Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Walk outside and SBF Relaxation stretch (all over body) is done.

Debbie - Sadies appointment went well yesterday. I also got to meet the new vet. She is very nice. My old one retired a few month ago. Sorry about your friends flair ups, glad the meds helped.

Cookie - glad you feeling better and took an extra day to recharge. Good for you. I have to check out on how Christmas traditions evolved over time? Sounds interesting. I did take it easy on the upper body.

Melissa - hope you having an amazing weekend. I also want to know what tattoo did you pick?

Good night.

Hi,

We walked around today outside & when it started to rain walked inside. Our friends left today and unfortunately experienced delays. Hopefully we won’t tomorrow. We are going to eat at a restaurant that it looks like you are outside because the ceiling is painted like the sky. It is really cool blue with clouds and they use lights to mimic sunrise to sunset.

Belinda - Nice walk & stretches. It’s great that you like the new vet. Sometimes dogs get so nervous at the vet.

Waves hi to Cookie & Melissa

BBT

Surprise! thought I'd check in at lunch time to be sure I did it. Got in an indoor walk this morning and CL 411 - 21 and done. That was a good, short upper body workout. Visited ds and dil on Saturday and saw Hairspray yesterday. Got about 6" of snow here, so no outside walk today.

Deb, your poor friend! I've had a couple of those flares and they are not at all fun. Hope he's doing better quickly. Lucky you staying at that beautiful place! How was the food? Hope you don't have delays on your return.

Belinda, glad Sadie likes the new vet. Our dogs are not happy about the snow outside!

Melissa, did you get your tattoo?

Hi,

We are home, delay, so late but happy to be home. Our deck had ice and a dusting of snow. Eek, I guess winter is here:)

Cookie - Wow, You had a lot of snow! Nice workouts. You were really busy this weekend.

Waves hi to Belinda & Cookie

Goodnight:)

Hi all, did at-home walking workout in. It's really cold out, looks nice from inside though! Want to try to get in an Essentrics workout this evening.

Deb, glad you made it home. Sorry you had a delay. Be careful with that ice! I

Belinda, have you mailed your overseas packages already?

Melissa, how are things with you?

Hi,

Sorry I haven't checked in yesterday. I had a doc appointment. I was frustrated when I left.

Yesterday I did managed to do a TB barre workout. Today I did Caroline Iron D1 modify.

Debbie - sorry about the delay. I am glad you home safe. I hope we don't get your ice and snow. Be carful.

Cookie - I went for a walk outside alone. It's too cold to take Sadie outside. I probably will start doing more indoor walking. Great job.

Hi Melissa!

Good night.

Good morning,

IRON Series D3, 30 Min Glute Workout is done. I did the hip thrust on the stability ball. Felt a lot better on my back/shoulder than using my workout bench.

My shoulder is starting to feel a little better. I hope it will work out on its one. Hopefully my knees will get better too.

Off to physical therapy. BBL

'Evening! Got in an upper body wo and an Essentrics session today.

Deb, hope you took today as a rest day. Do you feel worn out after traveling? I usually do.

Belinda, glad your shoulder is starting to feel better.

Melissa, how are you doing?

Hi,

Yesterday was a walk outside. I went to bed feeling like crap, my stomach and back hurt and I had a high fever. I slept most of the day. If I don't wake up feeling better tomorrow will call the Dr.

Belinda - Nice workouts! It's good that your shoulder is feeling better. It does seem to be so cold, hardly see anyone walking their dogs.

Cookie - Nice essentrics workouts! How is your Mom feeling?

Waves hi to Melissa

Good morning,

Good morning,

Today I did Barre Amped Fire 40 min. Legs are burning.

Debbie - Oh no, I hope you got an appointment with your doc today. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Feel better soon. Today it's icy outside. No way I am walking outside.

Cookie - good job on your upper body and Essentrics session yesterday. Hopefully my shoulder will be 100% in a few weeks. I do work out around my shoulder. Still very light weights.

Hi Melissa - I hope all is well.

Belinda

'Evening! Got a walk in outside, but, boy, was I bundled up!

Deb, oh no, hope you're doing better today. Did you go to the dr? My mom is very frustrated and confused as to why she's having trouble eating and people understanding her speech. Her dementia just makes it harder. Thanks for asking.

