Lori, we would absolutely be posting back in 2011 without you! You know there is nothing wrong with the HM distance, it's my favorite. Speaking of that, I need to pull out training calendar and see how far behind I am. Maybe the girl you are training with already had a clue that you may be moving to another dept and that's why she's so cold. The dr. just told me don't do anything I know that will cause pain. It seems weird that most of the high impact stuff doesn't hurt it.

bbl

Hey there ladies !

Well today is the first day I actually don't feel my back much. Y'day it was like it was disjointed or something . . . wierd. That being said, think I'll wait until Monday to do any workouts. Just rest it for a couple more days and will def start out very slow with it warmed up !

I have so much to catch up on. Did start one lunch last week but it was too hard to eat and sit still for very long so I stopped and started moving around. Been sitting/standing/walking every day to try to keep from being too stiff and sore. This has been horrible and frustrating ! Thanks for all your well wishes over the past few weeks ! ;)

Today is another hockey game though very hard to get too excited as they are not going very well.

Will start reading to see what y'all have been up to . . . can't believe it's been a whole week since I have posted ! Can you say "withdrawals"? :p

BBL today or tomorrow . . . have a super weekend !

Hello. :)

Well interning isn't happening today after all but hopefully this week! I don't want to lose momentum and forget what I've learned! :eek:

Today I did A2 Upper Body Elite and XTrain Burn Sets for Back! I added the back work b/c UBE really didn't hit back at all except for as a supporting muscle and it had tons of chest work in it. After having it drilled into my head by the trainer I am interning with that too much chest work and not enough back work will kill your posture (which I knew already but didn't often think about), I wasn't going to do that chest work and NOT do some back!!! :p Men tend to be prone to over working chest. They are big on chest shoulders and arms and go to light on legs, abs and back as a general rule. My DH was the same way....when he was actually going to the gym! :rolleyes: Anyway, Upper Elite was awesome....once I added the back work it was even "awesomer". LOL ;)

So I used the Wen today. I got the winter vanilla mint "flavor" and OMG it smells soooooooo good! Made my head tingle even after I was out of the shower! I felt like I was washing my hair with a peppermint patty! :D I think I see a difference but w/only 1 use it's probably just my imagination. :p Plus the fact that I just got my hair hilighted and some how hair dye seems to make my hair look healthier initially even though it's technically not good for it. Go figure! :rolleyes: So I will keep you posted on the Wen results as time goes by...

Lori:: I am on an auto ship program every 30 days with Wen. I can cancel any time which I will if I am not happy with the results after using this first bottle. I'm hoping it works though! What "flavor" did you get? No talk of a raise but all new employees are on a 90 day probation so they probably don't give raises during that time. If I kick butt perhaps I'll get one as soon as it's over! :D

Jacque:: Glad your back is on the mend. Don't do too much too soon and re-injure it though! Hey you are supposed to support your team win or lose! Not a very good fan are you!? :p (j/k)

Di:: What's the S&L facebook group? I'm intrigued! Glad your knee feels good today! That's funny that you bought something for Amanda and decided to keep it for yourself instead! That's something I would do! :p

Guess, that's all for now...getting ready to go out to eat and then to the bowling alley.

Ciao Bellas!:cool:

Hi Girls:)

I went for a nice run today. It was beautiful outside. I actually dressed to warm...shocking I know. I quickly learned that a few mins into my run. But other then that it was good. I did 11.5 km, took me 56 mins. I'm not as slow as I thought I was. Other then that I cleaned a bit and then I called my friend from home and we chatted for over 2 hours...I miss her so much:( Now that I'm working I don't feel the need for female companionship like I did before. I still want girlfriends but I don't feel as lonely now. A big chunk of my day is filled with working and kids.

Diana** that's odd that impact wouldn't bother your knee. I would think that's what caused it all but then again, any knee problems I've had are from running soooo....I know HM is a good distance. I know when I do one I will be saying "glad I don't have to do that again" like the people doing a full. I'm just a all or nothing kind of girl.

