Committ To get FIT and LEAN Tuesday 6/7

punka274

Cathlete
Morning,

Just getting us started. Not sure if I will get in a workout today or not. If I do I may get on the treadmill and walk this afternoon.

I will bbl with some personals.

Good Morning:)

What a nap I had! I went to bed with DS, moved to my own bed at 12:30 and woke up on my own at 6. I must have had 9 hours of sleep!:D

My boss is away today which is awesome. I am going to take my PT book, although tues's are usually a busy day. Even if I get to finish the chapter I have been reading. Its taken me long enough, I should probably just start over.:eek:

Ameila** Happy to hear you talked to your boss and you got everything straightened out. She seems to be very understanding! Is you MIL there again today? I can see how that would drive you crazy when you don't feel comfy around her!

Belinda** House's are so expensive these days and the ones that are cheaper need alot of work. I wouldn't want to be buying a house now....or even building one. We tossed the idea around but its just to much $.

Helene** I think I need 300 extra cals. I also read 500 but I don't think that's right. I think 500 is needed when you nurse after.

Deb** Oh how I wish I could sail though this. There were a few smells at work yesterday that weren't pleasant and I was sooo ready for bed last night but other then that, its been pretty good. Hormones peak at 8-9 weeks though.

Not sure what my workout will be. Another GS body part and then cardio I would imagine. I will def bbl with no one around at work:D

Lori:)

Hi and good morning,

I slept in this morning;)

Not sure, what I will do today?:eek:

Lori and Amelia - enjoy your workouts!

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Good Morning Ladies

Dang...been a long weekend. :confused: Kristin and I did go down to Glassboro yesterday and took a live Boot Camp. :D Omg I almost puked. :eek: It was super intense...lol. My lower back has been killing me (for a few days), and I wanted to do Booty Pow today......but not so sure. I think ttom is on it's way again. :(

Still on the outs with DC....I just don't see it getting better. I don't know if it's me, him or both of us. But it's just not working for me. :(

Let me see if I can catch up on at least a couple of days here.....

Lori- How much longer do you have on your studying?? I'm pretty set on starting on my ACSM cert. this summer...make me even more marketable. Looks like you've been feeling better? Omg for the love of god, put the scale away. :eek:

Kristin- Do you take the entire summer off once school is over? Or do you do summer school too? Yeah facebook can tear lives apart I've noticed.....ugh. I'm surprised she didn't tell you first. But like Lori said, wouldn't take it personal, as hard as that is! I'm sorry your DS is torn up about it. :(

Deb- I did move some this weekend to my parents, but not a lot really. :confused: I'm hoping to get the storage unit this weekend. Yes, there's nothign better than dark chocolate covered fruit...yummmm.

Helene- Here I am. :) How was your weekend?? Busy?

Amelia- Very cool about coming off the donuts! You're not even doing the one day a week anymore? I think that's what started the whole craziness anyways, when they started adding more donut days in the mix. :confused: I can only imagine the uncomfortableness of having your MIL that much. :( So what rotation are you going to do now that Chalean is done?

Belinda- House hunting seems so much fun, but the more I hear about people getting frustrated with it, I wonder........:confused: I'm sure the perfect one will come to you. ;)

Ok I think that catches me up. BBL!

Hello ladies! Apparently they don't have computer rooms in Vegas and I don't own a smartphone so I've been MIA :eek: Got back last night...I need a vacation from my vacation :eek: It definitely was not relaxing but it WAS tons of fun! I have uber amounts of damage control to do!!! Too much drinking/eating and I am so bloated it's not even funny :confused: Definitely done with drinking any kind of alcohol for a LONG time :eek: I weighed myself and gained 2 lbs which is so not cool. I was able to get one good workout out in on the trip lol. Time to get back to business!

DA doesn't come back from Miami until Sat :( It feels like I haven't seen him in a month!

Not sure if I want to do FF's Get Ready for Summer rotation from last year, Cathe's June rotation, or STS again :confused:??? I might give the June one a whirl and throw in spurts of STS to account for DVDs I don't have.

