Condolences to Beavs....

Oh Beavs - my heart goes out to you and your family at such an incredible loss! Prayers to your niece and to your family. You will be in my thoughts.

Oh Beavs....my heart goes out to you for the loss of your much loved niece. I can only imagine the pain....sending {{{{HUGS}}}}, thoughts and prayers your way..

{{{{{{{Beaves}}}}}}}} Im so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family. Im sending prayers your way.

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes reading all of your messages and I am truly touched by your kindness. Danielle was such an incredible young woman and I am tempted to be really mad that she was taken away from us so soon but I will just be glad to have known her for as long as I did, and be a better person for it.

Nancy did mention the Make a Wish Foundation....they are absolutely wonderful and do wonderful things for really sick kids. I continue to be amazed at well they took care of Danielle's every need and enabled her to enjoy some wonderful times with her family. She had a trip only last week and it makes me happy she spent some of her last days laughing and doing the things she wanted to do with the people she loved.

Beavs!

I am so sorry to hear the news. <<beavs>>

My good thoughts to you and your family.

Sparrow

Even after all this time the earth never says to the sun, "you owe me." Look what happens with a love like that.

It lights the whole sky.

- Hafiz

I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you all the (((hugs))) in the world.

Debbie

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Beavs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

You and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Nance, thank you for mentioning the Make A Wish Foundation.

Beavs,

I am so sorry! How hard to lose someone so young. I am hope you are finding some comfort that her last days were filled with laughter and the closeness of those who loved her so much.

Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family during this sad time.

"May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young"

Much love,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.