Wendy** hmmm....I don't know what I signed up for but if I used as much as they suggest that bottle wouldn't last a week on all of this hair. I looked at reordering and the 3 month is quit expensive. But I do like the way my curls look since I started using it. I wasn't having very good hair days prior. Most places have a 3 month probationary period and sometimes they'll tell you if your getting a raise after. The car dealership job I kept gong back to watch:mad: had a probationary period but my salary wouldn't have changed after. Did I tell you guys that she called the day we were moving to tell me that I had the job. A little late!

Jacque** I don't know a thing about hockey. I think they were on strike for a long time before I realized what was going on! Happy to hear your back is getting better:D

Ill be back in the morning!

Had a good sleep. Started to fall a sleep on the couch watching toy story with DS. I don't like it when the baby wakes up before 6 though:rolleyes:. But I lay back down till 6:30 or so.

I need to get some groceries today. Also want to go for another run outside and do weights. I'm not sure when I do each. I should probably go get groceries this morning and have it over with. I haven't figured out where to go to get the best deals yet. There's one place but it drives me crazy that I have to pay $1 to use the cart and then they don't give you any bags:mad:. But I may search for a $1 here today, take my own bags and see what I can find.

Wendy** I checked into the wen and I think it automatically signs us up for a 90 day supply after your first 30 days. I guess I should contact them b/c I moved and I don't want my weird ex landlord to be going around with nice hair!

I'll bbl!

Hi Ladies,

We too Jerod and 4 of his buddies to Dave & Busters yesterday afternoon. Since none of them weren't 18, we had to sit at different tables with DH at one table with some of the kids and me at another with the other boys. We managed but I wasn't really happy with it. They played games for about 2 hours before we said we want to go home. They all spent the night but are in the family room instead of the basement which means my w/o room is available if I want to use it.

I'm hoping to hear back from my girlfriend about riding bikes this afternoon. It's supposed to get up to 60 today before another cold front comes through this week.

Lori-really, you don't know anything about hockey..too funny. All the best teams are in Canada, your DH even plays. Glad you like the Wen. I only purchases a 3 month supply of Ovations to give Amanda for Christmas. I had always wanted to try it so ended up keeping it for myself and getting her something else.

Wendy-I've always heard to never neglect back work. Even at one of the Cathe RT's I was at one of the guest speakers talked about the imbalances caused by overdevelopment of the chest and underdevelopment of the back. She said most people tend to work the muscles they can see. Good for you for throwing in additional Back work. Oh the S&L group is Strong & Lean. It's a bunch of ladies who exercise & eat right sharing tips etc. I thought you were in it. I guess you're in the Challenges group for the monthly challenges. I can add if you would like.

bbl to report my w/o and see what everyone else is up to.

Hello. :)

Today is my rest day and thank goodness because I have DOMS ALMOST everywhere!!!! :eek:

Can anyone guess one of the few places that I do NOT have it? Anyone?? Anyone??? :p

That being said, I think tmrw is going to be a glute day. Not sure how I'll do it (I have several options) but I am going to dedicate the entire work out to my buns!:D

Day 2 of Wen and I am loving it! Today after I the styling gel that came with my order, blew my hair dry and discovered that I didn't even have to use the flat iron if I didn't want to!!! I am SOLD! This stuff is freakin' AWESOME!!! :D

Ok, heading up to my MIL's for dinner now...BBITAM or at lunch!:cool:

Hey Girls:)

Quick checkin before I hit the hay. I don't think I'll have any trouble falling a sleep....I never do. Today I did 12 km outside and tonight I did xtrain burn sets and core 1. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

Diana** did you get out for your bike ride? I love how you kept the hair products for yourself:p. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it to my next kit. I asked dd today if she's been using my wen and she said yes:mad:. The thing I don't understand about this stuff is how much I have to use. It says 10-15 pumps and more for people with longer hair. There is no way that bottle would last me that long if I used that much. And I thought the idea with higher priced stuff was the concentration and the fact we don't have to use as much.

