Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

'Evening! today was a rest day. Didn't sleep well and weather was rainy and windy so no walk.

Deb, it is wonderful how well your family gets along and how often you get together. Really impressive. We got the rain today. A place in our town was going to have a winter carnival this weekend, but that's off. Crazy weather.

Belinda, how is your shoulder doing? I agree w/Deb, it gets easier to be less judgmental with age and experiences. Are you still doing Forks over Knives?

Cookie - hope you enjoyed your rest day today. Your weather sounds like mine today. I wanted to go for a walk, the wind stopped me. My shoulder is doing a lot better? Not sure, if all the meds I was before/after my surgery helped? When we get older we get less judgmental. Yes, I still do FOK. I went back to plant based (SOS = no salt, no oil, no sugar) to see if it helps my autoimmune disease and inflammation. I am tired of all those RP flair ups and being on all the meds.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside after the rain, before the wind & temps dropping. Here there was a very small window to walk. I already miss the warmer temps. Tonight it was a dinner with my SILS girls only LOL.

Belinda - Good you are slowly getting back to weights and waiting to hear about your MRI. Do your Dr.'s suggest a list of foods to eat or not to eat?

Cookie - My SILs said they tried to walk but it was so rainy. We do get along but it has changed since my in-laws passed. A winter carnival sounds like a lot of fun, will they reschedule? Hope you sleep better this weekend.

Goodnight:)

'Evening! Got in a nice walk today. Definitely cooler but missed the rain during the walk. Must have done something to my wrist, so am holding off on doing weights for a bit. Sure don't want to drop one on me.

Deb, sorry it has changed. I understand that often happens. Slept deep last night but one of my dogs refuses to sleep past 5 am, so I'm hoping for an early bed time tonight. Off to a hockey game though!

Belinda, glad your shoulder is better. Perhaps it was those meds. Are you still doing the exercises. I'm sure you're tired of those flare ups!

Hi,

Today was a walk but took it easy feeling tired. It was hard to go back to winter weather:(

Belinda - I hope all is well with you.

Cookie - Nice walk even though it was cold. I hope your wrist feels better. Enjoy the hockey game.

Good morning,

I forgot to hit the enter bottom. Sorry!

I did Caroline G. Biceps, all standing.

Debbie - I am with you on the weather. I can't believe one day, I don't need a jacket the next I need a winter coat. Glad you took it easy yesterday.

Cookie - please be careful dropping a weight on you. I hope your wrist feels better. Since my surgery I haven't done anything except relax. I am just starting to ease, slowly into weights. Of course, I am using lighter weights than normal. I hope you enjoy the hockey game.

BBL

Hi,

Today was a short walk. I didn't sleep well, I have a head cold. I tested negative for Covid, we leave for FL on Tuesday to go visit my Dad. I am trying hard to get better. I will continue to test and change the date if I should test positive.

Belinda - Good job getting in a biceps workout. How are your sinuses feeling & did the meds kick-in?

Cookie - I hope you were able to catch up on sleep & have tomorrow off.

Hi,

Today I walked with DD, DH and the dogs. I also did STS D14 CST.

Debbie - I hope you don't have covid. I will keep you in my prayers. Safe travels tomorrow.

Waving Hi to Cookie.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside. I feel somewhat better just stuffy still negative Covid. I packed & ready to go tomorrow.

Belinda - Thanks! It's nice you had company on your walk:) I saw lots of dogs on my walk with the weather being so nice. Good job with STS.

Waves hi to Cookie

Hi,

No walk today. The heather is rainy and windy today.

Debbie - glad you didn't test positive. Fingers crossed! Safe travels.

Cookie - hope you doing well.

Good night.

'Evening! Sorry for not checking in the past two days. Both days were long ones and I just was exhausted at night and forgot. Sunday one of my sisters visited and then my son, and we went to an art museum. Yesterday I had a very long work meeting, on Presidents' Day no less! And then another meeting last evening. Today got in a walk and dinner with my uncle.

Deb, enjoy your time with your dad. Hope you're feeling better. It must be even harder adjusting to the weather with gong back and for the Florida and our crazy weather here.

Belinda, it is now rainy and windy here. You really didn't have to share- jk! Amazed you're doing sts already. Glad you're doing better.

Hi,

We made it to Florida, a few delays but not too bad. It is nice to visit my Dad & his wife. I’m exhausted hopefully will get a good sleep in.

Belinda - With this crazy winter you will probably have nicer weather soon.

Cookie - I hope the rest of your week is easier. It’s nice you spent time with family.

Good morning,

STS D14 Legs is done. It's raining again today.

Debbie - I am glad you made it to FL. Enjoy your time with your dad and his wife. Maybe get some rest.

Cookie - caring is sharing :D I am not liking this weather. I am going light with STS. No heavy lifting. I hope you get a break this week. Glad you get to spend time with your family.

Happy Hump Day!!

Hi,

Today was a walk. I’m starting to feel better.

Belinda - STS is good to modify. Nice walk, hopefully the weather gets better. How are you feeling?

Cookie - Is your wrist feeling better?

Hi,

Went for a slow walk outside with Sadie today. The weather is beautiful.

I am doing a 9 day webinar, that's why I am so shot lately. The webinar is 5 hours. I do move constantly, I can't sit that long. I also listen to it when I take a walk with Sadie.

Debbie - I am so happy you starting to feel better. Get some rest. My knee didn't like it yesterday, I am in a lot of pain. I will skip the leg workouts. Not worst it going through so much pain in my knee/leg. Thanks for asking. My RP isn't getting better. Not sure why the meds are not kicking in? I will call my Rheum tomorrow.

Cookie - hope you having an amazing day today. The weather is beautiful outside.

Have a great day and workout.

'Evening! Came home from work yesterday and just crashed. Guess I needed that sleep. Got in back and chest today.

Deb, glad you made it FL and are having a nice visit w/your dad and his wife. Hope you continue to feel better. My wrist is doing better so I finally did another sts workout. Thanks for asking.

Belinda, what's the webinar on? Glad your weather was beautiful and that you were able to get out and enjoy it. Ours was snow and ice.

Good morning,

STS W1 Bic and Back is done.

Cookie - the webinar is about the truth about weight loss, how food triggers diseases like inflammation, cancer and other diseases, why people fail on diets. It's free. You can buy it and then listen to it on your own time. They do have a buddy pass and you have life time access to it. I should have jumped on it when the price was very low. Great job on your workout yesterday. I hope you got some rest yesterday. Sorry you so excused.

BBL

'Evening! Essentrics today, and getting dinner so can leave for a hockey game.

Deb, hope you're enjoying a great time.

Belinda, the webinar sounds interesting. Who is the sponsor? Hope you're resting.

Cookie - I will sent it in a pm. I am not sure if it's allowed to post on the forum? Check your title mailbox next to your sign in. Great job on Essentircs. Have fun at the hockey game.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We are back at the condo after visiting my Dad & his wife. The weather has been nice here. Catching up on sleep too.

Belinda - The webinar sounds interesting. Happy to hear you are having nice weather! It makes walking more enjoyable. Hopefully the Dr. will switch your RP meds.

Cookie - Good job with essentrics workouts! Hockey is so big in FL which surprises me because it is a hot climate. Nice to hear your wrist is better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.