Belinda, hope you find something you love! House prices are still insane. They keep saying how they're falling but I don't see much :(

Amelia, that's awesome news that you get to get off donut duty!!!

Lori, how are you feeling?

Iris, yikes that BC class must've been insane! Sorry to hear about DC :( Did something else happen or is it just everything and it's not getting any better? Did you decide on leaving?

BBL!

Hi Everyone,

High Reps plus abs is done! Love that workout! So much fun.

Melissa - what have you decited on? I can't make up my mind either on the next rotation? Isn't that the truth about house pices? It's insane!!

Iris - sorry things with your and DC are not working out for you! Take care of that back, girl! ((HUGS))

Lori - if you have a nice house, keep it! It's a pain finding the right one! Have fun with the GS's today.

Amelia - have fun with your tradmill wo today.

Waves Hallo to the rest of the gang.

Waves Hallo to the rest of the gang!

Hey girls (almost said good morning:rolleyes:)

I got off work at 11am and by 2pm my eyes were rolling, i was so tired. So I took a little power nap and now I feel great:) Im actually thinking about walking the dog later...once the sun settles a little, its still hot out.

There some drama happening at work:rolleyes: Apparently one of the morning people doesn't like the fact that i got out of doing donuts. She told the boss that I said "I hated doing donuts":eek: She was trying to make me look bad:mad:. My boss approached me and was kinda laughing ( i don't think she takes this girl serious) and asked if I said that...I told her "yeah, but EVERYBODY hates doing donuts, but thats not the reason I don't want to do them...i just have too much responsibility at home to deal with them right now" Which is basically the truth. I don't think she was questioning me, she was more interested in talking about the morning girl.

anyways...:rolleyes:

Lori-Looks like you and me both needed those naps! LOL at reading...i have a book that Im reading and Im in the first chapter, every time I pick it up I always forget what its about so i start over again. Ive done this three times:rolleyes: Have a good workout with the GS series...

Belinda-High reps ROCKS, awesome job with your workout!

Melissa-A two lb gain while on vacation isn't bad at all girl, wtg! I'm withya on what rotation to do? Iv'e got one more CLX workout and I will be sifting through the rotation threads to find me a goody.

Iris-Awesome workout...you know your working out hard when you get that puke factor setting in:confused:. {{{Hugs}}} on the situation with DC. I hope everything gets settled soon.

Hello to everyone I missed! I need to go read yesterdays thread....

Last edited:
Hi Girls

Busy day at work. Thought I was going to get to check in:mad: Also I think the mechanic thinks we are married b/c he won't stop nagging me to do *hit for him. Stuff he as no clue about, like claims and faxing:confused: Anyway,I think I have to go back later but it's also suppose to become very foggy:D

My workout today was GS tris, 40 mins on the TM and HR legs. I haven't been feeling the best all day. Certain smells are starting to do me in...ugh! I just wish (right now) that I could get in the tub and then put my pjs on. Stupid work!

Ameila** I think most people know when others are trying to stir the pot! I am sure your boss new that she was just trying to cause trouble. That's funny about the book!

Iris** I don't know how much studying I have left to do. I think my goal will be Oct month! If I could have that written by then I will be happy. That gives me some time to finish reading and then more time to study. So TTOM is coming...must be terrible;)

Belinda** I enjoy HR too..one of my favs!

Melissa** SOunds like you had a nice trip. I flicked through some of the pics on FB. Those guys are in wicked shape! I didn't get to see all of the pics though.

I may not bb until later tomorrow. I have training in the morning and then DS as a speech appt. My mom is also coming in for the day!