Wendy** hope you enjoyed your rest day!!

Bb tomorrow sometime.

MON

Hello Ladies!

Had a AWESOME weekend - although I think I am a PROFESSIONAL LOOSER!! ugh - poor DH would win and I was spending his winnings as fast as he made them :eek: :mad: oh well .. crap ... we went had a blast and ate some wonderful food (too much) ... DB and SIL went and he is getting along a lot better than I expected .. but poor thing the bed killed him - felt bad for him!!! But I know he was glad to get out of the house and have some fun!! It was a COLD weekend tho .. i was FREEZING the entire weekend!!

Lori - what kind of time do you run the 1/2 marathons in??? I cant even imagine doing a 1/2 much less a whole one :confused: congrats on the job front!! hey I am a WEN girl too!!! :)

Wendy - wow - you and Lori are hot commodities arent you - woohoo - congrats!!! I use WEN too - i like the 6/13 with the WEN (i like the pomagranite and the regular almond mint) I also use regular shampoo twice a week too!

Di - when I tore my tendon in my knee - the sport doc prescribed riding the bike as therapy for it - now mine was NOT the ACL or MCL or LCL it was the center tendon - but maybe the bike is something that will help it or at least somethig that is doable until you heal!! Hope it wont require surgery!!!

Jacque - dont overdo on your back!! take baby steps!!!! hope it is healing good and you get back to normal!!

OK - I better run - DH is in town and we are gonna go out to lunch together - AGAIN .. MORE FOOD .. LOL!! :p have a good one!

Hey Guys, ;)

Hey guys, I had a fabulous weekend:rolleyes: Saturday late afternoon I decided I want to take my grandbabies to Chucky Cheese so I picked up 5 and off to Chucky Cheese, never go on a Saturday; we waited over 30 minutes, but it was worth the wait. I ended up keeping them till Sunday:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:You talking about being tired, I was whipped, EEK they were a handful. So I was not able to workout Sunday

Saturday I did CC#3, awesome!! I had this workout for longtime and never pushed play, duh. This morning, I did a 20 minute treadmill HiiT. That's it. Tonight, sleep....sleep....sleep.... see you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon. :)

I am tired. DH kept me up too late with his darned snoring last night. :mad: Although I didn't want to, I forced myself to get out of bed in time to work out this morning. I can sleep when I'm dead! :p

I did an all out attack on the glutes with XT 100 rep hip thruster challenge, the ankle weight segment of BBL High and Tight and 4 intervals of After Burn. I am bound and determined to get me a padded toilet seat day, Laura!!!!!!!:D

Laura: So you use WEN too? What's the difference between 6/13 and the regular WEN?? So why do you use regular shampoo 2x per week as well?

Lori:: How sore are you today from Burn Sets? I still have to try the other upper body weight work out in XTrain. I keep forgetting it's there. LOL

Di:: Yes, please add me to the S&L FB group! :) I have heard of Dave and Busters and would love to go to one but there are none around here. Booh. :(

BBL or tmrw!:cool:

Good Afternoon. :)

I am bound and determined to get me a padded toilet seat day, Laura!!!!!!!:D

Laura: So you use WEN too? What's the difference between 6/13 and the regular WEN?? So why do you use regular shampoo 2x per week as well?

BBL or tmrw!:cool:

You should be having that coveted PADDED TOILET SEAT DAY TMRW!!! :p:p:p:p

6/13 - it is thicker - I think it conditions more! I LOVE it - use alone daily is TOO conditioning tho .. so I combine it withe the regular WEN ... :D . and I use my regular shampoo once or twice a week just to kinda clarify my hair .... apparantly I have not only exercise ADD but it applies to my shampoo use also! :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Hey Girls,

Waiting for my food to settle and get the kids tucked away before I attempt a workout. It may be a spin/legs night. Its def a legs night, just don't know what I want to do for cardio yet. Im gonna have a coffee now and see if it gives me the energy I need.

