Confessing before I even go there!

nicolegadino

Cathlete
So my DH and I are going away to CT for the weekend to visit our best friends, and it just so happens that all of our BF's are going to be there, we all live all over the country. It's like my wedding all over again!

So, before I even get started I can tell you I will be partying with my friends like it's 1999! Frozen Margheritas here I come!

I am starting Insanity and STS on Monday adn plan to live it up this weekend. I'l pay on Monday.

Anyone else breaking the rules this weekend?

Ohhh, live it up!!!

2 weekends ago, I was drenched in BBQ sauce from a day long festival of BBQ and Blues, followed by a few pints at an air-conditioned bar. I was back working out Monday.

Well, yes, I'll be at our local Garlic Festival all weekend working at the wine booth and enjoying lots of garlicky foods too !

My plan is to just take a taste here and a taste there and drink lots of water in between the CAB's. ! Plan was to run tonight, may do that after we get back. CCPP sounds like it would be a good choice to counter what may be coming in the next couple of days. :eek:

Tall BudLight, Mexican Food (chips and taco salad but didn't eat the shell) and Bud Light draft with dinner.....yep I think I broke a few rules tonight. And it felt so gooood! :)

Ok, Ladies! I was so hungover yesterday I thought I was going to have to be put down! I actually didn't eat as much crap as I thought I would, but I drank as much as I thought I would. And I had a fantastic time!

However, as of today, I am going hardcore! I start Insanity and STS today, god help me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.