Confessions

DIANNA,

CAN WE HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE?????

You really live that close to my new man?????? You are lucky....Do you know him or ever heard him sing live????

Sara

Why SUUUUURE, nothing better than a slumber party. And I did just move into a new house with a nice big yard and plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms. PERFECT for slumber parties. And yeah *giggle* we could sneak out after dark and go stalk Chris at his new house (I know right where it is in Oak Ridge) just outside of Greensboro.

To further answer your questions - no, I have never met the man. I have heard him sing and oh yeah - he's good!

Dianna

http://www.picturetrail.com/Luv2WorkHard

Dianna,

I need details.....where did you hear him sing? Oh, and any other details will be great. I heard him at the AI concert last August. He rocked the house the the people went CRAZY...including myself!

I am game for some late night stalking. We can take some toilet paper, smear it with red lipstick, and throw it in his trees! Don't tell my dh though, k?

Sara

I am actually a step bench...trying to discover why you humans abuse my kind by using Cathe video's with things like step repeaters, A steps, and over and overs...oh why do you humans tortue us...why?

sarab,

Yeah, the red lipstick/toilet paper trick should be a good one - he would love it if we did that, I am sure. ;-)

Seriously, I don't have any details other than knowing where he lives (when he bought the new house it made all the papers around here and since it is very close to me, I knew right where they were talking about).

The only time I heard him sing was on the AI show...I never went to any of his concerts. However, there is a nice big billboard right off of Interstate 40W up here that says "We are proud of you Chris Daughtry, the Triad's American Idol!" Aww...isn't that sweet?

And PLEASE, please don't jealous but speaking of AI...Clay Aiken lives about 60 miles away and Kelly Pickler about the same. Bucky Covington is about 15 miles. This is just AI haven around here!

Dianna

http://www.picturetrail.com/Luv2WorkHard

Nice Thread :)

I'm really a MIDGET under two feet, BUT, I am GAINT when I’m working out with Cathe. That’s the best me can do ;) :)

Teddygirl~

I am really WD, I just use this fake aviator and trail so you will not hate me for being beautiful!

True confession...it was WD that pulled me out of lurking! I had to tell her how incredible she looks and how much she motivates me to work hard! I want to look like that!

I am never hungry - especially for junk food.

I don't need a vat of coffee in the morning, either.

I just whine about these things so I'll fit in.

I also don't love wine.

And shortbread cookies.

And Diet Cherry Coke. I can so get through a day at work without it.

I am never hungry - especially for junk food.

I don't need a vat of coffee in the morning, either.

I just whine about these things so I'll fit in.

I also don't love wine.

And shortbread cookies.

And Diet Cherry Coke. I can so get through a day at work without it.

Ok Melrose, I think you might be my twin! These are all my confessions too!

I might have to add shortbread cookies covered in chocolate, though. The Milans by pepperidge farms are to die for!

Ok Melrose, I think you might be my twin! These are all my confessions too!

I might have to add shortbread cookies covered in chocolate, though. The Milans by pepperidge farms are to die for!

I shot JR.

I erased the 18 minutes on the Nixon Watergate tapes.

I plugged in a toaster and caused the east coast black out in 1963.

Dave

(see how many people remember those events)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.