Work was good today. I thought I was gonna fall a sleep when she started explaining everything to me. It was really to much info. More then I will remember in one sitting, I can tell you that much. One of the girls gave me some invoices to input in the system and that kept me busy most of the afternoon. I don't think the manager gave the girl who was training me full details cause she kept asking me to do things today....like clean up a area in the kitchen...and something about a staples order...I dunno. Im going to see how this week goes and then I will mention it to my supervisor later. The only expectations she should have from me is to cover the phones for her for 2 hours a day and I covered them a lot more then that. She's a smoker and I think she spent half of the day smoking.

Laura** Sounds like you had a awesome weekend. I'd love to have a weekend away now. The last year of my life has been a blur. Now we don't have anyone around to watch the kids so we can go anywhere:eek: So a weekend away means that we have to take them with us. Im enjoying the wen. I don't know what made me buy it. I saw the tv commercial one day and I didn't even really pay attention to it. I think I just wanted to order some stuff for me...that wasn't lulu:p. I also ordered some facial cream for wrinkles:rolleyes:. I don't feel any younger yet. I don't know how long it would take me to run a half marathon. Before when I was a better runner, I would have done quite well cause Im quick at the beginning but I get lazy near the end. Im hoping to get my speed back up...but who knows. I am getting older after all!

Wendy** Oh...I don't dig snoring! I think DH's grandmother was the worst Ive ever heard. When we use to visit his sister when she lived away, we would take her with us and the whole house would hear her. DH snores sometimes but I give him a root in the ribs. How was your first day helping with the new position?

TG** Sounds like you had a good weekend!

DH just returned from taking DD to zumba and the baby fell asleep during the drive. Guess I will be starting my workout pretty soon:D

OMG I'm so far behind . . . !

Hiya ladies !

Well I started my workouts again but not this AM cuz I was too tired!:p Came home after work and did Burn Sets CBS. Whew ! had to go lighter than last time and it was a little hard . . . hopefully can up the weights next time around. Tomorrow will be Cardio Legs.

Trying to catch up from the last 10 days so am pretty far behind . . .

OK LADIES, HERE IS MY "CATCHUP BOOK" . . . (feel free to skip ;))

Laura – super jealous of your spa day with VBF – sounded heavenly! This ol’ gal is too embarrassed to have anyone do a massage on me . . . always been that way and not sure I will ever change ! I will just live vicariously. LOL on your winning a rifle ! Loved the pic. Nice to hear you had some sun . . . I popped out into the backyard last week fully dressed just to point my face up to the afternoon sun which was mid 60’s but oh so warm and “delicious” for a CA girl ! We’re back to rain again tomorrow but patches of sun will keep me going! Banging out some “Lori style” workouts lately ! I so want to carve out time to go all out. Remember the Cathe road trip (with Diana) where we went a few times a day for 2 ½ days straight. I keep thinking I’ll do that when I have a 3 day weekend but always end up catching up on home chores instead. Now don’t go feeling like you are a loser . . . don’tcha know that a marriage means you SHARE! LOL! Glad you had a great time and yes, I’ll go s l o w l y . . . the past few weeks have been a total BUGGER cuz I really want to exercise!

Diana – wow, lots of snow ! Good to hear everyone stayed safe. Nice that your knee is doing OK . . . just be careful ! Sure hope time goes by fast for you re: spending your hard earned money feeding the boys ! I was lucky . . . even with a houseful of 5, 3 being male, my boys were light weights when it came to eating. They are pretty much still “stick figures” – especially my oldest. I can eat him under the table ! It is nice when they are out on their own or at least able to pitch in on household costs – at least they do chores for you at times . . . Yes ma’am – home workouts, I believe, are harder than most at the gym unless you have a super die hard instructor like, perhaps, Laura, Lori or Wendy, right ! Of course, I guess those at Cathe’s gym see what we really do also ! WTH is the “new Cathe’s stuff” you and Wendy are talking about . . . ? Is this what was on the forums when they said “Cathe is filming again”? UGH – sorry about your knee injury and potential new thyroid Rx. Hope all starts getting more positive for you soon. Good to hear you are close to a diagnosis and hopefully the PT will help. Thankfully you can get some good w/o’s in without pain . . . adapt, modify, adapt & modify again!