Lori:)

Evening!
Belinda, Harper's Ferry is such a beautiful place, no wonder it is expensive. Bet your dogs were so happy to get out for a walk.
Deb, are you doing two workouts a day lately? I wanted to do a gs this morning but didn't get to it.
Melissa, two pounds is nothing, probably all water weight. Glad you had a good time in Vegas. What rotation did you decide upon?
Lori, the smell of coffee bothered me when I was expecting, yet now I like it.
Iris, does DC have these issues with other people? He sounds like he would forment aggravation. Was it our Kristin that you went to NJ with?
Helene, saw your message and I'll reply in a bit. You sure are knowledgeable about roller coasters.
Kristin, did you go with Iris to NJ? Sorry about your sister. It seems as if others with her condition just feel a strong need to cause chaos to gather attention for themselves.
I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights, waking up at night for a few hours each time, and then dragging in the am. Took some therapy for my leg, but it is so sore it is waking me up. Gonna have to call the dr again.
Cookie

Hi all. So Sunday I did spin, yesterday I did nothing (rest day), I don't know why, I was just beat. Today I did Meso 1, Disc 1. I don't know how, but I forgot about all those push ups, lol. After the first round, it all came back, lol. Things are a bit crazy. Baseball is over, but we are signing up to coach the summer league, lol. We are gluttons for punishment. This time my DH will be the manager, he really liked helping me and at the end we really were co-managers. I am going to be team mom, doing the flyers, handouts, phone calls, etc. It should be good. A lot of our boys are coming back for the summer season and they all want to request us again, so I guess we did something right, lol.

Oh, and the biggest news of all. . . my sister has decided not to move. Long story, but her husband got a transfer that he put in for, and they found out that they had four weeks to move. When reality hit, they did not want to move away from everyone, so after getting the transfer and going there to look for apartments, they decided to stay here. I am happy that at least my nephew and sons can continue to be close. It is just weird to do a 180 in three days, but that is my family, lol.

Cookie- what you wrote is so true and it gets really hard to keep that in perspective. I often get confused as to how much of what she says and does is her and how much of it is the illness. As I am getting older, I am keeping my mouth shut more and letting things roll off my back (well, then I vent on here, lol, still an improvement I guess).

Lori- I am laughing at your comment about the mechanic, lol. Did you at least get to study a little?

Amelia- lol @the tattle-tale girl at work. The BS that goes on in the workplace and the backstabbing, whether you are in a bakery or a middle school, lol. I sometimes think some of my colleagues act like the students more than the adults they are supposed to be, lol.

Belinda- waving hello back. High REps is still on my wish list, lol. Have you looked at anymore houses?

Melissa- welcome back!!!! Getting in one workout in Vegas is an accomplishment, lol. I saw some of the FB pics, looks like you had a blast. Awesome!

Iris- I never ever taught summer school. We used to offer it, but I refused. I am sorry, but I just think that it would totally burn me out. I used to do pools for my cousin's pool business over the summer. It was decent money and it was like a workout (carrying equipment, vacuuming using arms, etc.). Since having my boys I just stay and take care of them and enjoy making breakfast and taking them to places.

Deb- No celebrity sightings for me. However, at the end of the day, my DS had to sue the bathroom. I had already put my younger DS in his car seat, so I had DH take DS to the bathroom at a restaurant nearby. Well, Michael Imperioli from The Sopranos was there and he nodded hello to my DH when my DH locked eyes with him. I was so jealous. He was my favorite character on the show!

Okay, I am beat!!

Hello to Helene and Trish and anyone I missed (not intentional)

Kristin

Hi,

I was so tired from work, I wanted to run but just walked on the TM. I did feel like I had more energy during the day . . . should have worked out in the AM.

Belinda - Do you miss Germany?

Amelia - Aww, power naps:) We must be getting the same heat wave as you.

Lori - Oh no, on the smells . . . I think that only happened once or twice with both of my pregnancy's but it's actually has been happening now sometimes when I'm PMsing:confused:

Iris - Do you have to leave your apartment by a certain time? Ugh, on moving it would take me forever.

Melissa - I think you could get a drink anytime/anyplace in Vegas so I could just imagine how you feel. I forget, did you friend ever go?

Cookie - I'm happy to hear you taking therapy for your leg:) Is the therapy or injury keeping you up? Somedays I have been doubling up on workouts because my clothes were getting tight:(

Kristin - . . . and you thought you wouldn't like coaching, now your hooked:) I only watched the last season of Soprano's (I know:rolleyes:) but DH watched them all so I will ask him.

Hi to Helene & Trish

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.