Belinda, glad you're taking the dr's advice and takign it easy on your shoulder. I wonder if you might like Essentrics or something similar. While my sister had been telling me about it for years, it really took my orthopaedist and podiatrists to get me to try it.

Melissa, how are you doing?

Hi,

Today was a rest day. My fever broke by morning so I felt much better. I will see how I feel tomorrow, and call the Dr. if my fever comes back. I have taken Covid tests but they are negative. Maybe the flu?

Belinda - Sounds like a good barre workout! It was snowing here by late morning but turned to rain.

Cookie - You are brave walking outside, I saw lots of snow north and west but wasn't sure if it was by you. I'm sure it is hard for your Mom.

Waves hi to Melissa

Good morning,

Caroline G. Iron D4 FB circuit is done. I modified presses and shoulders.

I have 2 physical therapy appointments this morning.

Debbie - so sorry you still not feeling better. Glad your fiber broke. There are a lot of respiratory virus going around I was told. Be carful. Make an appointment. The weekend is coming up. Feel better soon.

Cookie - I agree with Debbie. You are brave walking outside. Please be carful. I can't imagine how hard it must be for your mom. I am so sorry you are going through this. I did try Essentrics before. I like the workouts, not so much the music. I will give it another try soon.

Hi Melissa.

Got to get ready for my appointment. BBL

'Evening! CL All in Upper Body Done! Snow and ice coming down, so I'm happy to be home.

Deb, hope you're feeling better. Covid and the flu have the doctors' office and ERs full. Have a lot of nurses in my family, and they're all saying how overwhelming it is.

Belinda, hope the PT appointments went well.

Melissa, hope all is well

Hi,

Last night was a bad night so much pain in my abdomen & back. I saw my Dr. today she gave me a prescription for an antacid. She wants me to eat a light, low fat bland diet. On Monday I go for an ultrasound of my abdomen and my gallbladder. The nights are when it is most painful.

Thank you for your well wishes.

Belinda - Workouts & PT appointments must help you sleep real well:)

Cookie - Nice CL workout! It was a nice day to be inside here too, just rain but cold & damp.

Snow shoveling and Essentrics today. A short walk also. DH isn't feeling well, so i had to snow shovel! Ugh! But it does make me appreciate his doing it.

Deb, that doesn't sound pleasant. Are the antiacids helping? Hope you can sleep tonight.

Belinda, did you get snow?

Evening,

I bent over this morning, felt a sharp pain in my lower back. Not doing so well. I hope I don't have s slipped disc.

Debbie - I agree, that doesn't sound good. I hope the antacids are helping. Hopefully you slept better last night. Hope you feel better.

Cookie - my PT appointment went well. I had hardly any knee pain, except today? Weird, I am wondering if the pain my knees came from my back. We didn't get any snow. Sorry about the snow. Great job on your stretching workout.

Hallo Melissa.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside it wasn't too bad, also some decorating. It was better last night but still woke up for a couple of hours in pain. The antacid is helping but not completely.

Belinda - I sometimes like shoveling the walkway but it wears off quickly. I'm sure it was a workout! I hope your DH feels better.

Cookie - It seems like lots of people are getting sick or hurt this year. Maybe everyone is doing too much since this is the 1st year more families are getting together. I hope your back heals quickly.

Waves hi to Melissa

Good morning,

Yesterday morning I bent over a little and felt a sharp pain in my lower back/buttock. I knew right away it wasn't good. I iced/put heat/ used the massager and took pain meds. Nothing helped. I had a rough night, I couldn't lay down or sit up. I tried to use a pillow between my legs nothing helped. I was in a lot of pain. When I woke up, DH took me to the ER. Got in and out very quickly. I slipped my disc in my back. I slipped my disc in my back in the past. The ER doctors didn't give me a cortisone shot, since I am on so many immune depressed meds. He gave me a shot. Sent me home with muscle relaxers and very strong pain meds. I also got lidoderm patches. I should be sleeping like a baby tonight :) I was advised not to work out, except short walks. I can't do my physical therapy exercises. I have to make an appointment with my POC tomorrow. Never a dull moment in my life. I really need a break.

Debbie - I hate shoveling snow. I consider shoving a workout. It wasn't my DH, I hurt my back. DH is doing fine. Glad your meds is helping.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.