Wendy – glad your neck issues were short and sweet ! What are you referring to when you say “A2”? Is that Shaun’s Asylum? LOL about your role playing but even in HR type training issues I role play with managers who have difficult discussions on the horizon. It helps you know how to respond ahead of time so you are comfortable and prepared. Good you got it right ! And another ? . . . is there somewhere where you “find” the rep challenges or do you just decide on your own? (not sure I’ll get there anytime soon but just in case!) So when is your LV trip/anniversary? LOL – more accounting girlies here? That was what I went to school for but after a couple years ended up in HR to fill a hole when the company decided we were large enough for an HR dept. I still LUV my #s ! Helps for payroll and understanding company strategies, etc. Gives you a great background for business if you go high enough. Luv your word “awesomer” ! Well Wendy, I do support Sharks win or lose . . . actually I feel kinda funny when they win a lot because it doesn’t seem real. They are truly my guys and, my jersey is from one of the team that was injured after a couple years and never made it back. I WILL FOREVER BE A JONATHAN CHEECHOO FAN . . . GO #14! Heheheheheheeee ! P L E A S E don’t get me started on snoring . . . I rarely sleep in our bed because the snoring keeps me up. Funny, DH can go much of the night being fairly quiet but somewhere around 3 or 4 (when I am starting to get a little restless) he’ll start a snore with his mouth closed so it is like a snotty snore. Ewwwwwww . . . I can’t handle it for very long and usually can’t go back to sleep. Need to leave the room!

Lori – finally got the family healthy? You all sure had quite a bout of sickies for a while ! Woo Hoo on the possible job promotion and TWO raises ! Surely can’t complain about moving up that quickly in such a short amount of time. Good for you ! I really love it when we can do that for our employees – for so long no one had the opportunity due to small locations and long term employees. So y’all are using Wen now? I started last year and it helps calm my frizzies a bit more. Figured it was better for my hair regardless . . . did you know that QVC does a sale in June for a gallon at a decent discount? I bought one last year and have only gone through half cuz now I only need to wash once a week. Not sure if it’s my post-menopausal hormones creating less oil on my head when I sweat or ? ? ? BUT I like not having to wash hair every other day now. . . LOL! You have to pay for bags and the use of a cart? Here in CA there are many counties going “green” and they charge for bags between 10 & 25 cents. People are having “cows” – imagine if they had to pay to use a cart too! What is that all about? Too funny! Landlord running around with nice hair! You got me laughing so hard and I need to go to sleep! LMAO and ROFL ! hahahahahaha! For the Wen . . . most people say they don’t use what it recommends and only “wash” once not twice. I have found that I go sparingly and then add a squirt here and there until I feel like my hair is completely covered with product. If you add a little water to spread it and let it sit on your hair for a bit (I pile on my head and use a large clip) while you wash, shave or just enjoy the warm water for about 5 min. it works great. It totally detangles my hair when I do it that way.

TG ! ! ! Good to see you are back and getting some workouts in . . . ! So you picked up 5 grandkids? By yourself? WOW is all I can say. I have two little guys . . . now almost 4 and not quite 6. I love having them for a few days – they are pretty good . . . I had 3 myself within 4 years but 5 would be a handful for sure! Man oh man . . . feeling like I really want to pop in a CC and use my TM ! Perhaps if I need a break from XTrain . . . hmmmmmmmm.

Hope this wasn't too much, or if it was, sorry but I missed y'all ! :p

Time for beddie bye . . . It's late !

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies,

My legs are sore this morning from class last night. I'm sure it's from the track running/sprints we did last night. My knee was a little stiff when I started but loosened up after a few laps.

My plan was Tabatacise, abs and the 100 rep challenge for bicep, tricep and shoulders. We'll see how the legs feel when I get started.

The adult swim lesson class was full so now I'm on a wait list. booh. Hopefully someone will cancel. My name is in for the lottery on the Mini Ha Ha triathlon in June. Hopefully they will draw my name. I also signed up for ViPR training for March, and the tri training class that starts in April.

Jacque-glad you are back and feeling better! I watched part of an AVS game the other day, we ended up losing in OT. I've noticed my aches and pains take longer to go away now than when I was younger. Oh well, I figure I just need to keep moving as best as I can.

Lori-OMG, I tried doing Ride the other day and only made it 1/2 way it was sssoooo hard. The cycle w/o's will definitely help when it comes to my tri's this summer. Can't believe you did Cyclemax and legs..Oh My! I actually started on my Accounting degree before switching my junior year to Computer Information Systems. Hopefully this new position will work out great for you! Who doesn't love more $$$!

Laura-glad you had a wonderful weekend! Sounds like DB is getting around better now. Hopefully he's not pushing it too much though, probably not with you and SIL!

Wendy-How's the backside today???

TG-you are a brave grandma. I'm not a fan of Chuck's, although I did take my kids there when they were little. Dave & Busters, where I took my 17yr old & his friends for his birthday is basically the same thing for older kids. They have a huge arcade and games for the kids to play. I guess the only difference is they have a bar!:eek:

bbl

I don't even know why I bother setting my alarm when I don't have to drop the kids off. As if the baby is gonna sleep in! Esp since he went to bed at 6:30 last night. He has been up off and on since 4 a.m! I hope they don't start explaining more things to me today or I WILL fall asleep!

I have no idea what workout I will do tonight. It will be some kind of UB workout. Maybe just one body part and cardio....maybe tabata:) I've hit every body part this week so Im happy..everything else is just a plus now.

Jacque** I don't know how much they charge for the bags....i think 5 cents which isn't to bad. That kind of started a couple of years ago before we moved but it died out again. I use to always forget to take my reuseable bags, then they started charging and then nothing. I guess the feedback wasn't taken very well. I would rather take my own bags cause I never know what to do with those plastic ones...I can just never remember my own bags! Im enjoying wen...we don't have a QVC here. I can't imagine using 20 pumps...and how would they expect that bottle to last a month? I wash my hair everyday b/c I workout and it gets all sweaty and itchy. I wish I could order the styling cream in a bigger size cause I think that the cream helps a lot too. The landlord called last to say he was going to get the rest of our mail for us. DH is going to the post office today to get that changed. DH figured he just wanted someone to talk to when he called here. Are you getting your workouts in???

Wendy** I forgot to mention that I wasn't that sore from xtrain sunday night. I thought that I would be b/c I really pushed it. But then again that doesn't mean I didn't work!

I will bbl!

TUE

Morning Ladies =-

Lori you better not have given me your sickness .. my dang tonsil has been swollen and my eye migraine came back! ugh .. go back to dr today tho! ugh - but I did manage to bang out combat 60 anyway - it is obvious this new medicine he put me on is not helping .. IDK???? my eyes .. they are just SCREWED :confused: :(

Wendy - BUTT DOMS >> yessssssss .. finally .. you should have them after yesterday's LB massacre!!! LOLOL

Jacque - glad you are back in action - and EASING into it! Afraid I dont feel like a looser .. I AM A LOOSER :eek: LOL .. hey .. fact is a fact!!! LOL .. and OH - LOL - SHARE??? .. DH bless his heart .. HE SHARED alright .. LOL .. but hey .. we had a good time right!!

DI - you got a lot planned w/an injured knee - :confused: - take it easy on it .. dont over do it and hurt it worse!!

Lori - I cant bleive they make you RENT buggies to SHOP .. :confused: .. and bags too :eek: WTH???? that is ridiculous!!!! re: Wen - ya .. they say WAY too many pumps .. no way you need to use as much as they say .. they just want you to use it all up and to reorder soon!! LOLOL

OK .. gotta run .. get ready for DR aptn p- wish me luck - afraid really not much gonna come of it .. kinda a live w/it deal w/it kinda thing .. ??? .. we will see!! have a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.